USA Fan negativity

GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
10/2/2017 11:37am
Paul333 wrote:
Hint: It's Social Media, so everyone hates everything. They bitch about Rainbows and Spring days. Who cares? It's not like U.S. fans are any worse than...
Hint: It's Social Media, so everyone hates everything. They bitch about Rainbows and Spring days. Who cares?

It's not like U.S. fans are any worse than the rest of the world.
I can't argue with this.

Social media is great for giving a platform to people whose opinions I couldn't care less about.

As we've seen in the news lately, it's also great for sewing dissent and dischord.

I get that this forum is also a form of social media. People get a fair amount of latitude in here, but it's also not unlimited. For example, one of the users who suggested that he'd like to thanks Team USA for extending their losing streak? He can sit on the sidelines for a while. That's just douchbaggery.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
10/2/2017 11:53am
BobPA wrote:
You'd think Honda would like to showcase their new 250 with J-Mart
kiwifan wrote:
or Park boys is just speculating...has there been comms/press release from Honda saying they didnt want to send 2 bikes?
pilotdude wrote:
Actually if I remember correctly, the person I first heard state this was none other than GuyB.
That would be incorrect. I never said anything like that.

Each guy usually has two bikes. They usually also send plenty of spares.
PRM31
10/2/2017 1:37pm
kiwifan wrote:
or Park boys is just speculating...has there been comms/press release from Honda saying they didnt want to send 2 bikes?
pilotdude wrote:
Actually if I remember correctly, the person I first heard state this was none other than GuyB.
GuyB wrote:

I thought I heard Matthes say something to the effect that Honda offered to support one rider for the MXON. Not 100% certain on where I heard it though.

Just one of the many limitations in selecting a team.
pilotdude
10/2/2017 1:55pm
kiwifan wrote:
pilotdude wrote:
GuyB wrote:

Thanks for the correction. Not sure who it was that made the comment, but it was from a solid source.

The Shop

Post a reply to: USA Fan negativity

The Latest