Related:
Create New Tag
MT MX MT MX
10/5/2016 10:42 AM

Scrolling through Netflix last night I stumbled upon a documentary called 'Unchained: The Untold Story of FMX'.
I never really jumped on the whole fmx scene, but thought I'd watch a bit of it and see how it was. This is a really good movie. A lot of behind the scene stuff on the evolution of fmx with scenes of TP199, Deegan, the Crusty films, etc. and a cool section on Jeremy Lusk as well. The whole movie has pretty good commentary and interviews. Check it out if you have Netflix.
I did a seach and didn't see anything so sorry if this has been posted already

mx617 mx617
10/5/2016 11:25 AM

I watched that last night actually, was a very cool movie. They did a great job with it, definitely made me want to go ride! Highly recommend giving it a go if you've got Netflix.

JMX82 JMX82
10/5/2016 12:57 PM

I watched it today. Nice documentary about history of FMX. Nineties and early 2000 was great era in motocross. I think too much professionalism has made the sport much duller novadays

Markee Markee
10/5/2016 1:00 PM

Right on, thanks for posting that. Definitely check it out.

I was in high school and Crusty 1 made me just want to get out and ride. I would load the bike up and just ride around on sundays searching for new areas or construction sites to carve a jump out. Good times.

Fourth_Floor Fourth_Floor
10/5/2016 1:14 PM

FMX in the early days was awesome, I was hooked on it and the allure of it to me was that it was obtainable for the average Joe if you really wanted to set your mind to it. You didn't need a brand new bike or top of the line performance parts to be competitive or have hopes of "making it". Now a days with all the crazy stuff them guys are doing, unless you are rich and can build a foam pit or have a rich friend with one then you have a very small chance. And maybe it's just because I don't follow it anymore but has the popularity of fmx died down? I remember early 2000's there were always cities hosting IFMA's and stuff like that, don't really hear much about it anymore.

smashingpumpkins167 smashingpumpkins167
10/5/2016 9:53 PM

That was really good. It was cool to hear Pastrana talk about the double flip. I liked the whole thing. Except most of Jody Weisel's comments....

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

avidchimp avidchimp
10/5/2016 11:15 PM

I give it a solid A.

smit9722 smit9722
10/7/2016 8:17 AM

Any other good movies on Netflix for moto besides the Moto series?

Jimmy_Sloan Jimmy_Sloan
10/7/2016 8:27 AM
MT MX wrote:

Scrolling through Netflix ...more

I saw that and loved it. New respect for those guys and what they do. It was a great documentary.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry