Two brothers racing, KLX110 rear brake lever. Help needed!

Edited Date/Time 9/23/2018 7:48pm
Today while riding thru the pits on my pit bike, the piece I circled in the picture literally snapped in half where the linkage connects to it. I have no fricken clue how, just tapped the brakes and heard some parts hit the ground lol.

Now, I researched their site and looked over the web and it seems like I’m gonna have to buy the entire rear brake lever and assembly just to fix that one part I need. The brake lever itself is still fine, I just need to replace the part I circled.

Anyone have any ideas? I have emailed TBR and am waiting for a reply. Am I screwed?
|
9/23/2018 6:05pm
Here is the actual picture of the part that’s broken, and a picture of the damaged part.

Cokeham23
9/23/2018 6:37pm Edited Date/Time 9/23/2018 6:39pm
Weird, never seen one break there before. Two bros used to sell replacement pieces for that brake pedal. Maybe give them a call tomorrow, if you don’t hear back. If not, you can find the whole pedal used for $50 or so.
Cokeham23
9/23/2018 6:39pm
I forgot to add, join the Facebook group mini moto mx, and just make a post looking to buy one. Someone might have just that piece they’ll sell too.

The Shop

9/23/2018 7:15pm
Cokeham23 wrote:
I forgot to add, join the Facebook group mini moto mx, and just make a post looking to buy one. Someone might have just that piece...
I forgot to add, join the Facebook group mini moto mx, and just make a post looking to buy one. Someone might have just that piece they’ll sell too.
Awesome thanks for the info. I’ll definitely look into that. Like I said, the rest of the pedal is fine just need that one piece and it sounds like that page might be my best bet! Thanks.

Post a reply to: Two brothers racing, KLX110 rear brake lever. Help needed!

The Latest