Updates?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/3/2017 8:56 PM

Someone might wanna tell Bogle that the Vitards here have concluded that his "outdated" and "heavy" Suzuki "really needs updating." whistling

Photo

|

"We don't rent pigs."

6/4/2017 4:33 AM

That RMZ did look dialed didn't it. I never thought Justin had it in him to run that pace. Hats off to RC and his mom.

|

6/4/2017 5:01 AM

I was pumped for Bogle. Great ride!!

|

6/4/2017 5:05 AM

His lines were great, any bike will handle well when you ride like that, he was on the smooth part of the track all the time. Kudos to him, cool to see!!!

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


6/4/2017 8:09 AM

Glad to see Bogle snag a moto win! Curious though, on the subject of the machine....
On a professional level, is this current model RMZ the longest running platform of a bike to be used in competition? I'm talking since this platform surfaced in 08? That's one hell of a run.....

|

6/4/2017 8:18 AM

Irrelevant. He won't get a sniff of a top 5 the rest of the year.

|

6/4/2017 8:18 AM

Not sure if it was a coincidence or not, but the yellow bikes definitely performed well in the high altitude.

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

6/4/2017 8:24 AM

GreaseMeter wrote:

Irrelevant. He won't get a sniff of a top 5 the rest of the year.

I'll hold you to that..... Guy doesn't put 12 seconds on the field, then turn around and not even crack top 5 the rest of the season? That math doesn't add up....

|

6/4/2017 8:27 AM

GreaseMeter wrote:

Irrelevant. He won't get a sniff of a top 5 the rest of the year.

dadofagun wrote:

I'll hold you to that..... Guy doesn't put 12 seconds on the field, then turn around and not even crack top 5 the rest of the season? That math doesn't add up....

Bro, he can barely muster top tens. But 1 moto has you all fired up. Come find me if he gets a top 5.

|

6/4/2017 8:27 AM

GreaseMeter wrote:

Irrelevant. He won't get a sniff of a top 5 the rest of the year.

I'm with this guy. I don't see it happening again

|

6/4/2017 8:31 AM

JAFO92 wrote:

Someone might wanna tell Bogle that the Vitards here have concluded that his "outdated" and "heavy" Suzuki "really needs updating." whistling

Photo

I don't have a dog in the fight because I think all the bikes have their quirks and flaws - just as they all have something that is better than the others.

Not to mention I couldn't ride a bone-stock RMZ450 to its full potential.

But to think any of the RMZs out there running in the top ten yesterday are "bone-stock" and anything like what you can get off the dealer floor is a bit of a "reach."

|

6/4/2017 8:32 AM

GreaseMeter wrote:

Irrelevant. He won't get a sniff of a top 5 the rest of the year.

Bullshit, its completely relevant. That bike won the moto and you arent gonna do that with a bad machine, period. It wasnt a mudrace where its a toss up who wins. The point is, all the simple minded bubbas on this site keep insisting that what constitutes a "good bike" requires constant "updating" and if a manufacturer doesnt consistently keep changing stuff up, just for changesake, that the bike us "outdated" and gets frowned on for the "Bold New Graphics". My viewpoint is, and has always been, if something works you dont screw with it unless you have something proven that is better. The OEM consistently change the bikes up to keep the sheep happy (because the bubbas are hypnotized into thinking change always means better) and give fodder to the "Shootouts" every year so they have something to talk about. Then the sheep go buy this experimental bike and the OEMs turn all the buying public into their R&D department. The Vitards have been poo-poo'ing Suzuki for years now saying their bike is a turd when in reality there is not a damn thing wrong with that stable, proven platform, and Bogle just showed the machine is more than capable when theres talent twisting the throttle.

|

"We don't rent pigs."

6/4/2017 8:34 AM

GreaseMeter wrote:

Irrelevant. He won't get a sniff of a top 5 the rest of the year.

dadofagun wrote:

I'll hold you to that..... Guy doesn't put 12 seconds on the field, then turn around and not even crack top 5 the rest of the season? That math doesn't add up....

GreaseMeter wrote:

Bro, he can barely muster top tens. But 1 moto has you all fired up. Come find me if he gets a top 5.

If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it. But in all seriousness, the guy just notched a moto win.....an impressive one at that. To say he won't crack top 5 the rest of the season (injury free), seems odd to me. But, if I'm wrong, no harm.

|

6/4/2017 8:36 AM

BNG !

|

6/4/2017 8:37 AM

GreaseMeter wrote:

Irrelevant. He won't get a sniff of a top 5 the rest of the year.

motosurf wrote:

I'm with this guy. I don't see it happening again

Same here. Bogle had the race of his life yesterday and I'm super happy for him. But it'll most likely never happen again. Some guys here take one race more into account than entire career and its laughable. Bogle is a guy that will continue to fight for top 10s the majority of the time. Every now and then he will have a great day and sniff top 5.

|

6/4/2017 8:37 AM

GreaseMeter wrote:

Irrelevant. He won't get a sniff of a top 5 the rest of the year.

JAFO92 wrote:

Bullshit, its completely relevant. That bike won the moto and you arent gonna do that with a bad machine, period. It wasnt a mudrace where its a toss up who wins. The point is, all the simple minded bubbas on this site keep insisting that what constitutes a "good bike" requires constant "updating" and if a manufacturer doesnt consistently keep changing stuff up, just for changesake, that the bike us "outdated" and gets frowned on for the "Bold New Graphics". My viewpoint is, and has always been, if something works you dont screw with it unless you have something proven that is better. The OEM consistently change the bikes up to keep the sheep happy (because the bubbas are hypnotized into thinking change always means better) and give fodder to the "Shootouts" every year so they have something to talk about. Then the sheep go buy this experimental bike and the OEMs turn all the buying public into their R&D department. The Vitards have been poo-poo'ing Suzuki for years now saying their bike is a turd when in reality there is not a damn thing wrong with that stable, proven platform, and Bogle just showed the machine is more than capable when theres talent twisting the throttle.

Bro easy. I agree with you on the bikes. The RMZ is rock solid. I would rather ride a 2017 rmz 450 than that KTM FE 450.
I'm just saying Bogle won't be anywhere near the front again

|

6/4/2017 8:39 AM

dadofagun wrote:

I'll hold you to that..... Guy doesn't put 12 seconds on the field, then turn around and not even crack top 5 the rest of the season? That math doesn't add up....

GreaseMeter wrote:

Bro, he can barely muster top tens. But 1 moto has you all fired up. Come find me if he gets a top 5.

dadofagun wrote:

If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it. But in all seriousness, the guy just notched a moto win.....an impressive one at that. To say he won't crack top 5 the rest of the season (injury free), seems odd to me. But, if I'm wrong, no harm.

Is this Bogles first top 5 in 2 years? If it is, I don't see how that is so hard for you to believe.

|

6/4/2017 8:42 AM

Heavy? Pretty sure the "shootout dominating" YZF weighs more whistling whistling whistling

|

6/4/2017 8:43 AM

Just proves once again that motocross is 90% rider

|

6/4/2017 9:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2017 9:05 AM

I've got a really nice 2015 rmz450 that I might sell for the right price. It's the same bike as the 2017 base production model that won yesterday.

If someone wants to put their money where their mouth is, come and buy it.

|

6/5/2017 7:37 AM

JAFO92 wrote:

Someone might wanna tell Bogle that the Vitards here have concluded that his "outdated" and "heavy" Suzuki "really needs updating." whistling

Photo

You will have to forgive Jafo92.

He's just a hay seed from BFE Texas & pisses Yellow like I bleed Maico Redtongue J/K I still love Bro!

But he's right all the bike are so close that it all comes down to 2 things.

Rider comfort on that brand of bike & if he can get a set up that will work for his riding style.

We all know that we can setup the motor to our liking. that why there so may different pipes, mappings & exhausts.

Case in point, Put my fat old slow butt on any Aluminum framed bike & I'm not comfortable at all!

Put me on a steely & I'm good to go, I'm not saying that I can't ride a Aluminum bike, but they feel stiff to me.

|

00' BMW K1200 RS
83' Maico 490 ( The Project bike)
81' Maico 490- FOR SALE
03' KTM 525 SX (In ICU)
14.5 KTM 450 Fe- FOR SALE