USGP Red Bud in the future

Related:
Create New Tag

7/7/2017 3:43 PM

Would love to see the part of the US and get to experience the US fans on your 4th of July holiday at the USGP.. Just finished the Red Bud 250 press conference and like what Zach Osborne said about the fans at Red Bud compared to Europe. Red Bud is now on my bucket list after listening to him.

|

7/7/2017 3:47 PM

Husky360 wrote:

Would love to see the part of the US and get to experience the US fans on your 4th of July holiday at the USGP.. Just finished the Red Bud 250 press conference and like what Zach Osborne said about the fans at Red Bud compared to Europe. Red Bud is now on my bucket list after listening to him.

If memory serves, next year in September, you will get an even better treat when the MXON is held at Red Bud.

|

7/7/2017 3:54 PM

I was in the podium crowd after tomac won the 2nd moto...was pretty crazy. Free beer shower for all

|

7/8/2017 2:12 AM

Harry Backmon wrote:

If memory serves, next year in September, you will get an even better treat when the MXON is held at Red Bud.

MXoN is the 7th of October not the 4th of July.

|

7/8/2017 3:25 AM

nascarnate326 wrote:

I was in the podium crowd after tomac won the 2nd moto...was pretty crazy. Free beer shower for all

Photo

Where?
|

18 Yamaha YZ450F
94 Honda CR 500
90 Honda CR 500
81 Yamaha SR 500
68 BSA Thunderbolt
69 Triumph Tiger 100

7/8/2017 3:56 AM

Husky360 wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

Husky360 wrote:

MXoN is the 7th of October not the 4th of July.

Ya don't say.

Yes, much ty

|

7/8/2017 9:42 AM

Is the red bud as the Mxdn track official? Gonna be a great race if so I love watching that track

|

7/8/2017 9:55 AM

VilloFan951 wrote:

Is the red bud as the Mxdn track official? Gonna be a great race if so I love watching that track

Not yet....probably will announce at the USGP....

|