Two first time winners... any more?

OT
Fantasy
3056th
We've seen 2 first time winners this season.... will we see any more? Who would you place your money on?

Also... there's been 7 different riders on the podium 3 rounds in... pretty cool!! Only Roczen and Tomac have been on the box multiple times

Poll

Next first time winner

Choices
|
agn5009
1/21/2019 12:29am
I think Dean Wilson is the only one with a realistic chance.
Dust601
1/21/2019 12:57am
I’d love any of them, but I think Deano might of missed his best shot. After racing a lot in offseason he seemed to start year a bit faster then most of people who didn’t.

It seems like every time I look for AP’s name he’s just outside top 5, and I think/hope he’ll get better as he gets more experienced on big bike. Maybe if he gets a decent start at another mudder late in season he could do something.

Joey has shown he can run with big names if he gets a great start, and you’d think he’ll get better more he rides 450 also.

Honestly I think they all have a pretty even shot at winning one this year. Just depends on where they start, and conditions.
So bummed about Malcom tho.
downard254
1/21/2019 2:55am Edited Date/Time 1/21/2019 3:34am
Maybe when Osborne gets back we’ll have another possible winner. Sounds like he was flying before he got hurt.

On a side note, just looking through the results from the first 3 rounds, but Plessinger is leading the rookie points and is consistent in his points collection. Hes not looking like he has flashes of speed like Hill or Savatgy does sometimes, but that’s fine. Looking forward to when he gets comfy.
Also noticed Bogle’s points are pretty low. Granted, he switched to the KTM at the last minute, but how much longer before he starts to gel on that bike, or do you reckon this is all he’s got. I was expecting him to be closer to the 10th to 12th finishes by now.
Press516
Fantasy
126th
1/22/2019 6:23am
Osborne is the next first time winner... Yes, I think it will be this year.

The Shop

crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
1/22/2019 7:23am
OT wrote:
We've seen 2 first time winners this season.... will we see any more? Who would you place your money on? Also... there's been 7 different riders...
We've seen 2 first time winners this season.... will we see any more? Who would you place your money on?

Also... there's been 7 different riders on the podium 3 rounds in... pretty cool!! Only Roczen and Tomac have been on the box multiple times

I think Osborne or Hill are more likely than any of the options you listed.
Although I would love to see Wilson get a win

Post a reply to: Two first time winners... any more?

The Latest