Underground MX, Kemp Tx

MotoChris
Edited Date/Time 5/21/2018 7:13am
Does anyone know anything about Underground right now. We haven't been there in over a year but was wanting to ride there next weekend. Their website doesn't seem to have been updated since April as well as the track answering machine.
|
Giygas
Fantasy
1047th
5/19/2018 12:15pm
have you tried contacting their Facebook page? They are pretty good about answering messages.
MotoChris
5/19/2018 12:30pm
I linked to their Facebook page from the website but it didn't look like there was any recent activity on FB either. I don't have a FB account so maybe I couldn't see everything. My wife and kids have FB so I will get them to message. Thanks
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4434th
5/19/2018 1:09pm
MotoChris wrote:
Does anyone know anything about Underground right now. We haven't been there in over a year but was wanting to ride there next weekend. Their website...
Does anyone know anything about Underground right now. We haven't been there in over a year but was wanting to ride there next weekend. Their website doesn't seem to have been updated since April as well as the track answering machine.
I know Cas Regal (Kyle's sister) brokered the sale of the adjacent property a couple of weeks back (i think to the current owners of UG.). In her post she said they are planning big things. Have no idea if they are currently open, though.
5/19/2018 2:18pm
They are running as a full time train camp. They got another 50 acres last mouth. Building new SX track and 2 moto tracks. Hit up Kyle Regal on IG he is very good about getting back to people.

The Shop

tylermx967
5/20/2018 9:02pm
WOW I LOOK UP KEMP TEXAS IN RAND MCNALY ROAD ATLAS FOR KIDS AND FINDED THAT IT DOESNT EVEN FAR FORM ATHENS. I WILL DO EXTRA CHORES AND ASK IF WE CAN GO THERE WITH ARE SUSZUKIS DOSE THIS TRACK GET THE BIG BRAKING BUMPS IN THE CORNERS???
JustMX
5/21/2018 5:20am
tylermx967 wrote:
WOW I LOOK UP KEMP TEXAS IN RAND MCNALY ROAD ATLAS FOR KIDS AND FINDED THAT IT DOESNT EVEN FAR FORM ATHENS. I WILL DO EXTRA...
WOW I LOOK UP KEMP TEXAS IN RAND MCNALY ROAD ATLAS FOR KIDS AND FINDED THAT IT DOESNT EVEN FAR FORM ATHENS. I WILL DO EXTRA CHORES AND ASK IF WE CAN GO THERE WITH ARE SUSZUKIS DOSE THIS TRACK GET THE BIG BRAKING BUMPS IN THE CORNERS???
Yaaaaaaawn........
Giygas
Fantasy
1047th
5/21/2018 5:32am
tylermx967 wrote:
WOW I LOOK UP KEMP TEXAS IN RAND MCNALY ROAD ATLAS FOR KIDS AND FINDED THAT IT DOESNT EVEN FAR FORM ATHENS. I WILL DO EXTRA...
5/21/2018 7:11am Edited Date/Time 5/21/2018 7:13am
As far as I know they still open for practice every once in a while. You have to pay for a yearly membership or daily membership + entry fee when you go though. They had a "free membership" weekend a few weeks ago. That's why I quit going. I paid for one a few years back and they closed mid season. When they opened back up the next year they didn't honor the previous membership they fucked everyone on unless you were there the first couple of weekends after re opening. They're money hungry and elitist. They also close at the slightest amount of rain and cancel practices all the time. Not worth the membership money if you ask me.

Post a reply to: Underground MX, Kemp Tx

The Latest