Unexpected Christmas morning surprise (wallet speaking style)

BAMX
12/25/2020 11:52am
I think that you hit the wife version of Super Lotto.
KMC440
12/25/2020 11:54am
Two sisters ? Laughing

Rup gets the first one !

Congratulations ! !
12/25/2020 12:11pm Edited Date/Time 12/25/2020 12:13pm
My wife gets me a $25 motosport gift card and still looks surprised on race day that we have to run second motos.....Go to a regional and she’s all confused. What 3 racings (I think she means moto) ? Why are we here all weekend?!

Helluva Xmas morning. Husky and the graphics with decent helmet and goggles. She did her homework.
Hammer 663s
12/25/2020 12:13pm
RMT wrote:
Then you my good man have a superpower or found the most amazing wife ever. Or both. I showed your post and pics to my wife...
Then you my good man have a superpower or found the most amazing wife ever. Or both.

I showed your post and pics to my wife who unfortunately knows what these three items cost. Her response was “Cool, but I would never spend $10k plus on a bike and some gear and still have formica countertops!”
LOL - my last bike cost me a full refresh of all the kitchen appliances, and the one before that cost me interior paint. The next one will cost new countertops and cabinets.

Hammer 663s

The Shop

mooch
Fantasy
431st
12/25/2020 12:28pm
RMT wrote:
Was this pic taken at your house?
Hi Side wrote:
Yes it was.
RMT wrote:
Then you my good man have a superpower or found the most amazing wife ever. Or both. I showed your post and pics to my wife...
Then you my good man have a superpower or found the most amazing wife ever. Or both.

I showed your post and pics to my wife who unfortunately knows what these three items cost. Her response was “Cool, but I would never spend $10k plus on a bike and some gear and still have formica countertops!”
I was wondering why you'd ask if the pic was taken at OP's house....now I know Smile
mooch
Fantasy
431st
12/25/2020 12:29pm
Congrats on the fantastically cool gift! Props to the better half!
12/25/2020 12:58pm
RMT wrote:
Was this pic taken at your house?
Hi Side wrote:
Yes it was.
RMT wrote:

That's why he has a new bike and you don't.
Fog 25
Fantasy
1553rd
12/25/2020 1:27pm
yak651 wrote:
Awesome, all I got was a sweatshirt and a hat
Your did better than me all I got was a box of shocks.

Falcon
Fantasy
856th
12/25/2020 2:11pm
Jealous. I bet she washes your bike, too.
Markee
Fantasy
1941st
12/26/2020 5:04am
My wife gets me a $25 motosport gift card and still looks surprised on race day that we have to run second motos.....Go to a regional...
My wife gets me a $25 motosport gift card and still looks surprised on race day that we have to run second motos.....Go to a regional and she’s all confused. What 3 racings (I think she means moto) ? Why are we here all weekend?!

Helluva Xmas morning. Husky and the graphics with decent helmet and goggles. She did her homework.
Last time I raced the wife and the dog came separate, she left because I didn't win my first moto. It was an east coast vet national, I won 300 bucks for 4th, didn't know so I left. My buddy picks the money up that comes in an envelope, ends up throwing it in the trash because it got mixed with his junk mail. Great weekend.
Brad460
Fantasy
736th
12/26/2020 5:29am
Hi Side wrote:
Yes it was.
RMT wrote:

mooch wrote:
I was wondering why you'd ask if the pic was taken at OP's house....now I know Smile
I knew exactly where he was going with that question...Formica countertops with wood trim, but a new bike?! Laughing

RACERX69
12/26/2020 5:44am Edited Date/Time 12/26/2020 5:47am
RMT wrote:

mooch wrote:
Brad460 wrote:
I knew exactly where he was going with that question...Formica countertops with wood trim, but a new bike?! Laughing

Too funny, Brad!! I did as well. Although my wife is the absolute greatest and often lives below her means so I can live above mine...a new Husky WOULD NOT take precedence over formica and wood!! No frikken way!!

Congrats on the new bike, Hi Side. Your wife did well!
three9zero
12/26/2020 6:03am Edited Date/Time 12/26/2020 6:05am
Lucky man. I got 2 pairs of socks, a tshirt and some ski underwear. The wife paid the price for her lack of enthusiasm though, and I bought myself a new pair of skis by noon.
reded
12/26/2020 8:09am Edited Date/Time 12/26/2020 8:30am
It would never happen, but if my wife tried to pull this off.... 🤦🏻‍♂️

Detroit Dick
12/26/2020 8:33am
I’m not disputing that Mrs. Side is a major catch, she obviously is. I think, however, some of you may be missing something here. Obviously Mr. Side knows how to take care of his lady, and is reaping the rewards for the work he’s put in. The real question isn’t “does she have a sister ?“, it’s “ how do I step up my relationship game to Mr. Side’s level, so that I too may reap such rewards?....” Like everything else in life, you gotta work at it.... ( I claim no mastery here, I’m often clueless in this department...)
DB505
12/26/2020 9:52am
I’m not disputing that Mrs. Side is a major catch, she obviously is. I think, however, some of you may be missing something here. Obviously Mr...
I’m not disputing that Mrs. Side is a major catch, she obviously is. I think, however, some of you may be missing something here. Obviously Mr. Side knows how to take care of his lady, and is reaping the rewards for the work he’s put in. The real question isn’t “does she have a sister ?“, it’s “ how do I step up my relationship game to Mr. Side’s level, so that I too may reap such rewards?....” Like everything else in life, you gotta work at it.... ( I claim no mastery here, I’m often clueless in this department...)
Well said!
My wife got granite countertops a few years ago, this year she got a new refrigerator that has the smart hub thing, it’s actually pretty cool!
Oh & I have the ok to buy my new bike after I sell the one I have now
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
12/26/2020 10:26am
I’m not disputing that Mrs. Side is a major catch, she obviously is. I think, however, some of you may be missing something here. Obviously Mr...
Exactly. If you want you’re wife to treat you like you’re the man, then start being the man. Marriage isn’t 50-50, it’s 100-100 with both putting in the work.

A happy marriage is hard damn work, so is a miserable one, pick your hard wisely.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
12/26/2020 10:29am
DB505 wrote:
Well said! My wife got granite countertops a few years ago, this year she got a new refrigerator that has the smart hub thing, it’s actually...
Well said!
My wife got granite countertops a few years ago, this year she got a new refrigerator that has the smart hub thing, it’s actually pretty cool!
Oh & I have the ok to buy my new bike after I sell the one I have now
This. I spoil my wife pretty good with my time, but I have 7 motorcycles in my garage that I haven’t had one complaint about.

Marriage is a partnership.

Post a reply to: Unexpected Christmas morning surprise (wallet speaking style)

The Latest