Two stroke/outdoor natty sticker sheet

Edited Date/Time 6/7/2018 9:17am

Hi gang. I have these sticker sheets for sale.
Full transparency: I’m trying to pay for Tennessee, Southwick, and Millville with stickers. I’m doing these races on a 250 SX. I know there a lot of two stroke fans on here, and I don’t mean to advertise for free- so Vital staff DM me your address and I’ll send you a couple sheets, but this is the best place to connect with core moto dudes. Thanks for looking

Jeff

You can find the stickers at: Rippinruts.com
|
slipdog
6/1/2018 9:17pm
Is Rippinruts your store? Anything purchased would then help you fund your racing?
6/1/2018 9:23pm Edited Date/Time 6/1/2018 9:24pm
slipdog wrote:
Is Rippinruts your store? Anything purchased would then help you fund your racing?
100% yes. I’m Rippinruts and I have sticker packs and custom bike kits, and my former merch line RDRSPLY on there.

And thanks for the well wishes KDX, this will be a summer to remember.
slipdog
6/1/2018 9:28pm
Ok, I'll order some swag, but why is most of it so cheap? T shirts for $3-$4? I'll buy an ass load at that price for shop shirts.

The Shop

delonick347
6/1/2018 9:48pm
For those that don't know Jeff, I'll offer a very short testimonial - super cool guy. Super fast, despite being older than that weathered take off tire you convinced yourself was too good to throw away and has been leaning up against your garage for 4 years. Drinks premix. Huffs C12. Sultan of Scrub. OG wrist past the elbow throttle jockey. The Chad Reed of local and privateer mx racing. He keeps it real and packs that steel. In all seriousness, I really just liked how he worded the post and I think it's worthy of some appreciation. ? Go get it crutcher!
6/2/2018 7:23am
slipdog wrote:
Ok, I'll order some swag, but why is most of it so cheap? T shirts for $3-$4? I'll buy an ass load at that price for...
Ok, I'll order some swag, but why is most of it so cheap? T shirts for $3-$4? I'll buy an ass load at that price for shop shirts.
I started a merchandise line in 2015, bought a shit ton of stuff and was super motivated to be the next big thing in action sports. I started moving merchandise pretty quickly, then winter hit and it was really flat. I moved to Florida and took my shit down there but because my best friend is keith persson, I was riding at private tracks all the time and didn’t make any local connections- and no merch was being sold at the track. Then when I moved back to MO, I was just over lugging the shit around and put it in the attic.

I pulled it out of the attic a couple weeks ago and decided to blow it out. Get it gone. Out of sight out of mind. When you get your order though, you’ll notice the quality of everything is so nice you’ll be wearing it out on date night.

And thanks Nick! I appreciate the words, and being able to quote my Hookit bio is impressive.
slipdog
6/2/2018 7:51am
Well good luck this summer, I ordered 16 shirts to help you blow it out!
Rickyisms
6/2/2018 8:53am
slipdog wrote:
Are the you one that ordered all the mediums? ?
slipdog
6/2/2018 9:02am
slipdog wrote:
Rickyisms wrote:
Are the you one that ordered all the mediums? ?
No, I took all the large shirts Wink
6/7/2018 6:18am
Wowwwwie you guys. My gf and I packaged up 40 orders last night thanks in large part to the vital community. Everyone got something extra too.

Thanks again guys.
Team MMR
6/7/2018 7:00am
ill be making an order, pretty cool stickers and will be useful for my cooler/sticker project

good luck and smoke em'!!!

Post a reply to: Two stroke/outdoor natty sticker sheet

The Latest