Tyler Evans shooting video

jemcee
11/2/2018 2:27am
fanger wrote:
That’s heavy dude, if you’re ever in a state like that again there’ll always be somebody on here to talk to.
Oh man yeah I know and it's appreciated, but honestly that was 15ish years ago and I still can't believe I thought that way! I truly understand how lucky I am and have got incredible family and friends and even if I did feel like ending it I'd have to suffer through it cause I couldn't do it to them haha
mxb2
11/2/2018 6:26am
dirtmike86 wrote:
It's not about Tyler anymore. It's about all the people watching this thread and not commenting because they are in a similar state of mind as...
It's not about Tyler anymore. It's about all the people watching this thread and not commenting because they are in a similar state of mind as he was and need help. What's done is done. Tyler's gone, but if his death could open a door to help someone else then there could be some positive to all this bickering. If anyone is watching this thread and needs help then speak up. Believe me, talking about it helps.

oldblood wrote:
No, it's about the view count.
dirtmike86 wrote:
What's your fucking deal bro!? You want to sit hear and hide the fact that someone you may or may not have known shot them self...
What's your fucking deal bro!? You want to sit hear and hide the fact that someone you may or may not have known shot them self in broad daylight after being in a domestic violence issue? Get over yourself. You think all these people watching are jerking off watching a grown man that some of us idolized shoot himself??? Go on these other websites or youtube and bitch. But all of us HERE!! We don't think that way. It broke my heart watching that video and iam sure iam not alone. Like i already said maybe his horrible decision will help someone else.
X2,. A bad incident for all involved. Lucky no officers or citizens were harmed or killed. And besides that,. He said he was done with vital. Lol and came back and posted.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Tyler Evans shooting video

The Latest