Twitch

Jharper
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 8:39am
so. For those of you that haven't seen it. Twitch broke his talus yesterday at X. The vid also accurately depicts Brian Deegan. check out his smirk when Twitch goes down. I don't care what your beef with anyone is, when someone gets hurt how can you EVER think it's funny or smirk about it? Anyway. Video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYLg1hSzjDo
|
JohnyB
7/31/2011 9:15am
Class act by Hart.
Jharper
7/31/2011 9:17am
JohnyB wrote:
Class act by Hart.
for sure! he's the only one that even went over.
downandup
7/31/2011 9:21am
Jharper wrote:
so. For those of you that haven't seen it. Twitch broke his talus yesterday at X. The vid also accurately depicts Brian Deegan. check out his...
so. For those of you that haven't seen it. Twitch broke his talus yesterday at X. The vid also accurately depicts Brian Deegan. check out his smirk when Twitch goes down. I don't care what your beef with anyone is, when someone gets hurt how can you EVER think it's funny or smirk about it? Anyway. Video.

Bummer for Twitch............

Thought Deegan had gone all Jesus on us, how can he smirk like that and call himself a Christian???

Deegan can still be such a dirtbag.
7/31/2011 9:35am
Jharper wrote:
so. For those of you that haven't seen it. Twitch broke his talus yesterday at X. The vid also accurately depicts Brian Deegan. check out his...

downandup wrote:
Bummer for Twitch............ Thought Deegan had gone all Jesus on us, how can he smirk like that and call himself a Christian??? Deegan can still be...
Bummer for Twitch............

Thought Deegan had gone all Jesus on us, how can he smirk like that and call himself a Christian???

Deegan can still be such a dirtbag.
Why do you have to bring religion into it? Most people who go all Jesus are still fallible human beings.

The Shop

kongols
7/31/2011 9:38am Edited Date/Time 7/31/2011 9:39am
Maybe, just maybe you`re reading to much into it.
7/31/2011 9:45am
Jharper wrote:

What are you talking about? It looked to me like he just had his normal look on his face.
ATKpilot99
7/31/2011 9:45am Edited Date/Time 7/31/2011 9:46am
Deegan always looks like he's got a smirk on his face. Edit Interstellar beat me to it.
MB6
7/31/2011 9:52am
dam what happened
7/31/2011 9:52am
Those guys looked like they were battling for the win in the 250 novice class Smile Did you see that corner speed?
希望
7/31/2011 9:57am
Please take a little time to learn how to embed the videos, it's fairly easy to do once you learn.

Jharper
7/31/2011 9:59am Edited Date/Time 7/31/2011 10:03am
希望 wrote:
Please take a little time to learn how to embed the videos, it's fairly easy to do once you learn. [embed] https://youtu.be/uYLg1hSzjDo [/embed]
Please take a little time to learn how to embed the videos, it's fairly easy to do once you learn.

my bad. it showed up when I previewed. Also, it's only one extra click. It's still there.
希望
7/31/2011 10:05am Edited Date/Time 7/31/2011 10:06am
cool. just thought i'd mention it.

i've noticed a lot of links for Youtube in posts lately but nothing was said about embedding.
jimmie
7/31/2011 10:18am
Yeah, reading into the "smirk" thing too too much.

I never cared too much for Deegan, he appears to be a bit pompous at times (at least, back in the day he did), but I am sure he is not so evil to wish a serious injury on his comrade.

The Talus has very poor blood flow to it, can cause complications in the healing process. This could be a very serious injury.
I say this cause, "been there, done..."

Jeremy's impact was not as desirable as say, Chad's!

Chad slid DOWN a slippery gassy slopeWink

Jeremy, slamming against a wallShocked

Heal quickly Twitch.
bearded clam
7/31/2011 11:08am
Jharper wrote:

so far we have Patterson, Fiolek, Pastrana and Twitch all broken? Damn...
Jharper
7/31/2011 11:13am
Jharper wrote:

so far we have Patterson, Fiolek, Pastrana and Twitch all broken? Damn...
X definitely took out some talent this weekend. Definitely a bummer. I would have rather seen travis get beaten than get hurt. same with Ashley and Twitch and Jessica of course. I think Patterson walked off though right?
burnside
7/31/2011 11:50am
That was rough. I wouldn't jump the gun with this Deegan thing yet either, hard to tell from that shaky video, but could have easily been a grit your teeth, "oooooooohhhhh, that look like it hurt" sighs.
40Plus_922mx
7/31/2011 12:03pm
People become Christians becuase the realise they will answer for thier life and they have at one time or another sinned. Jesus came to this earth to accept the payment for all of mans sin. Thats called LOVE. He then proved bis authority to do so by rising from the dead 3 days later. Believe it or not.

Making fun of a guy who may or may not take his faith seriously is also not so cool.
7/31/2011 1:49pm
People become Christians becuase the realise they will answer for thier life and they have at one time or another sinned. Jesus came to this earth...
People become Christians becuase the realise they will answer for thier life and they have at one time or another sinned. Jesus came to this earth to accept the payment for all of mans sin. Thats called LOVE. He then proved bis authority to do so by rising from the dead 3 days later. Believe it or not.

Making fun of a guy who may or may not take his faith seriously is also not so cool.
I am going to go with "Not".

Plus, no one made fun of him. He was actually assuming that Christians are morally superior, and wondering why Deegan, being a Christian, seemed to not make a morally superior move and have empathy for Twitch.
downandup
7/31/2011 2:03pm
People become Christians becuase the realise they will answer for thier life and they have at one time or another sinned. Jesus came to this earth...

I am going to go with "Not". Plus, no one made fun of him. He was actually assuming that Christians are morally superior, and wondering why...
I am going to go with "Not".

Plus, no one made fun of him. He was actually assuming that Christians are morally superior, and wondering why Deegan, being a Christian, seemed to not make a morally superior move and have empathy for Twitch.
Yes, exactly. Thank you.

Wasn't making fun, just making a statement. I thought he was above all of this kinda crap now. Just thought he may have moved beyond the headbanger mentality

Seems people got defensive and took my statement wrong.
Sherwood
7/31/2011 2:47pm
Not a fan of Deegan when he was younger and still am not the biggest fan but I sure don't see him doing anything malicious/wrong.
Lightning78
7/31/2011 3:24pm
Who cares about deegans smirk really? Yes they have beef ....what I'm getting at is that the "smirk" could easily be misread......but that has little to do with this thread imo.

With regards to what direction this thread should've taken, here is my observation, Judging from what trick twitch was attempting to do I'd say that could've been A LOT worse outcome than a broken heel and tib in the other leg ..... Get well soon twitch that was ugly but dam it could've been way way worse
oshow
7/31/2011 4:38pm Edited Date/Time 7/31/2011 4:50pm
Amy word on Twitch? And Deegan found god, LOL that putt is just a way to stay public
Sherwood
7/31/2011 4:45pm
oshow wrote:
Amy word on Twitch? And Deegan found god, LOL that putt is just a way to stay public
Because winning X-Gold doesn't keep you in the public....
oshow
7/31/2011 4:50pm
oshow wrote:
Sherwood wrote:
Because winning X-Gold doesn't keep you in the public....
That helps a lot.
lilbulld
7/31/2011 8:47pm Edited Date/Time 8/1/2011 8:46am

Deegan is a tool
Andimers
8/1/2011 12:47am
Don't really care for Deegan, but a huge fan of Twitch, but honestly, come on. That wasn't a smirk, and I'm 100% sure Deegan wouldn't like to see anyone go down like that.
burnside
8/1/2011 11:21am
Any news on his injury? Did someone mention he broke his tib in the other leg?

Post a reply to: Twitch

The Latest