USA MOXN Team?

7/1/2019 1:47am
mwilcox349 wrote:
How many more times does it have to be discussed before ppl stop thinking Tomac will be participating this year. HE'S NOT, so stop including him...
How many more times does it have to be discussed before ppl stop thinking Tomac will be participating this year. HE'S NOT, so stop including him in the discussion. I'd like to be wrong but 1. He's by no means our strongest guy at the event. 2. Kawi has said they don't want to go/fund it. I'd rather have someone like Barcia who will and has literally rode his heart out than Tomac who has some kinda mind boggling issues. And fyi to take it outta the discussion too, AC won't be going either.
Look at this photo it was in November ! If indeed he says no, please someone in the industry show this photo to Tomac to remind him what he felt last year

kb228
7/1/2019 2:59am
AB#81 wrote:
I think Southwick showed who should be on it,

Tomac
Osbourne
Cinciarulo

Looking like USAs best Sand riders at the moment
mwilcox349 wrote:
How many more times does it have to be discussed before ppl stop thinking Tomac will be participating this year. HE'S NOT, so stop including him...
How many more times does it have to be discussed before ppl stop thinking Tomac will be participating this year. HE'S NOT, so stop including him in the discussion. I'd like to be wrong but 1. He's by no means our strongest guy at the event. 2. Kawi has said they don't want to go/fund it. I'd rather have someone like Barcia who will and has literally rode his heart out than Tomac who has some kinda mind boggling issues. And fyi to take it outta the discussion too, AC won't be going either.
AB#81 wrote:
I've seen an interview or two with eli saying he would love redemption and a recent AC video saying he Hope's he goes, plus Kawaski Europe...
I've seen an interview or two with eli saying he would love redemption and a recent AC video saying he Hope's he goes, plus Kawaski Europe may sort them out with bikes for the event without having to ship any over, with them bringing suspension
Ive also heard eli himself say he wants redemption for the race and to go. Eli also loves sand riding. If he doesnt go its because kawi says so. And i absolutely see KRT helping him out too.
creature654
Fantasy
79th
7/1/2019 3:23am
Eli ain’t goin, should be Oz, AC on a 450 and j coop
CPR
7/1/2019 4:35am
If you had to pick today and assuming Tomac doesn't go, it'd be hard to go past JA, ZO & AC. That team could win.
BUT there's a lot of clutch changes between now and MXdN time, so how about we wait and see how everyone shapes up then?

The Shop

agn5009
7/1/2019 6:01am
No dancing here. Unlike you, I’m not pretending to know. I have no idea whether Eli will go or not. All I know is what Eli said himself.
7/1/2019 6:35am Edited Date/Time 7/1/2019 6:36am
If Kawi USA wont send bikes I am sure KRT would let him ride theirs.....

Actual full works Kawasaki. He just might like the bike better.

That's if he actually wants to go.
biscuit11
7/1/2019 8:15am
There is a Monster Energy Kawi mxgp team and im sure Eli will have plenty of support if he wants to go race. Dude aint broke financially so if he wants to go i dont think it will be an issue
ProbablyDave
Fantasy
1672nd
7/1/2019 8:58am
AB#81 wrote:
I think Southwick showed who should be on it,

Tomac
Osbourne
Cinciarulo

Looking like USAs best Sand riders at the moment
That's a strong team! I'm not ready to write off Team USA just yet. France are looking super strong, Belgium also, but if those three show...
That's a strong team! I'm not ready to write off Team USA just yet. France are looking super strong, Belgium also, but if those three show up with their A-game then they're at least strong podium contenders.
You say Belgium will be strong, remember Desalle is out, that leaves Geerts for MX2, Van Horebeek in MX1 or Open. Who else have they got...
You say Belgium will be strong, remember Desalle is out, that leaves Geerts for MX2, Van Horebeek in MX1 or Open. Who else have they got, Van Donnick. Not as strong as it could be.
Ah shit, I forgot he was out.
7/1/2019 6:05pm
mwilcox349 wrote:
Tomac over barcia any day
JMFNB
7/1/2019 6:14pm
Park Boys wrote:
Over/under a USA MxDN thread pops up 25 times until the actual picks.
Nighttrain wrote:
I’ll double down on the Over line.
The under is a losers bet!
AB#81
7/2/2019 2:18am
I cant imagine Kawasaki not helping out if Tomac and AC want to go, why would they not? Doesn't make sense.
If they really don't want to go, then I think Anderson and J.cooper should go.
Anderson really proved himself before at the MXON until that wierd incident, and I think he deserves another shot.
Cooper seems to be the next best American at the moment for mx2
chippo
7/2/2019 6:31am Edited Date/Time 7/2/2019 6:32am
I believe Kawi aren't interested in the event anymore unless it's on home soil and Tomac won't be going this year. I doubt AC will go you'd have to imagine Kawi would want him on that bike the day after the last outdoor race prepping for MEC and 2020.
It will be between Osbourne, Anderson and potentially Barcia depending on his form towards the closing stages of outdoors. As for mx2 it would more than likely be Cooper? He's the next in line after AC who as mentioned is a highly unlikely addition to the team.

Whoever finishes better in the points will have the mx1 spot leaving the 2nd place out of the potential riders in the mx3 spot and then Cooper on the mx2.

It will be a tough event for the American team this year.
Crush
7/2/2019 6:56am
Well, I absolutely didn't hear it. Could you absolutely post it?
agn5009
7/2/2019 7:25am
Crush wrote:
Well, I absolutely didn't hear it. Could you absolutely post it?
He won’t because he can’t. I’ve already tried.

Post a reply to: USA MOXN Team?

The Latest