UFO Helmet

navalseabee
Anyone know anything about these or have their hands on one? They look really cool, have a MIPS sort of thing and the price isn't too bad. https://www.motostorm.it/en/helmets/offroad-helmets/ufo-offroad-helmet-…
|
zb658
10/4/2017 11:55am
What about the rest of their gear? Is there a way to get it in the us, or do we have to have imported?
navalseabee
10/4/2017 12:29pm
zb658 wrote:
What about the rest of their gear? Is there a way to get it in the us, or do we have to have imported?
Yea the gear looks good too, I sent them an email about a US distributor but I haven't gotten anything in return.
zeikei
10/4/2017 1:18pm
Anyone know anything about these or have their hands on one? They look really cool, have a MIPS sort of thing and the price isn't too...
Anyone know anything about these or have their hands on one? They look really cool, have a MIPS sort of thing and the price isn't too bad. https://www.motostorm.it/en/helmets/offroad-helmets/ufo-offroad-helmet-…
My son used the previous model Interceptor and it was not a bad helmet at all but as you can guess from the price the overall quality is not at the level of Bell Moto-9, Arai or Shoei. Small things like how the different bits and pieces fit and align and so on. It reminds Airoh as it is very light and similar design.

The Shop

navalseabee
10/4/2017 1:50pm
Anyone know anything about these or have their hands on one? They look really cool, have a MIPS sort of thing and the price isn't too...
zeikei wrote:
My son used the previous model Interceptor and it was not a bad helmet at all but as you can guess from the price the overall...
My son used the previous model Interceptor and it was not a bad helmet at all but as you can guess from the price the overall quality is not at the level of Bell Moto-9, Arai or Shoei. Small things like how the different bits and pieces fit and align and so on. It reminds Airoh as it is very light and similar design.
I currently run a Moto-9 my biggest issue is its ridiculous hot and doesn't vent worth a damn.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
10/4/2017 2:57pm
zb658 wrote:
Yea the gear looks good too, I sent them an email about a US distributor but I haven't gotten anything in return.
Pretty sure you can get the boots from UFO Plastic/TUF so I'd imagine you can get the rest of the gear through them. I think he's the only one that has the right to distribute the gear.

Send UFO Plastic/TUF an email.
navalseabee
10/4/2017 5:55pm
was looking more for first hand information from someone whos worn or tried one
ama530
10/4/2017 6:02pm
Get a hold of Dave Antolak at TUF Racing/UFO Plastic USA. He can get anything that UFO makes. I just bought a UFO enduro jacket from him. Real nice stuff. Takes a few weeks to get in though.

TheLsho
Fantasy
874th
10/4/2017 7:11pm
The recon boots look pretty decent too.
agn5009
10/4/2017 10:26pm
Damn that's actually a really nice looking helmet.
Wildeye511
10/5/2017 1:08am
The UFO gear from the 90's was great. I believe Cooper, Swink, and Smail wore that gear. Always wanted to get some.
mrtuf
10/5/2017 9:38am
ama530 wrote:
Get a hold of Dave Antolak at TUF Racing/UFO Plastic USA. He can get anything that UFO makes. I just bought a UFO enduro jacket from...
Get a hold of Dave Antolak at TUF Racing/UFO Plastic USA. He can get anything that UFO makes. I just bought a UFO enduro jacket from him. Real nice stuff. Takes a few weeks to get in though.

I have some of the UFO gear and Helmets in stock. We are working on introducing these to the USA in the future with something very new coming soon. But in the mean time if there is anything you want now let me know and I can get it for you. In fact mentioned you saw in here on Vital and I will give a special Vital discount.
dave@ufoplasticusa.com
navalseabee
10/5/2017 10:14am
ama530 wrote:
Get a hold of Dave Antolak at TUF Racing/UFO Plastic USA. He can get anything that UFO makes. I just bought a UFO enduro jacket from...

Did this, and what a pleasure. Very timely in his responses and full of good info. Look forward to doing business in the future.

Post a reply to: UFO Helmet

The Latest