Tyler Wozney swingarm snap

jeffro503
12/27/2017 10:10am
Oh that pipe!
jeffro503 wrote:
Thanks Ricky! But oh man.....the pipe in that pic is only 1 out of about 100 things I have planned for this bike. She's sitting in...
Thanks Ricky! But oh man.....the pipe in that pic is only 1 out of about 100 things I have planned for this bike. She's sitting in the bare frame right now , and have to wait a bit longer so I can finish some things the way I want to , then she'll get put back together. A-kit suspension , Aluminum tank , newer RMZ plastics on shrouds , number plate , front fender , Over sized rotors , total motor tear down , ported , balanced , matched , new set of wheels and a ton of other goodies. She's gonna be a rippa!
Damn bro ill be checking in on the build section for that thing. Sounds like she'll be trick! Could only dream of a pristine A kit!
I started the build thread quite a few months ago , and got about 95% of all my parts here. But I still need to get the triple clamps , master cylinders and rotars torn down and cerakoted. Need to get some tubes and tires too. This time of the year I have to pinch my pennies because work slows down , but that all changes next week....as work is starting up again and even earlier than last year. So it shouldn't be too long now. I'm dying to get that thing put back together.
RickyRoss519
Fantasy
2351st
12/27/2017 10:39am
jeffro503 wrote:
Thanks Ricky! But oh man.....the pipe in that pic is only 1 out of about 100 things I have planned for this bike. She's sitting in...
Thanks Ricky! But oh man.....the pipe in that pic is only 1 out of about 100 things I have planned for this bike. She's sitting in the bare frame right now , and have to wait a bit longer so I can finish some things the way I want to , then she'll get put back together. A-kit suspension , Aluminum tank , newer RMZ plastics on shrouds , number plate , front fender , Over sized rotors , total motor tear down , ported , balanced , matched , new set of wheels and a ton of other goodies. She's gonna be a rippa!
Damn bro ill be checking in on the build section for that thing. Sounds like she'll be trick! Could only dream of a pristine A kit!
jeffro503 wrote:
I started the build thread quite a few months ago , and got about 95% of all my parts here. But I still need to get...
I started the build thread quite a few months ago , and got about 95% of all my parts here. But I still need to get the triple clamps , master cylinders and rotars torn down and cerakoted. Need to get some tubes and tires too. This time of the year I have to pinch my pennies because work slows down , but that all changes next week....as work is starting up again and even earlier than last year. So it shouldn't be too long now. I'm dying to get that thing put back together.
Oh sweet deal man. You oughta look into the bib misses and kick the tubes!

The Shop

Post a reply to: Tyler Wozney swingarm snap

The Latest