UK members

4/20/2020 8:11am
Rob YZF250 wrote:
Yeah, Joyce Green was ok, Milkrun was decent. What a shame. Really enjoy Besthorpe though. I did hire A-Ten track with some friends last year but...
Yeah, Joyce Green was ok, Milkrun was decent. What a shame. Really enjoy Besthorpe though. I did hire A-Ten track with some friends last year but the weather put a stop to it happening so got a refund and we ended up riding a wet Wildtracks the same day instead. Would like to hire A-Ten again in the summer. Looks worth it. Cool
Never heard of A-Ten, where is that ?
4/20/2020 10:37am
I used to ride milk run regularly, they kept fucking about with the layout though, kinda ruined it in my opinion!

Golding barn I'm at a lot, still need to try Southease too.

I'd love to get to Apex but it's such a long drive for me unfortunately!

The Shop

4/20/2020 10:41am
I used to ride milk run regularly, they kept fucking about with the layout though, kinda ruined it in my opinion! Golding barn I'm at a...
I used to ride milk run regularly, they kept fucking about with the layout though, kinda ruined it in my opinion!

Golding barn I'm at a lot, still need to try Southease too.

I'd love to get to Apex but it's such a long drive for me unfortunately!
The milk run was decent for its size, I started going there in 2015, really good layout & they had put a load of sand on it. Do you remember when they extended the table top & made it huge? When the last guy took over it went downhill, piss poor maintenance & the track became rock hard & stoney. If think he used it as a cash cow coz he knew the land was being sold off.
Rob YZF250
4/20/2020 10:57am
Bikerider27, yeah, I used to go Milkrun as it was just 20 mins from my home. They started getting riders to go around it both ways didn't they. Yeah, it was a bit shit getting used to it then they changing it around a lot of the times. I would like to try Golden Barn, looks quality. Yeah, most good tracks are a mission away, depends how much your willing to travel I suppose. We always want to try a new track out.
4/20/2020 11:08am
Yeh man that's when it turned shit, think the guy was called Kevin that took it over, turned the jumps into short sharp take off/landings, sketchy as, never graded properly or looked after like you say.

Used to get greedy too running two intermediate groups so you'd be waiting over an hour between sessions!

Golding barn is decent mate, especially when conditions are right but it's hard pack clay so during the summer it's rock hard, too much rain and it's unrideable.
Rob YZF250
4/20/2020 11:14am
Yeah, same as A-Ten is hardpack hence why we ended up not riding it on the day due to it being wet and ended up back at Wildtracks.
ples73
4/29/2020 6:06am
I was on mxtrax ,used to love that place ..bought a kxf 250 08 off there and still have it (2010 ) ride a 2015 ktm 150 now
6pac
4/29/2020 7:29am
Sorry for bringing up an old post but had to create an account and respond! This totally brought back some memories, I used to use mxtrax...
Sorry for bringing up an old post but had to create an account and respond!

This totally brought back some memories, I used to use mxtrax from around 2001-2006 ish.. back in the hey day of Rejects etc/ my name was CrAzY, grown up a bit since then thank fuck.

It's great to see some of you still riding or getting back into it, I still get out regularly, often at mildenhall and wilds as I see some of you do too.

Relic was an absolute cunt, power went right to his head! Shiny too! Damotourettes as well.. had a bit of a run in with after infiltrating the planking forum.

Take it easy bro dudes, I'm sure our paths will cross at some point! (Probably already have) 👍
Aye up a CrAzY you skinny ginger twit 👍👋

Post a reply to: UK members

The Latest