Unadilla Security Way too Aggressive

Brancrackah
Edited Date/Time 8/11/2014 6:46pm
I'm don't know if anyone got to witness the disgusting show that Unadilla "security" put on for the fans after the second 250 moto this weekend at the national. I got a ton of video on my gopro but I was too far away for it to actually be seen on the footage. I saw little kids getting ripped over fences and slammed into the ground by these idiot security guards. There was a little kid no more the 13 or 14 years old that had a huge gash on his neck from a security guaurd trying to pull him over the fence by his shirt (actually it was three security guards). I know that taking banners is against the rules, but I also don't think those security guards have any right to put thier hands anyone else. In other words, take the banner and let the kid run away! Someone needs to smack one of these a$$holes in the face before they end up hurting some little kid and making the Unadilla national move to another track.

Here is some of the footage the you can actually see how "hands on" they were. The second clip is a guy running through the crowd holding the tail end of the banner. He's lucky he didn't take anyone else out, he fell so he didn't really get the chance to.

http://youtu.be/sHbJ5IDwjdE
|
bd
8/15/2011 6:56pm
I hope the owners of the track and banners press charges
tiddlermx23
8/15/2011 6:58pm
and the guard should have takin the kid to his parents and smacked them too while he was at it...
zippy895
8/15/2011 7:00pm
maybe if the guards had mace ,the jack offs wouldnt of fucked with their egos .

The Shop

machine
8/15/2011 7:00pm
I'm glad someone finally posted a video to expose the POS punks for who they are. It's too bad they didn't take you all out in the woods and beat the living shit out of you.
zippy895
8/15/2011 7:10pm
machine wrote:
I'm glad someone finally posted a video to expose the POS punks for who they are. It's too bad they didn't take you all out in...
I'm glad someone finally posted a video to expose the POS punks for who they are. It's too bad they didn't take you all out in the woods and beat the living shit out of you.
sad how title of the tape is 'security guard fail'. should be '21st. century morals fail'
Mstock
8/15/2011 7:11pm
Sell 10' sections of banners since people want them for the garage. Only way to get them is to steal them. Maybe if they had a VENDOR row (not marketing displays) and actually sold cool memorabilia people would stop doing it. Please get rid of those shitty event shirts and get a real clothing company in there. Sorry John.
72kiteboarder
8/15/2011 7:12pm
What the hell is with all the people thinking that we should just let people get away with stealing shit?
zippy895
8/15/2011 7:15pm
Mstock wrote:
Sell 10' sections of banners since people want them for the garage. Only way to get them is to steal them. Maybe if they had a...
Sell 10' sections of banners since people want them for the garage. Only way to get them is to steal them. Maybe if they had a VENDOR row (not marketing displays) and actually sold cool memorabilia people would stop doing it. Please get rid of those shitty event shirts and get a real clothing company in there. Sorry John.
something tells me the demand would be too low and the banners cant be cheap to make a select amount.
zippy895
8/15/2011 7:17pm
What the hell is with all the people thinking that we should just let people get away with stealing shit?
tell someone not to do something and guess what they do.
just like telling a 2 year old.
davis224
Fantasy
165th
8/15/2011 8:01pm
in the other thread i was kinda siding against the guards, but i saw them do nothing wrong there
jemcee
8/15/2011 8:42pm
I love how the video blames the security guard for taking out the dudes by holding onto the banner not the guy that stole it running away with it on the other end
SteveS
8/15/2011 9:34pm
Just another failed attempt by the same people to make an issue where it doesn't exist.
Switch
8/16/2011 3:56am
A thief is a thief.. Doesn't matter what you steal. Mace and Tasers would put a quick stop to that.
Madmax31
Fantasy
91st
8/16/2011 5:04am
I'm don't know if anyone got to witness the disgusting show that Unadilla "security" put on for the fans after the second 250 moto this weekend...
I'm don't know if anyone got to witness the disgusting show that Unadilla "security" put on for the fans after the second 250 moto this weekend at the national. I got a ton of video on my gopro but I was too far away for it to actually be seen on the footage. I saw little kids getting ripped over fences and slammed into the ground by these idiot security guards. There was a little kid no more the 13 or 14 years old that had a huge gash on his neck from a security guaurd trying to pull him over the fence by his shirt (actually it was three security guards). I know that taking banners is against the rules, but I also don't think those security guards have any right to put thier hands anyone else. In other words, take the banner and let the kid run away! Someone needs to smack one of these a$$holes in the face before they end up hurting some little kid and making the Unadilla national move to another track.

Here is some of the footage the you can actually see how "hands on" they were. The second clip is a guy running through the crowd holding the tail end of the banner. He's lucky he didn't take anyone else out, he fell so he didn't really get the chance to.

You douchebags make me sick. God I wish they would've maced the shit out of those punks...and their parents! You are a punk!
imoto316
8/16/2011 5:15am
I say get rid of all the banners. I'm tired of getting up at some ungodly hour in the morning to get to a national track, score a great place to sit where I can see the entire bikes, wheels and all, only to have event staff destroy the line of site with stupid banners that are EVERYWHERE. "Oh look there's someone's head going by.

If they have to have banners, they should just put them on the infield side of the track. Just use the markers to outline the track.

It's not like we don't get bombarded with sponsor logos elsewhere at the track. We know full well who's supporting the sport and the event without messing things up for the spectators.

On topic: If you didn't put it up, don't take it down. If you didn't pay for it, don't take it home. STAY OFF THE TRACK IDIOTS.
Barrett57
8/16/2011 7:56am
by the sound of that video, seems like you thought it was pretty funny.
nytsmaC
8/16/2011 8:12am Edited Date/Time 8/16/2011 8:17am
I'm don't know if anyone got to witness the disgusting show that Unadilla "security" put on for the fans after the second 250 moto this weekend...

Those little fuckers should have gotten tazered. Do you know what they do to thieves in other countries?

People like that are the same ones who will steal anything that's not bolted down in the pits while you're out on the track. Glad you think they should get away with it. Next time you catch a 13 or 14 year old stealing as much shit as he can carry from you out of your garage at night because you didn't lock the window be sure to let them go, they're just being kids. Whatever you do don't try to teach them a lesson or anything.
NetMXer
8/16/2011 8:46am
They should give them guns next year and tell them to shoot all the whiners with GoPro cameras.
AMD34
8/16/2011 9:01am

Madmax31 wrote:
You douchebags make me sick. God I wish they would've maced the shit out of those punks...and their parents! You are a punk!
another self righteous douchebag calling out people on vital... WHAT A SUPRISE!!!!!!!

oh shit, you are from Ohio... that explains A LOT!
AMD34
8/16/2011 9:02am
machine wrote:
I'm glad someone finally posted a video to expose the POS punks for who they are. It's too bad they didn't take you all out in...
zippy895 wrote:
sad how title of the tape is 'security guard fail'. should be '21st. century morals fail'
you're talking about morals yet you have a picture of some chicks ass as your icon??? WTF?!?! Dude, get a fuckin life...
Foster576
8/16/2011 9:05am
machine wrote:
zippy895 wrote:
AMD34 wrote:
you're talking about morals yet you have a picture of some chicks ass as your icon??? WTF?!?! Dude, get a fuckin life...
Dont talk down to a gorgeous ass like that! Whats wrong with people these days....
mxb2
8/16/2011 9:07am
Ok the burning question is,what would you guys do if you caught the lil fuckers stealing your gear from your vehicle?
AMD34
8/16/2011 9:07am
zippy895 wrote:
AMD34 wrote:
Foster576 wrote:
Dont talk down to a gorgeous ass like that! Whats wrong with people these days....
well, I know two people on here that really need to get laid!
peelout
8/16/2011 9:10am

it's self entitled turds like you that fuck everything up for everyone else trying to enjoy going to the races. they announce all day to stay off the track and not take the banners, then some dumb shits try to be sneaky and get caught, are dealt with and you are saying it's wrong?

so in your mind, wtf are the security guards to do? how do they enforce the illegal actions of all the shit heads if they don't get physical? are they supposed to yell? yeah that will work.

everyone involved should have been dealt with accordingly.
Torco1
8/16/2011 9:18am
The promoters should just smear dog shit all over the banners so nobody would want to touch them anyway. Problem solved.
Foster576
8/16/2011 9:19am
AMD34 wrote:
Foster576 wrote:
AMD34 wrote:
well, I know two people on here that really need to get laid!
rileymx
8/16/2011 9:22am
worst then be stealling......what i see on the video is a bunch of patetic adults drinking their minds off and and giving a stupid image of themselves.......don't see no kids there...!!!!!
i think they should be maced, arrested and fined their asses off so they wont come to any race again......this stupid and childish people give a bad image to the sport and they are by far better behind the nascar fences....!!!!!!!!!!
i cant understand why people will pay to enter a race track just to get as much drunk as they can and miss the hole point of being at the race......plain stupid....!!!!!!!!!!!and maybe one of the strong reasons for major outside sponsoring to be very hard to get in motocross.....
Camp332
8/16/2011 9:31am
Complete idiots = What I saw on that video

Punch in the face = What complete idiots should've gotten

Post a reply to: Unadilla Security Way too Aggressive

The Latest