Tyla rattray factory edition graphics

Edited Date/Time 9/16/2019 4:16am
Hello! Actually my first post here in the forum, been reading it for a while tho.

I got my hands on a really clean Ktm sx 125 Tyla Rattray edition from 05.
It’s been sitting in a garage from 2007 til 2018, when I bought it.

I wanna do a resto on it, but I can’t seem to find original decals for it. Anyone got any leads on where I can find some?

Bike in question
|
9/15/2019 9:26pm
They were so badass, I always wanted one. The parts # for the graphics is 50308192244, but finding a set won't be easy.
9/16/2019 12:47am
They were so badass, I always wanted one. The parts # for the graphics is 50308192244, but finding a set won't be easy.
Oh they are badass, I love this era if ktm’s. I got a 06 250f back in the day. Thanks for the info!
9/16/2019 2:48am
try contact your local ktm dealer , you will have to provide them your chassis number to issue the graphics, but they should be able to supply them for you and see how you get on
As with the new factory editions they will only sell you factory edition graphics if you provide chassis number to confirm it is actually a factory edition other wise if not they wont.
maybe of some help ( no harm in trying )

The Shop

.kyle
9/16/2019 2:55am
I always remember those Rattray edition 125's sounding so crisp. I've never heard a 'stock' bike sound so good.
9/16/2019 3:31am
try contact your local ktm dealer , you will have to provide them your chassis number to issue the graphics, but they should be able to...
try contact your local ktm dealer , you will have to provide them your chassis number to issue the graphics, but they should be able to supply them for you and see how you get on
As with the new factory editions they will only sell you factory edition graphics if you provide chassis number to confirm it is actually a factory edition other wise if not they wont.
maybe of some help ( no harm in trying )
Thanks for the tip, I didn’t know about that. I will sure try it, I got a dealer 10mins from my home.
9/16/2019 3:32am
.kyle wrote:
I always remember those Rattray edition 125's sounding so crisp. I've never heard a 'stock' bike sound so good.
Oh it’s crisp! I may do a buildtread on it. But it won’t be close to the bling standard most of the bike builds on this site got.
Freddy
9/16/2019 4:16am
Thorsells reklam can make them for you. I bought some custom rattray decals for my friends bike a few weeks ago!

Post a reply to: Tyla rattray factory edition graphics

The Latest