USA, USA, USA

mxgeoff
9/23/2012 9:04am Edited Date/Time 9/23/2012 1:17pm
I can not see any country coming close to beating them this year. I think Lommel will suit them a lot more than St Jean d'Angely or any of the other hard pack circuits. I wouldn't be surprised to see Dungey, Baggett and Barcia all finish second in their class, but that consistency will rule for the team overall.

Hope the weather is good and the crowd not too big. Lommel is a small area.

Geoff
|
kongols
9/23/2012 9:06am
WTF was this?
mxgeoff
9/23/2012 9:16am
kongols wrote:
WTF was this?
Shhh. I am trying to trick them, you know the yanks.....Reverse psychology. Bet we can get this to 50 pages by just agreeing with them.....
Ing
9/23/2012 9:19am
I can't decide whether to be insulted to complimented?
mxgeoff
9/23/2012 9:19am
Ing wrote:
I can't decide whether to be insulted to complimented?
Perfect!!!! It's working, hahaha.

The Shop

ehr400
9/23/2012 9:20am
Nice cast Geoff. Lol

On a side note, I will be in Germany for the month of November and early December. I was wondering if there are any mx related things going on? I know it is late in the season and winter time but wouldn't mind meeting up with some of the Euro Vitards. J/K.
watson
9/23/2012 9:22am
Myself, I'm rooting for the guy who turns water into sand Wink
mxgeoff
9/23/2012 9:27am
ehr400 wrote:
Nice cast Geoff. Lol On a side note, I will be in Germany for the month of November and early December. I was wondering if there...
Nice cast Geoff. Lol

On a side note, I will be in Germany for the month of November and early December. I was wondering if there are any mx related things going on? I know it is late in the season and winter time but wouldn't mind meeting up with some of the Euro Vitards. J/K.
German Supercross time, so I am sure there will be some of that. Always a bunch of middle of the road American riders usually attend. Apart from that not much else going on. Where will you be situated?
ehr400
9/23/2012 9:34am
I will be in a few areas. I start out in Stuttgart for about a week, then to Giessen for another week, back to Stuttgart , then up to Bremen.

I am willing to travel on weekends, because I wanted to anyways to see things but if there was a MX related thing going on I planned on checking it out.
jeffro503
9/23/2012 9:39am
Ya know.....yesterday I did quite a bit of fishin' around this joint , which is something I never really do.....but I was trying to lighten up some of the hostility around here. I figured "why not join in on some of the banter back and forth.....and have some fun?"

I hope the USA wins.....because I friggin' live here. RD , Bagget and Barcia are my boys.....they're representing us......I have to back em. But that doesn't mean I won't be cheering for a lot of the GP guys to do well. Guys like Roczen , Musquin , Paulin (
jeffro503
9/23/2012 9:41am
SHIT!!.........God damn Vital just erased 3/4 of what I had typed!! Didn't post??

Again........there are a bunch of guys I'm cheering for on the other side of the pond as well. Hoping to see some great racing.
bobby397
9/23/2012 9:46am
Based on previous mxon races, I will predict AC 222 will dnf one or both races and the USA will win 2 of 3 motos and shut up the world for another year
mxgeoff
9/23/2012 9:48am
ehr400 wrote:
I will be in a few areas. I start out in Stuttgart for about a week, then to Giessen for another week, back to Stuttgart...
I will be in a few areas. I start out in Stuttgart for about a week, then to Giessen for another week, back to Stuttgart , then up to Bremen.

I am willing to travel on weekends, because I wanted to anyways to see things but if there was a MX related thing going on I planned on checking it out.
Chemnitz is like three and a half hours from Giessen and they have a SX on the weekend of 30. November & 01. December 2012. Then Munich is the weekend of 21 and 22 December. Which is like 2 hours from Stuttgart. Both are miles away from Bremen.

http://www.supercrossmuenchen.de/de-de/programm/adacsxcup2012.aspx

Hope this helps a little.
Egra372
9/23/2012 9:55am
ehr400 wrote:
Nice cast Geoff. Lol On a side note, I will be in Germany for the month of November and early December. I was wondering if there...
Nice cast Geoff. Lol

I think there is sx in paris bercy around that time?
mxgeoff
9/23/2012 10:17am
ehr400 wrote:
Nice cast Geoff. Lol

Egra372 wrote:
I think there is sx in paris bercy around that time?
Bercy is from memory the first weekend of November 9, 10 and 11. In Paris of course.
ML512
Fantasy
36th
9/23/2012 10:38am
mxgeoff wrote:
I can not see any country coming close to beating them this year. I think Lommel will suit them a lot more than St Jean d'Angely...
I can not see any country coming close to beating them this year. I think Lommel will suit them a lot more than St Jean d'Angely or any of the other hard pack circuits. I wouldn't be surprised to see Dungey, Baggett and Barcia all finish second in their class, but that consistency will rule for the team overall.

Hope the weather is good and the crowd not too big. Lommel is a small area.

Geoff
I was unaware it was opposite dayBlinkWink Ill be glad when the race passes and we can go back to... wait the normal is just as annoying... carry on! Laughing
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
9/23/2012 10:39am
kongols wrote:
WTF was this?
mxgeoff wrote:
Shhh. I am trying to trick them, you know the yanks.....Reverse psychology. Bet we can get this to 50 pages by just agreeing with them.....
haha...well played
ehr400
9/23/2012 12:06pm
ehr400 wrote:
I will be in a few areas. I start out in Stuttgart for about a week, then to Giessen for another week, back to Stuttgart...

mxgeoff wrote:
Chemnitz is like three and a half hours from Giessen and they have a SX on the weekend of 30. November & 01. December 2012. Then...
Chemnitz is like three and a half hours from Giessen and they have a SX on the weekend of 30. November & 01. December 2012. Then Munich is the weekend of 21 and 22 December. Which is like 2 hours from Stuttgart. Both are miles away from Bremen.

Thanks Geoff! Well you be at them? I might have grab a beer with ya! Sounds like I will be doing some road tripping in my "A" class MB! LOL!
txmxer
9/23/2012 12:10pm
After this it's the MEC, which was just ok last year. Then off season, which sucks.
mxgeoff
9/23/2012 12:12pm Edited Date/Time 9/23/2012 12:14pm
ehr400 wrote:

mxgeoff wrote:
Chemnitz is like three and a half hours from Giessen and they have a SX on the weekend of 30. November & 01. December 2012. Then...

ehr400 wrote:
Thanks Geoff! Well you be at them? I might have grab a beer with ya! Sounds like I will be doing some road tripping in my...
Thanks Geoff! Well you be at them? I might have grab a beer with ya! Sounds like I will be doing some road tripping in my "A" class MB! LOL!
No sure mate, but have fun and make sure you get to a nice german beer hall. Let me know when you are around and I will let you know if I will be at the races. You can find my e-mail at my website www.mxlarge.com

Geoff
ehr400
9/23/2012 1:17pm
mxgeoff wrote:

ehr400 wrote:
Thanks Geoff! Well you be at them? I might have grab a beer with ya! Sounds like I will be doing some road tripping in my...
mxgeoff wrote:
No sure mate, but have fun and make sure you get to a nice german beer hall. Let me know when you are around and I...
No sure mate, but have fun and make sure you get to a nice german beer hall. Let me know when you are around and I will let you know if I will be at the races. You can find my e-mail at my website www.mxlarge.com

Geoff
Will do there. I will stay in touch. Thanks!

Post a reply to: USA, USA, USA

The Latest