Unadilla MX - Race Discussion

brewrabb
8/11/2018 4:10pm
ocscottie wrote:
Dude, please change your avatar asap. That is a way over the line bro.

Thanks.
JustMX wrote:
I had to get a magnifying glass to see what the problem might be.

Didn't see one
-MAVERICK- wrote:
He changed it. Previous one was a nude lady on a Kawasaki showing her pussy.
Sweet baby Jeeezus on the nasty old cross Maverick, you go on like you've never seen one before! Give it a rest man!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/11/2018 5:26pm
JustMX wrote:
I had to get a magnifying glass to see what the problem might be.

Didn't see one
-MAVERICK- wrote:
He changed it. Previous one was a nude lady on a Kawasaki showing her pussy.
brewrabb wrote:
Sweet baby Jeeezus on the nasty old cross Maverick, you go on like you've never seen one before! Give it a rest man!
I personally didn't have a problem with it but there's some rules here that you just have to follow.

Just pointed it out to the guy since the one you have now is NBD.
KYFHO699
8/11/2018 8:32pm
Smart ride by Tomac in the 2nd moto today. Glad he didn’t push it and risk crashing - lost ZERO points on the day.
Sideways
8/12/2018 10:32am
Did ferrandis wear 2 sets of googles on top of eachother 2nd moto? Im sure i saw him throwing his googles right after the start and i thought , damn this will be brutal for him, but next shot i saw that he still had them on. Pretty smart move and didnt see anyone else doing that.

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/12/2018 10:39am
Sideways wrote:
Did ferrandis wear 2 sets of googles on top of eachother 2nd moto? Im sure i saw him throwing his googles right after the start and...
Did ferrandis wear 2 sets of googles on top of eachother 2nd moto? Im sure i saw him throwing his googles right after the start and i thought , damn this will be brutal for him, but next shot i saw that he still had them on. Pretty smart move and didnt see anyone else doing that.
Not sure but Trey Canard did that several years ago. Vision can't be that great with two sets of goggles and tear-offs.

Post a reply to: Unadilla MX - Race Discussion

The Latest