Up for grabs: 2 Red Bud Tickets

joeellis
Edited Date/Time 6/27/2015 9:25am
Unfortunately I have to pay for surgery on my clavicle and this causes me to offer up my tickets for Red Bud. Anyone that is interested, please message me here. If I have enough interest, I have a plan to determine who I give them to. I will explain once I see how much interest there is. If there is enough initial interest, I will set a cut off date and time and then let everyone know what my idea is. Thanks for any interest. Although I'm bummed I can't go, I want someone to take advantage them.

Please have some character and don't submit to this if you plan on turning around and making money off these tickets. Also, please don't message me unless you are positive you can make the event.
|
joeellis
6/21/2015 5:59am
I have 5 interested parties at the moment. I even have an offer to buy them, but I really would like to give them away. If interested, please give me a shout out.

For the people that have already contacted me, you all are really what I'd hoped would respond. By that I mean, I would really like giving them to a couple, such as, father/son, mother/daughter, boyfriend/girlfriend, brother/brother, etc.

This is going to be a tough choice. It is already a tough choice with the few requests I've received. I'd like to ask for everyone interested to share a dirt bike themed picture if you have one that shows your enthusiasm for the sport. If you want to include the person you plan on going with that would be great.

I plan to get help from my kids and a few friends to help determine who gets the tickets. Too difficult for me to decide on my own. Thanks for everyone's interest.

BTW, I've already had surgery last Tuesday to repair my left clavicle. Thanks for all the well wishers. Everything went great. Rehabbing and getting more mobility each day.
joeellis
6/21/2015 6:03am
Also, I will announce the winner on Saturday just before the first moto at Budds Creek. Good luck everyone.

I have the electronic message I will email the winner and I also printed them already. I will mail them too, in case the winner has difficulty printing them.
lp223
6/22/2015 11:15am
Hey Joe I sent you a message about the tickets and I will take any opportunity i can to post a few pics of me and the ol' lady on the bikes so here you go.

The Shop

joeellis
6/22/2015 1:22pm
Thanks lp223. Track looks like fun with some good dirt.
joeellis
6/22/2015 1:46pm
I want to update this with my thoughts.

I enjoy doing things for others whenever I can and I want my tickets to be used by someone that will totally enjoy the event. With that said, this decision has become more difficult than I thought it would be. I have received interest from 8 members so far. I really wish I had enough tickets to give to each and everyone of you. I believe you are all deserving.

What I will more than likely end up doing, is just drop the names in a hat and draw one. From the responses I've received, I believe this is the only I can do it. I will announce the winner on Saturday morning before the first Budd's Creek moto. Everyone keep an eye out. My son and I plan to drive up to Maryland early on Saturday to see the races, so I will name the winner once we arrive.

Good luck to each of you. If you haven't put your name in the hat yet, please do so explaining why you would like the tickets.

Thanks.
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
6/22/2015 1:49pm
Thanks Joe, my wife and I look forward to hearing a winner!

Our engagement photo ^^^

joeellis
6/22/2015 3:49pm
MxKing809 wrote:
Thanks Joe, my wife and I look forward to hearing a winner! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/06/22/95367/s1200_FB_IMG_1435005830096.jpg[/img] Our engagement photo ^^^
Thanks Joe, my wife and I look forward to hearing a winner!

Our engagement photo ^^^

Thanks for the picture and congratulations to you and your wife!

Thanks too to de883zx for the picture of the youngster. All the sports psychologists stress the importance of visualizing success before an event. Looks like the young fellow has that down pat. Smile

Last but not least, thanks again lp233 for the pictures. The track looks very nice and those beautiful rolling hills of Wisconsin in the background are beautiful.

Again, good luck to everyone!
Twist1
6/22/2015 5:17pm
I think any 49'ers fans should be disqualified. Add Ravens fans and that French Nascar driver from Talladega Nights. Good luck to the rest.
Chris_Rose
6/23/2015 7:53pm
Hey joe sorry to hear about your clavical and that you cant make it to redbud. Ive been goin since i was old enough to walk. Im 25 now. Started riding at 4 yrs old and havent stopped enjoying the sport ever since. Qualified for Lorretta Lynns in 96 on a 50. Im now married and have 2 kids, daughters 4 and my sons 2. They went for the first time last year and it was one of the best days of my life watching them experience it and have as much love for it as i do. My son even got his shirt signed by Villapoto after he did an interview at the bottom of the leap. I would love to get picked for the tickets and continue our family tradition. I understand its a pick out of a hat so thats cool, more fair. Good luck to all and RREEEDDBBBUUDD!!
mxbigd17
6/23/2015 7:59pm
This is awesome of you, good luck with rehab and getting back on the bike.
joeellis
6/24/2015 3:35am
Thank everyone for all the kind replies. I truly appreciate every one. I have no choice but to pull a random winner. Too many deserving people.

Chris_Rose, you're just not playing fair man. Your daughter is absolutely adorable. That smile on her face says it all.

Good luck to everyone. If I had the cash, I'd buy everyone a ticket.

Got the stitches out yesterday. Things are progressing. My doctor has the same awareness as our moms and 1st grade teachers apparently. He actually told me to slow down a little. He told me things he didn't want me to do. True story.

My son and daughter took me to dinner on Father's Day. My son is an excellent golfer and had played 2 rounds that day. After the 3 of us finished dinner he wanted to show me his new irons. Ole dad took a few swings in the parking lot. I think everyone can see where this is going. One of the things on my no no list is swinging golf clubs. Dang, can't get away with anything.
6/24/2015 10:38am

I know you are randomly drawing, but I still thought I'd upload my picture! My loving girlfriend getting her feet wet in the moto world! First time ever trying to start a 4 stroke was a success!!!

joeellis
6/24/2015 10:51am
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/06/24/95570/s1200_vital.jpg[/img] I know you are randomly drawing, but I still thought I'd upload my picture! My loving girlfriend getting her feet wet in the moto world...

I know you are randomly drawing, but I still thought I'd upload my picture! My loving girlfriend getting her feet wet in the moto world! First time ever trying to start a 4 stroke was a success!!!

Thanks for the picture. Kicking a 450 for the 1st time is not as easy as many might think for sure.
bmartin434
6/25/2015 11:37am

Sent you a message! Here's me and the bro tearin up Pax Trax in Daytona!
joeellis
6/27/2015 8:55am
Yes Chris, today is the day and now is the time. My beutiful friend is going to draw the winning name. Next post will be a picture of the winning name.
joeellis
6/27/2015 9:07am
Promise everyone, this wasn't rigged. Congratulations. Have fun and thanks to everyone who played.

Chris_Rose
6/27/2015 9:10am
Holy crap!!! Thank you so much!!! The family tradition continues
joeellis
6/27/2015 9:19am
Chris_Rose wrote:
Holy crap!!! Thank you so much!!! The family tradition continues
You're welcome. Message me with your email address and I'll send you the link tomorrow. Reception at Busds Creek is beyond bad.

Post a reply to: Up for grabs: 2 Red Bud Tickets

The Latest