Tyler Evans instagram ”Drama”

Related:
Create New Tag

12/20/2017 2:31 AM

What the heck is going on here...
Photo

|

-The era of procrastination, of Half-Measures, of Soothing and Baffeling expedients, of Delays, is Coming to its Close. -In its Place We are Entering a Period of Consequences.

12/20/2017 2:35 AM

Photo

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

12/20/2017 2:37 AM

Never heard of her

|

12/20/2017 4:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2017 4:01 AM

I dunno but your phone is fucked. It’s “photo” not “foto.” Foto was the dog in The Wizard of Oz.

|

12/20/2017 4:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2017 4:19 AM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

I dunno but your phone is fucked. It’s “photo” not “foto.” Foto was the dog in The Wizard of Oz.

Haha, foto is photo in Swedish.

|

12/20/2017 4:33 AM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

Toto

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

12/20/2017 5:40 AM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

Motofinne wrote:

Haha, foto is photo in Swedish.

Also in dutch tongue

|

12/20/2017 5:47 AM

Last time One Punch was on the PulpMX show, his insights were... interesting, to say the least...

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

12/20/2017 5:49 AM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

You're thinking about that dude with funny looking dog that stole his ring.

|

12/20/2017 5:54 AM

oh man, This stuff... I was going to post it... he has a couple other cryptic messages too.. Kinda wondering what was said or done... But i also have wondered if they're (Metal Mulisha reboot team) are actually all racist's.....only one i knew was a racist was Shawn Highland with is Lightning bolts and swastika tattoos from that show (crustys demons of dirt, fuel tv?)

|

"Life is Too Short To Last Long"

12/20/2017 6:23 AM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

mx317 wrote:

Toto

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

12/20/2017 6:26 AM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

mx317 wrote:

Toto

dsmith wrote:

Africa is better.

|

12/20/2017 6:27 AM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

In Sweden we learn pretty early that the world is bigger than just our contry and that there are about 7100 different languages.

Im sorry if the picture confused you, with the topic and the photo in mind one would assume it's pretty clear but I should have known better

Photo

|

-The era of procrastination, of Half-Measures, of Soothing and Baffeling expedients, of Delays, is Coming to its Close. -In its Place We are Entering a Period of Consequences.

12/20/2017 6:30 AM

What a clown...

|

12/20/2017 6:59 AM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

RickLeY wrote:

In Sweden we learn pretty early that the world is bigger than just our contry and that there are about 7100 different languages.

Im sorry if the picture confused you, with the topic and the photo in mind one would assume it's pretty clear but I should have known better

Photo

They forgot to teach you about the languages of sarcasm and poor humor....or is it humour?

|

12/20/2017 7:17 AM

mx317 wrote:

Toto

dsmith wrote:

RoflCopter726 wrote:

Africa is better.

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

12/20/2017 7:29 AM

MxKing809 wrote: Photo

Lol yes!!

|

12/20/2017 8:20 AM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

RickLeY wrote:

Photo

tingo wrote:

They forgot to teach you about the languages of sarcasm and poor humor....or is it humour?

Ha! Ladies and germs, tingo is the winner!

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

12/20/2017 8:56 AM

he should be an actor... or a clown. nothing else than just clown or actor for sure

|

12/20/2017 8:59 AM

Sperider wrote:

he should be an actor... or a clown. nothing else than just clown or actor for sure

Yeah, no for sure.

|

12/20/2017 12:28 PM

Photo

|

12/20/2017 12:34 PM

ruy wrote: Photo

Someone caption this "And this is why they call me $"

|

12/20/2017 12:37 PM

Did anyone see the Manley comment? WTF? There's more to it, Evans is a weirdo for sure but the M/M guys aren't denying anything it doesn't seem like.

|

12/20/2017 12:40 PM

DP says Evans is a lightweight.
Photo

|

12/20/2017 1:15 PM

I'm so confused right now.,.. Is Tyler the racist? Or is he calling out the racists?

|

12/20/2017 1:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2017 1:22 PM

RandyS wrote:

DP says Evans is a lightweight.
Photo

Crystal Meth really does ruin your teeth apparently...

|

12/20/2017 3:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2017 3:09 PM

Motodave15 wrote:

oh man, This stuff... I was going to post it... he has a couple other cryptic messages too.. Kinda wondering what was said or done... But i also have wondered if they're (Metal Mulisha reboot team) are actually all racist's.....only one i knew was a racist was Shawn Highland with is Lightning bolts and swastika tattoos from that show (crustys demons of dirt, fuel tv?)

Whats funny is that im dark as night and met Highland at Pala once. He was really friendly... I've met most of the Metal Mulisha guys (some numerous times) and have even been to a former Mulisha riders house recently and they were all friendly. Not to say that none of them are racist, but none of them have acted weird to my face during any of those encounters. That says a lot either way...

Side note: Out of all of the people that were associated with the Metal Mulisha, Tyler Evans and Ronnie Faisst strike me as the two that would be the furthest from racist. Probably why I respect them the most out of that group.

Also, I'd love to see some of these screenshots with responses from the accused.

|

12/20/2017 3:33 PM

PJ205 wrote:

Whats funny is that im dark as night and met Highland at Pala once. He was really friendly... I've met most of the Metal Mulisha guys (some numerous times) and have even been to a former Mulisha riders house recently and they were all friendly. Not to say that none of them are racist, but none of them have acted weird to my face during any of those encounters. That says a lot either way...

Side note: Out of all of the people that were associated with the Metal Mulisha, Tyler Evans and Ronnie Faisst strike me as the two that would be the furthest from racist. Probably why I respect them the most out of that group.

Also, I'd love to see some of these screenshots with responses from the accused.

Photo

|

12/20/2017 3:39 PM

Still have not seen anything racist...

|

12/20/2017 3:40 PM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

RickLeY wrote:

Photo

You're absolutely correct, too funny. Now they will all say they were being sarcastic and you don't know what humor is or some other bullshit for calling them out.

|