Turn Two Tree

Johnny Ringo
8/31/2020 6:54am
If you start removing things bogle has hit you’d have to ride in a flat field in Nebraska
motoxxx599
Fantasy
985th
8/31/2020 7:56am
Markee wrote:
Sooo, do you recommend the GNCC guys race in an empty field?
MontesaMan wrote:
The GNCC guys DO start in an empty field. The riders get thinned out before they go into the woods. Read my post: Lap-One ---Turn-Two of...
The GNCC guys DO start in an empty field. The riders get thinned out before they go into the woods.

Read my post: Lap-One ---Turn-Two of a National Motocross is what I am talking about.

GNCC Start

A couple of hay rolls could solve the problem.

Thats GNCC those guys are supposed hit trees
MontesaMan
8/31/2020 9:37am
Markee wrote:
Sooo, do you recommend the GNCC guys race in an empty field?
MontesaMan wrote:
The GNCC guys DO start in an empty field. The riders get thinned out before they go into the woods. Read my post: Lap-One ---Turn-Two of...
The GNCC guys DO start in an empty field. The riders get thinned out before they go into the woods.

Read my post: Lap-One ---Turn-Two of a National Motocross is what I am talking about.

GNCC Start

DC wrote:
Remember when Justin Barcia hit one at Freestone halfway around the first lap and bounced over into Marvin Musquin, breaking his hand? That was a rolled...
Remember when Justin Barcia hit one at Freestone halfway around the first lap and bounced over into Marvin Musquin, breaking his hand? That was a rolled hay bale that didn't budge an inch. It didn't solve a problem, it created one.

DC
Racer X
Then a hay roll is not the solution. That's for someone smarter than me to figure out. My hope DC was that you would see this. My job is done here.

Thanks for an awesome series. The racing has been great.

The Shop

DC
8/31/2020 11:38am
MontesaMan wrote:

GNCC Start

DC wrote:
Remember when Justin Barcia hit one at Freestone halfway around the first lap and bounced over into Marvin Musquin, breaking his hand? That was a rolled...
Remember when Justin Barcia hit one at Freestone halfway around the first lap and bounced over into Marvin Musquin, breaking his hand? That was a rolled hay bale that didn't budge an inch. It didn't solve a problem, it created one.

DC
Racer X
MontesaMan wrote:
Then a hay roll is not the solution. That's for someone smarter than me to figure out. My hope DC was that you would see this...
Then a hay roll is not the solution. That's for someone smarter than me to figure out. My hope DC was that you would see this. My job is done here.

Thanks for an awesome series. The racing has been great.
No worries, I appreciate your points, Montesa Man, and I have a feeling that the second turn will have at least one less tree in 2021...

DC
Racer X
USA
Fantasy
428th
9/1/2020 4:53am
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Matthes should interview the tree to get to the root of it. I bet the tree wood leave if he could, but he’s just afraid he’ll...
Matthes should interview the tree to get to the root of it. I bet the tree wood leave if he could, but he’s just afraid he’ll get board at a new place. I’m stumped on what to do.
CPR wrote:
No need to go out on a limb, just stick to it or you’ll get the chop.
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Maybe the tree will log in here. It’s almost Septimber, which is a poplar time for trees to be leaving.
I think he is going to leave. Someone saw him packing his trunk. Did anyone take a photo of the synthesis between bogles bike and the tree?
Snapper
9/1/2020 6:31am
DB505 wrote:
The tree is an obstacle just like a jump or turn, Or whoops, this is MX , it’s about racing around ! over ! Obstacles! He...
The tree is an obstacle just like a jump or turn, Or whoops, this is MX , it’s about racing around !
over ! Obstacles!
He made the mistake!
So, if you ride and never make mistakes then you don't really need to wear a helmet?
9/1/2020 6:37am
The difference between those stupid comparisons and this tree is simple. Those are easily avoided and negligently placed obstacles; whereas a tree is part of the "natural area" in a race that is supposed to use the terrain.

If you want manmade obstacles, race endurocross.

If you want no obstacles, roadrace.

If you want nothing but obstacles, race extreme enduros.

If you want natural terrain with its natural obstacles, race motocross.

If you want to disappoint your parents, race quads.

Post a reply to: Turn Two Tree

The Latest