USA 450 Riders MXON

Related:
Create New Tag

6/22/2022 4:21 PM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Remember when we sent Seely and Big Air Tom? Good times…

I think Dunge would be a fairytale story but right now he’s 4th in ...more

Alex814 wrote:

I think Dungey is close enough in speed to Sexton and Anderson now that I'd rather have his consistency and racecraft. Also, I ...more

Fair, but Dunge was not very good at the MXDN from 2012-2014 in his own right. He wasn’t exactly a rock those years

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

6/22/2022 4:57 PM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Remember when we sent Seely and Big Air Tom? Good times…

I think Dunge would be a fairytale story but right now he’s 4th in ...more

Alex814 wrote:

I think Dungey is close enough in speed to Sexton and Anderson now that I'd rather have his consistency and racecraft. Also, I ...more

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Fair, but Dunge was not very good at the MXDN from 2012-2014 in his own right. He wasn’t exactly a rock those years

Exactly he was pretty bad

|

6/22/2022 6:03 PM

It has to be Tomac, Sexton, and Cooper.

Hopefully, Cooper will be in good enough race shape by then. He showed he still has the speed in the 2nd moto at High Point.

|

6/23/2022 8:55 AM

It does not matter how good the rider is in SX or the Nationals if he is not willing and ready to put it all on the line with 100% effort even if it means risking his upcoming SX series. I truly believe that Tomac, Anderson, Barcia, Sexton, Webb, Adam Cianciarulo, Justin Cooper, Jeremy Martin all can run with the best in the world if they race with the same intensity as they do when racing for a championship in the US. I can’t blame the riders for not wanting to risk their SX series for a race that is just for bragging rights. All these riders know that Tomac and Webb have made over 2 million dollars in win and championship bonus money during a single SX season. That’s a lot to ask of a rider.

|

6/23/2022 12:22 PM

kpiper wrote:

It has to be Tomac, Sexton, and Cooper.

Hopefully, Cooper will be in good enough race shape by then. He showed he still has ...more

I need to see Sexton next week AT Red Bud... He has not been good at Red Bud in his career. His last 6 moto's there are 9-9 / 3-4 / 8-4. Plessinger, Baggett, Tickle, Savatgy, Barcia all beating him there...

Based on recent moto's there, I want Zach Osborne... wink

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

With ZachO retired, it's JA21 and AP for me...

TG243 fan!

6/23/2022 3:10 PM

Do those riders already have permission from their teams ......last year they didn't get that...😊

|

6/23/2022 3:39 PM

It is completely different for teams this year as they are on US soil so shipping and all that is not a factor. I don’t think there would be a team in the paddock that refuses to race this year’s MXON.

|

6/24/2022 3:33 AM

If I had to choose the team right now:

MX1: Eli Tomac
MX2: Chase Sexton
MX3: Ryan Dungey

1st alternate: Jason Anderson

|

6/24/2022 3:40 AM

Yeah everyone needs to get off this BS of a 450 rider dropping down. I'd be happy to have a wager with anyone that they don't dropp Chase down to the 250's

|

6/24/2022 3:33 PM

jaun wrote:

Yeah everyone needs to get off this BS of a 450 rider dropping down. I'd be happy to have a wager with anyone that they don't ...more

Why do you think it’s bs ? Other countries do it quite often and are successful . I can understand riders not wanting to do it but in this year at least , if one of the top three 450 guys was willing , it would be the best possible team .

|

6/24/2022 3:49 PM

jaun wrote:

Yeah everyone needs to get off this BS of a 450 rider dropping down. I'd be happy to have a wager with anyone that they don't ...more

The worst part is chase sexton basically did nothing in 250mx he had 0 overalls, 1 moto win and a couple podiums. And during the whole time j-coop was smoking him.

|

6/24/2022 3:55 PM

Tomac is a shoe in. You'd almost have to go for Chase after that. I am a big Dungey fan, but I still put Anderson ahead of him, I feel after his last appearance, he wants revenge and will extract it.

250s... that's the real tough one. Almost has to be Jcoop, unless Jmart is healthy by then ?

|

6/24/2022 4:05 PM

Have any of the mentioned riders stated that they would
go ?? ……Or is it too early to ask if they would be proud to represent their country ?

|

6/24/2022 5:16 PM

DJB wrote:

Have any of the mentioned riders stated that they would
go ?? ……Or is it too early to ask if they would be proud to represent ...more

With the race being at redbud its like a 99% chance all riders would go. Only expections would be if they are carrying a injury and want surgery. Like say if tomac needed his mcl repaired then he would do that over racing mxon.

|