Tv viewing for mxon

Related:
Create New Tag

8/23/2018 6:50 AM

Will it be available on NBC Gold or only through the mxgp tv package?

|

8/23/2018 6:51 AM

It’s a YS-run event....

So only through mxgp-tv.com

|

8/23/2018 7:36 AM

It's run on CBSsports network same day.

|

8/23/2018 7:51 AM

all three motos will be broadcasted live on CBS Sports Network

|

8/23/2018 8:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2018 8:27 AM

peltier626 wrote:

It's an FIM event. Why would you think it'd be produced by NBC?

It's produced in-house by MXGP-TV, and, as others have said, the feed is carried on CBS Sports Network, same as any other MXGP race (but all three races live).

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

8/23/2018 8:30 AM

peltier626 wrote:

Brownstone322 wrote:

It's produced in-house by MXGP-TV, and, as others have said, the feed is carried on CBS Sports Network, same as any other MXGP race (but all three races live).

Has this always been the case? I feel like we always had to pay for it via the mxgp website.

|

8/23/2018 8:48 AM

Just get the MXGP package. Well worth it.

|

8/23/2018 8:53 AM

Thanks for letting us know it will be on CBSSN again. I am glad to read it.

The link below is the schedule for CBSSN. We will have to wait until it is about two weeks before October 7 to see what time they will be showing it. For example, today is 8-23. The last day on the schedule is 9-04.

https://www.cbssportsnetwork.com/tv-schedule/

|

8/23/2018 8:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2018 8:53 AM

TDeath21 wrote:

Just get the MXGP package. Well worth it.

That's too simple.

|

8/23/2018 9:08 AM

peltier626 wrote:

Brownstone322 wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

Has this always been the case? I feel like we always had to pay for it via the mxgp website.

The MXoN has been on CBS Sports Network since 2012 and all the MXGP and MX2 series have been on CBS SN since 2014.

|

8/23/2018 9:12 AM

Can you purchase just the MXdN or do you need to buy the year long MXGP package?

|

Here's to feeling good all the time

8/23/2018 9:12 AM

Can you use chromecast or Roku to view the races on the tv through the mxgp-tv site. Excuse my ignorance when it comes to technology. I have sling tv but I don't think it carries cbs sports network.

|

8/23/2018 9:16 AM

FuzzyLogic wrote:

Can you purchase just the MXdN or do you need to buy the year long MXGP package?

You can just purchase the MXdN as a single event. I did that the past couple of years but this year I ponied up for the whole MXGP package, which has been awesome.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

8/23/2018 10:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2018 10:37 AM

peltier626 wrote:

Can you use chromecast or Roku to view the races on the tv through the mxgp-tv site. Excuse my ignorance when it comes to technology. I have sling tv but I don't think it carries cbs sports network.

Now this is a good question. If Youthstream wants MXGP to grow, why isn't there an app for Apple TV or Roku or mobile apps for iOS or Android?

Web-based streaming is a good thing, but, c'mon, just get with it. I loyally subscribe; now let me decide how to watch the content. (Call me fucking crazy.)

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

8/23/2018 11:07 AM

FuzzyLogic wrote:

hamncheeze wrote:

You can just purchase the MXdN as a single event. I did that the past couple of years but this year I ponied up for the whole MXGP package, which has been awesome.

I wish I had done the whole season. I only did the half season pass. You get so much racing there and if you plan on buying the MXoN, you might as well pay a little extra and get these last few rounds as well.

|

8/23/2018 11:48 PM

I think they offered a "just" MXoN package last year.

|

8/24/2018 12:32 AM

Brownstone322 wrote:

Now this is a good question. If Youthstream wants MXGP to grow, why isn't there an app for Apple TV or Roku or mobile apps for iOS or Android?

Web-based streaming is a good thing, but, c'mon, just get with it. I loyally subscribe; now let me decide how to watch the content. (Call me fucking crazy.)

I agree. The MXGP package is good, but they really need apps. Look at MotoGP, their iOS app is amazing!

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.