Under heavy Fire from the Chinese troll

Related:
Create New Tag

7/6/2017 12:31 AM

Bazaar and Tech Help is under heavy fire..

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

7/6/2017 3:33 AM

Much ty

|

7/6/2017 4:03 AM

Much ty, Brobackmon.
This is a different kind of troll from our masturbating Tamir friend..lol

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

7/6/2017 4:51 AM

tempura wrote:

Much ty, Brobackmon.
This is a different kind of troll from our masturbating Tamir friend..lol

Haha! Yeah, for sure. I don't get how they think doing that will sell any of their fake degrees, but I'm not a troll, so I don't understand troll nature.

Anyhow, much ty tempbroura.

|

7/6/2017 7:31 AM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Haha! Yeah, for sure. I don't get how they think doing that will sell any of their fake degrees, but I'm not a troll, so I don't understand troll nature.

Anyhow, much ty tempbroura.

dizzy dizzy dizzy

They don't care about selling anything! Those links are for paid CPC (cost per click) campaigns. They get paid for the number of clicks that link to the advertisement gets. I'm in digital/online marketing and I deal with those MORANS everyday. They're mostly based in India. Only the real scum of the scum try to pass off forum traffic as legit traffic.

Fucking amateurs, Dude.
|

7/6/2017 7:37 AM

Thanks for splainin' Melonbro. I did not know that. I'm a real moran when it comes to that sort of thing. Well, most things, but I digress.

|

7/6/2017 10:47 AM

cost per click - hmmmm..Vital would have made hjacks plumbing millions! (for the old timers around here).

|

7/6/2017 10:51 AM

Probably the Russians

|

7/6/2017 10:56 AM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Thanks for splainin' Melonbro. I did not know that. I'm a real moran when it comes to that sort of thing. Well, most things, but I digress.

Add:

much ty

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

7/6/2017 11:38 AM

50 centers

|

7/6/2017 11:46 AM

Would one of you fine gentlemen let me know where the "much ty" line comes from?

I'm on here on a daily basis, but I obviously missed something good.

Thanks in advance,
Jude

|

7/6/2017 12:19 PM

They use bots and algorithms to scour the web based on engagements and traffic. So in a way GuyB and crew you guys should take the spam takeover as a badge of honor! Clearly your traffic got their attention tongue

|

7/6/2017 12:23 PM

jtotheutothedtothee wrote:

Would one of you fine gentlemen let me know where the "much ty" line comes from?

I'm on here on a daily basis, but I obviously missed something good.

Thanks in advance,
Jude

I think, the local trolls picked up the much ty from the not so local troll making up crazy bike questions. But how would i know.

|

7/6/2017 1:51 PM

jtotheutothedtothee wrote:

Would one of you fine gentlemen let me know where the "much ty" line comes from?

I'm on here on a daily basis, but I obviously missed something good.

Thanks in advance,
Jude

imoto34 wrote:

I think, the local trolls picked up the much ty from the not so local troll making up crazy bike questions. But how would i know.

I'm a local troll? Me? Harry?

Well...OK.

Much ty.

And Judebro, he is correct. We have a member that posts under a couple of different names, (elikoz & Husky Tamir) and it always finishes its posts with "Much ty" which means, obviously, "Much thank you."

|

7/6/2017 1:52 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Thanks for splainin' Melonbro. I did not know that. I'm a real moran when it comes to that sort of thing. Well, most things, but I digress.

TeamGreen wrote:

Add:

much ty

TGbro...

Much ty

|