Twitch and Villopoto free riding

Related:
Create New Tag

11/29/2021 7:23 PM

A few years didn't ryan villopoto try and free ride with twitch and his crew. Is it true villopoto had no skills in the hills? Heard rumors of that being the case

|

11/29/2021 7:32 PM

Yeah im sure it keeps RV up at night...

|

11/29/2021 7:57 PM

|

11/29/2021 7:57 PM

I don’t think anybody important enough to Villopoto ( people that paid him to endorse their products, or race dirt bikes ) gave half a shit about his free riding abilities.

|

11/29/2021 8:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/30/2021 3:47 AM

This guy was pretty good at it. Some of this was over 25 years ago folks...

Apologies in advance if you burn a half hour on this.

|

11/29/2021 8:49 PM

remember when le cobra went to a magazine shoot while leading the sx points?

|

11/29/2021 8:49 PM

Has the lamest thread of the year been awarded yet?

|

It's better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.

11/29/2021 8:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/29/2021 8:58 PM

Adam_Jones wrote:

A few years didn't ryan villopoto try and free ride with twitch and his crew. Is it true villopoto had no skills in the hills? ...more

I don't know the answer to you question, but RV probably did about as good as Twitch would in a AMA 450 supercross series.

Both are phenomenal athletes who have devoted their lives to their specialties.

|

Warning: I support propane and propane accessories, fossil burning two-cycle engines, U.S. beef industry and watching the best athletes in the world go to battle... Yup...

11/29/2021 9:09 PM

Villipoto did great i remember twitch and his crew sidelined watching him burn the dirt up axley

|

When i was a child i fell in love with riding, Im getting back to that. I was 5 years old on a Z-50 christmas edition doing 2nd gear flat ground no handers for the sophmore girls walking home from the bus stop. I was hot shit. 23 years later and you better bet your ass ill still do a flatground no hander if the oppurtunity presents itself.

11/29/2021 9:16 PM

Cool story bro.

RV2 is probably the most bad ass racer that ever lived.

The guy willed it into existence.
Regardless of his skill or fitness. He made it happen.

|

11/29/2021 10:12 PM

I like cheesecake...

|

11/30/2021 4:45 AM

Adam_Jones wrote:

A few years didn't ryan villopoto try and free ride with twitch and his crew. Is it true villopoto had no skills in the hills? ...more

Hank_Thrill wrote:

I don't know the answer to you question, but RV probably did about as good as Twitch would in a AMA 450 supercross series.

...more

I was actually impressed with twitch’s 2stroke riding ability last weekend at day in the dirt. I got behind him for a bit and I couldn’t keep up. Which I guess should be expected as I get to ride twice a month if I’m lucky and am fresh back after a 10years break but he was making it sing up the hills.

|

11/30/2021 5:13 AM

RV makes an appearance in Chasing The Storm 2 (Twitch's film). Quoting Twitch's comment about RV: 'Dude's f*cking gnarly'. The movie is available on vimeo.

|

Heavy Hitter

11/30/2021 8:24 AM

Adam_Jones wrote:

Villopoto has made millions more doing what he has skills at than Twitch has made doing what he has skills at.

End of story.

|

11/30/2021 8:37 AM

Twitch is a cool guy and a great rider. He never developed his speed to its potential because he found a niche and made bank doing his thing. What's wrong with that?

Also, Villopoto can whip and do tricks better than most, but he made his fortune going fast. What's wrong with that?

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

11/30/2021 10:50 AM

Adam_Jones wrote:

Hank_Thrill wrote:

...more

Well McGrath seemed to handle both sides well....

|

11/30/2021 2:46 PM

davistld01 wrote:

Villopoto has made millions more doing what he has skills at than Twitch has made doing what he has skills at.

End of story. ...more

Do you know that to be fact? I’m not saying you’re wrong, but I bet mr stenberg has done pretty fuckin well for himself.

I don’t know what the moto earnings hierarchy is, but I gotta think the top 10 has some fmx guys in there.

|

11/30/2021 3:16 PM

rohleder644 wrote:

Do you know that to be fact? I’m not saying you’re wrong, but I bet mr stenberg has done pretty fuckin well for himself.

I ...more

I'm a Villo super fan and not really a fan of Twitch but...... Twitch seems to have done DAMN WELL for himself, I would not be surprised if he is worth well into the Millions.

|

11/30/2021 6:31 PM

I remember seeing a video of him in the hills on a turn track. Twitch and several others were watching him blast the turns in awe. Someone was making a "bow down" motion

|

11/30/2021 7:05 PM

He's not a jumper, he's said on several podcasts stuff pointing to this. How sometimes he'd be scared to hit the triple at a new sx venue and follow guys to get it down. But by my and anyone who's mortal standards. He's one hell of a jumper.

|

11/30/2021 8:14 PM

Adam_Jones wrote:

Hope to hell they weren't charged to ride their scooters. 😁

|

12/1/2021 10:30 AM

rohleder644 wrote:

I ...more

No, frankly I don't know the career income level of either rider...so I guess my post was based on speculation. Twitch has marketed himself well, and has possibly made millions doing what he does...but with the championships RV has under his belt, I'd still be willing to bet he has a distinct edge in the net worth department. But, once again...I could be wrong.

|

12/1/2021 12:54 PM

Magoofan wrote:

I like cheesecake...

I do too…well kinda…I like the taste but not the texture

|