Upon re-watching 2014 SX season, Stewart was quoted saying

Premixed112
Just before the 450 main in Arlington, Jenny Taft threw out a quote from Stewart saying that after the 2015 season, there's an 80% chance he'll retire. Just thought that was interesting after seeing what would unfold before that next year and where we find ourselves with him now..

A1 needs to hurry up more and get here.. Can't believe I'm watching a whole season from 4 years ago on youtube.
|
1/1/2018 6:18am
And people still can’t let it go. Back when RC retired and did his farewell tour James said “when I’m done, I’m done. You’ll never hear from me again”. Would I like to see the guy out there riding again? Hell yes I would. Do I think he has what it takes to win again? No. Heat races would be his best bet. As a long time fan of him I hate to see him not out there but at the same time I get it. He’s accomplished so much. What else does he have to prove. Nothing.

Not trying to rant at you OP, just too many people who think he owes them a explanation
Lightning78
1/1/2018 6:23am
It's not an explanation it's just a statement announcing the fact that he's officially I'm tired and done I mean this is becoming something along the lines of a j-law come back back in the day when he stepped away. Anybody that person is not about Lawrence New its ability to catch fire and take off identically the same as the way any Stewart thread goes
bradnelson
1/1/2018 7:53am
And people still can’t let it go. Back when RC retired and did his farewell tour James said “when I’m done, I’m done. You’ll never hear...
And people still can’t let it go. Back when RC retired and did his farewell tour James said “when I’m done, I’m done. You’ll never hear from me again”. Would I like to see the guy out there riding again? Hell yes I would. Do I think he has what it takes to win again? No. Heat races would be his best bet. As a long time fan of him I hate to see him not out there but at the same time I get it. He’s accomplished so much. What else does he have to prove. Nothing.

Not trying to rant at you OP, just too many people who think he owes them a explanation
^^^ This. "You'll never hear from me again". I remember that.

The Shop

speed_racer
Fantasy
2007th
1/1/2018 8:46am
Also this STEW

"The second part is as long as I’m having fun. If I’m winning and not having fun, I’ll quit. When it’s not fun to race anymore I won’t do it. Just because it’s too dangerous. I’ve been down that road in my life. I want to enjoy what I’m doing, whether it’s playing golf or racing on the weekend, I want to enjoy my life. If I’m coming to a dangerous sport and I’m not even having fun doing it, I’ll find something else to do."

1/1/2018 9:08am
And people still can’t let it go. Back when RC retired and did his farewell tour James said “when I’m done, I’m done. You’ll never hear...

bradnelson wrote:
^^^ This. "You'll never hear from me again". I remember that.
Thank you because I was talking about this with my wife she keeps telling me I “made it up” lol
NorCal 50+
1/1/2018 10:04am
James doesn't seem to have a very romanticized view of the sport. Maybe it's his experiences with racism, negativity etc. Imagine how much crap that guy has gotten from fans online and in person.
BobPA
1/1/2018 12:17pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
James doesn't seem to have a very romanticized view of the sport. Maybe it's his experiences with racism, negativity etc. Imagine how much crap that guy...
James doesn't seem to have a very romanticized view of the sport. Maybe it's his experiences with racism, negativity etc. Imagine how much crap that guy has gotten from fans online and in person.
The sport also gave him millions of dollars and an early retirement
bd
1/1/2018 12:49pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
James doesn't seem to have a very romanticized view of the sport. Maybe it's his experiences with racism, negativity etc. Imagine how much crap that guy...
BobPA wrote:
So that excuses the shit his family went through at Southwick? It excuses all the shit he and his family went trough? When a person makes millions of dollars it doesn’t ENTITLE people to be racists, haters to him or her.
Stephon
1/1/2018 2:12pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
Yes, I can imagine that he's put up with a fair bit of racism over the years. I know the feeling I have every time I walk through the parking lot at Anaheim. Why put yourself through it if you have other options?
Stephon
1/1/2018 2:14pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
BobPA wrote:
Gave him? Seriously? When did the sport start "giving" random people millions of dollars. How much did it give you?
MR. X
1/1/2018 3:25pm
There's plenty of other 5-10th place riders that actually want to race every weekend. Give it up already.
sleeve1
Fantasy
1966th
1/1/2018 4:43pm
I was lucky enough to witness James race a dirt bike in person many times. I have no issue with the way he ended it. As a matter of fact, I feel privileged to have seen him race.
Time to let it go along with "Bubba"

Just my 2 cents...

Post a reply to: Upon re-watching 2014 SX season, Stewart was quoted saying

The Latest