USA 450 Riders MXON

DonM
6/9/2022 12:42pm
DonM wrote:
I think barring injury the best team right now would be: MX1 - Sexton, gets good starts and has shown he is the fastest right now...
I think barring injury the best team right now would be:

MX1 - Sexton, gets good starts and has shown he is the fastest right now
Open - Tomac, has the ability to get to the front if he has a bad start and his current team will play nice and be a part of the overall team which is what is needed in this format
MX-2 - Cooper Great starter and has proven he is the best US 250 rider we have. He will only get better as the summer progresses.

Anderson, although could easily be in Tomac's spot but his team has proven that they don't care or want to be part of the team aspect of this race...Anderson deserves to go but not his team...
LungButter wrote:
We get it, you don't like the Kawi Team.... It's also been put out there by Media that the Kawi Team doesn't want to play nice...
We get it, you don't like the Kawi Team....

It's also been put out there by Media that the Kawi Team doesn't want to play nice because of Decoster, but I understand he is "untouchable" to some so carry on.....

#putmitchincharge
So it's Rogers fault that certain people in Kawi don't want to be team players at a team race...ok...Do you fly drones?
LungButter
6/9/2022 1:17pm
DonM wrote:
So it's Rogers fault that certain people in Kawi don't want to be team players at a team race...ok...Do you fly drones?
Ummmm....seems like it is, yes. Sorry, I know that hurts your little feelers that not everyone just blindly worships "The Man". Some of us prefer to look at a body of work and make our own decisions not just follow the propaganda.

#overrated
DonM
6/9/2022 1:34pm
DonM wrote:
LungButter wrote:
Ummmm....seems like it is, yes. Sorry, I know that hurts your little feelers that not everyone just blindly worships "The Man". Some of us prefer to...
Ummmm....seems like it is, yes. Sorry, I know that hurts your little feelers that not everyone just blindly worships "The Man". Some of us prefer to look at a body of work and make our own decisions not just follow the propaganda.

#overrated
Yeah whatever....they just take their toys and go home because they don't get their way...they would be the same for whoever the team manager is, to them the MXDN is a waste of money and time because they're budget is to race US SX/MX...sorry butterboy it ain't Rogers fault...
LungButter
6/9/2022 1:36pm
DonM wrote:
Yeah whatever....they just take their toys and go home because they don't get their way...they would be the same for whoever the team manager is, to...
Yeah whatever....they just take their toys and go home because they don't get their way...they would be the same for whoever the team manager is, to them the MXDN is a waste of money and time because they're budget is to race US SX/MX...sorry butterboy it ain't Rogers fault...
Ok Donny.

The Shop

PFitzG38
6/9/2022 3:56pm
DonM wrote:
LungButter wrote:
Ummmm....seems like it is, yes. Sorry, I know that hurts your little feelers that not everyone just blindly worships "The Man". Some of us prefer to...

#overrated
I’m of the thought Roger gets to be MXdN team manager for as long as he wants. Simply out of respect for what he has done for US moto.
brimx153
6/9/2022 4:00pm
It's weird to me how little are picking Cooper for the 250 .a fully fit Cooper is as fast as Jett imo . And easily the best USA rider on a 250 . Bar J Mart wants to race
DonM
6/9/2022 4:01pm
DonM wrote:
Yeah whatever....they just take their toys and go home because they don't get their way...they would be the same for whoever the team manager is, to...
LungButter wrote:
Ok Donny.

“Sooner or later you are going to have to face the fact that you're a moron.”
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
6/9/2022 4:39pm
Juck wrote:
Also everyone seems to be overlooking Spain, I'll probably get laughed at for this but I don't think a team of Prado, (Martinez? Braceras? Farres? 🤷‍♂️)...
Also everyone seems to be overlooking Spain, I'll probably get laughed at for this but I don't think a team of Prado, (Martinez? Braceras? Farres? 🤷‍♂️) and Fernandez is that far off a team of the Lawrence brothers and Evans. Having a good MX2 rider is crucial in the MXoN but if Prado and Fernandez can both put together a couple of good races then the MX2 rider should only need one decent one and they can throw away the other. Could even put Prado on a 250 and have Butron ride.

Edit: This comment is invalid if Evans is back to his pre injury form by MXoN
Yup.
Italy as well. Adamo has been great, Guadagnini will have almost a full season on the 450, Cairoli should be good as well if he stays for another handful of races. Plus they will race with #1, 2, 3

Germany another strong team if Roczen races (big IF).
Roczen, Jacobi, Längenfelder. Längenfelder has won more starts than Vialle this year, crucial for the 250 rider.
Press516
Fantasy
126th
6/11/2022 5:52am Edited Date/Time 6/11/2022 5:52am
How about a team Puerto Rico with Cole Seely - Zach Osborne and Ryan Sipes??? That would be fun.

Maybe not as much fan fare as Windham and Pastrana in 2018, but still cool.

https://youtu.be/YscdsfFeDbo
mxb2
6/11/2022 7:14am
Juck wrote:
Also everyone seems to be overlooking Spain, I'll probably get laughed at for this but I don't think a team of Prado, (Martinez? Braceras? Farres? 🤷‍♂️)...
Also everyone seems to be overlooking Spain, I'll probably get laughed at for this but I don't think a team of Prado, (Martinez? Braceras? Farres? 🤷‍♂️) and Fernandez is that far off a team of the Lawrence brothers and Evans. Having a good MX2 rider is crucial in the MXoN but if Prado and Fernandez can both put together a couple of good races then the MX2 rider should only need one decent one and they can throw away the other. Could even put Prado on a 250 and have Butron ride.

crusty_xx wrote:
Yup. Italy as well. Adamo has been great, Guadagnini will have almost a full season on the 450, Cairoli should be good as well if he...
Yup.
Italy as well. Adamo has been great, Guadagnini will have almost a full season on the 450, Cairoli should be good as well if he stays for another handful of races. Plus they will race with #1, 2, 3

Roczen, Jacobi, Längenfelder. Längenfelder has won more starts than Vialle this year, crucial for the 250 rider.
Why wdnt kroc race for his country , according to some on vital. You dont care about your country if you dont race it.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
6/11/2022 7:29am
Juck wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:
Yup. Italy as well. Adamo has been great, Guadagnini will have almost a full season on the 450, Cairoli should be good as well if he...
Yup.

mxb2 wrote:
Why wdnt kroc race for his country , according to some on vital. You dont care about your country if you dont race it.
I'm waiting to see if he finishes this season. If he pulls out after round 5 then I dont think he comes back for desnations
yz133rider
6/11/2022 7:30am
Pick the 3 best 450 riders and put the lightest one on a 250. Seems like Anderson Tomac and Sexton are the easy choices.
mxb2
6/11/2022 8:00am
crusty_xx wrote:
Yup.

mxb2 wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
I'm waiting to see if he finishes this season. If he pulls out after round 5 then I dont think he comes back for desnations
Contract year. .
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
6/11/2022 8:28am
mxb2 wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Contract year. .
Yup. Same year as when he pulled out during SX
DGE.532
6/11/2022 8:49am
DonM wrote:
LungButter wrote:
Ok Donny.

DonM wrote:
“Sooner or later you are going to have to face the fact that you're a moron.”
The body of work is we got our asses kicked at this race if we even bothered to show up until RD took over the effort because like everything else in this country if someone can't make a billion dollars off it it doesn't happen.
Lukass59
6/11/2022 8:52am
Tomac is to hot or cold at MXON
Has he ever had a good showing?

At least you know Anderson and Sexton will be going as hard as they can. Just my opinion.
hubbardmx50
6/11/2022 9:03am
Who do you guys think France will send? They always have such a deep talent pool to choose from it seems. Do you think Dylan would go if his thumb is healed or no? Would be cool for Marvin to race but don't know if he would. Renuax? Tom Vialle?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
6/11/2022 9:06am
Who do you guys think France will send? They always have such a deep talent pool to choose from it seems. Do you think Dylan would...
Who do you guys think France will send? They always have such a deep talent pool to choose from it seems. Do you think Dylan would go if his thumb is healed or no? Would be cool for Marvin to race but don't know if he would. Renuax? Tom Vialle?
Ferrandis, Renaux, Vialle.

Febvre if Ferrandis can't make it.
6/11/2022 9:16am
This is all assuming they decide not to go ride for free or risk getting hurt etc,I'm sure riding in front of home crowd etc will put that aside
hubbardmx50
6/11/2022 9:56am
Who do you guys think France will send? They always have such a deep talent pool to choose from it seems. Do you think Dylan would...
-MAVERICK- wrote:

That's a fuckin powerhouse. Oh yeah forgot about Febvre.
ATKpilot99
6/11/2022 9:58am Edited Date/Time 6/11/2022 9:58am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

I think a healthy Febvre would be picked over a healthy Ferrandis . Renaux before him also . They tend to stick with GP riders and who can argue with them .
kpiper
6/11/2022 12:11pm
This will be Tomac's last MXON. He will go beast mode.

Add Anderson and Cooper. Chase will have his day later.
6/11/2022 12:31pm
Lukass59 wrote:
Tomac is to hot or cold at MXON Has he ever had a good showing? At least you know Anderson and Sexton will be going as...
Tomac is to hot or cold at MXON
Has he ever had a good showing?

At least you know Anderson and Sexton will be going as hard as they can. Just my opinion.
While it’s true his results haven’t been great, he’s been the best Team USA rider 2/3 times he’s went. The one time he wasn’t the best on the team was Germany in 2013 where he crashed battling Roczen on 250s and got second the other moto. Likely could have been a 2-2 that day.
PjotrrB
6/11/2022 1:59pm
Blackdog89 wrote:
USA's to lose on home soil .... followed by France then Australier imo. No other country can field 3 or even 2 top front riders
Juck wrote:
The Netherlands has Coldenhoff, De Wolf and Bogers. Personally I'd put them second behind France and just in front of the USA.
Herlings is expected to race the last MXGPs as well as MXON according to Pit Beirer.
Hence NED will probably be Herlings, Coldenhoff en de Wolf.
Given their past at Redbud with two riders I see them win 2022 with 3 riders
1. NED
2. France
3. USA
Shaft721
6/12/2022 2:58am
Easy team USA win this year if the conditions are normal. If mud again off the podium.
6/12/2022 3:05am
M-M wrote:
Anderson, Sexton and Craig on the 250 would be solid.
davis224 wrote:
Has Craig ever won a 250 moto? I can't recall him ever really being a factor on a 250 outdoors.
He did zip on a 250 outdoors
TXDirt
6/12/2022 3:51am
Eli, Sexton, Cooper.

Anderson is way to inconsistent especially with his starts.
mx313
6/12/2022 3:56am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

ATKpilot99 wrote:
I think a healthy Febvre would be picked over a healthy Ferrandis . Renaux before him also . They tend to stick with GP riders and...
I think a healthy Febvre would be picked over a healthy Ferrandis . Renaux before him also . They tend to stick with GP riders and who can argue with them .
Renaux is prob done for the season so he is out.
Febvre hasn't raced this year yet.
Ferrandis is currently out and if he isn't back by round 6 I doubt he comes back at all. And if he sits out mx I doubt he races mxon.
So France might not have the stars racing that thru should.
bowl
6/12/2022 4:05am
TXDirt wrote:
Eli, Sexton, Cooper.

Cooper great starter, should get consistent result
TXDirt
6/12/2022 4:10am
TXDirt wrote:
Eli, Sexton, Cooper.

bowl wrote:
Cooper great starter, should get consistent result
He’s a pretty decent starter. So is Sexton. Anderson is very inconsistent with his starts.

Post a reply to: USA 450 Riders MXON

The Latest