Twitter Wars, Part Deux

Crush
Edited Date/Time 1/21/2012 6:42pm
Hahaha... I'm just shit stirring, but this is pretty funny...

This time it's Matthes making a fairly reasonable comment, but apparently Beeker needed to correct him...

Matthes: when everyone talks about the goat and how good he's been for Dungey, how come everyone forgets about IT? He's on the same program!

Beeker: @pulpmx last time I checked ivan hadn't been at the farm since early last summer when they had their baby Hunter. Maybe get your facts right

|
v1rus99
3/7/2010 4:20am
That is pretty funny....

But maybe by program he was refering to training program... Just because he is not on the farm doesn't mean RC isnt helping him.......

Maybe RC helps Ivan via twitter.
BobbyM
3/7/2010 10:52am
Crush wrote:
Hahaha... I'm just shit stirring, but this is pretty funny... This time it's Matthes making a fairly reasonable comment, but apparently Beeker needed to correct him...

This time it's Matthes making a fairly reasonable comment, but apparently Beeker needed to correct him...

Matthes: when everyone talks about the goat and how good he's been for Dungey, how come everyone forgets about IT? He's on the same program!

Beeker: @pulpmx last time I checked ivan hadn't been at the farm since early last summer when they had their baby Hunter. Maybe get your facts right

ivan don't care, ryan do care. Smile
Brent
3/7/2010 10:52am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:14pm
Having a kid will F**K up your world.

Ever since we had ours last year, I haven't been able to get out to the RC farm one day to train ...

The Shop

FlaNard
3/7/2010 12:32pm
Brent wrote:
Having a kid will F**K up your world. Ever since we had ours last year, I haven't been able to get out to the RC farm...
Having a kid will F**K up your world.

Ever since we had ours last year, I haven't been able to get out to the RC farm one day to train ...
Laughing
Bauer
3/7/2010 12:41pm
I talked to Ivan last week in Atlanta and he was heading back to Ricky's to train with RC and RD. He also lives in Tallahassee, so I dunno wtf Beeker's talking about!
Uncleof2
3/7/2010 1:53pm
Crush wrote:
Hahaha... I'm just shit stirring, but this is pretty funny... This time it's Matthes making a fairly reasonable comment, but apparently Beeker needed to correct him...

SO197 says " Hey dudes that was my greatest win" and who is this Dungey and IT did they finish behind me.Laughing

Post a reply to: Twitter Wars, Part Deux

The Latest