Tuesday practice in SoCal?

slipdog
I'm taking the family to Disneyland for my twins 7th Birthday next week and was thinking about bringing my bike to break up the joy of "the greatest place on earth". Going to do Glenn Helen on Thursday but what is a good place to go on Tuesday the 23rd?

I looked up Milestone but the website says quads are allowed on Tuesdays and well, not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'm out!
|
10/15/2018 4:33pm
Pala is open on Tuesdays. Pretty far from Anaheim though. They have the main track for fast people and the vet track for slow people like me.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
10/15/2018 4:42pm
Possibly check Perris Raceway. They might be open Tuesday. It's been a while since I've been there.
slipdog
10/15/2018 5:12pm
Looks like Perris is mini only and travel time is about the same to Comp Edge or Pala. Think I may try to make Pala since I did Comp Edge when I was down last time. I'm use to having 5 tracks within an hour in NorCal, I almost forgot about the drive times in SoCal, lol

The Shop

VilloFan951
10/15/2018 5:14pm
slipdog wrote:
Looks like Perris is mini only and travel time is about the same to Comp Edge or Pala. Think I may try to make Pala since...
Looks like Perris is mini only and travel time is about the same to Comp Edge or Pala. Think I may try to make Pala since I did Comp Edge when I was down last time. I'm use to having 5 tracks within an hour in NorCal, I almost forgot about the drive times in SoCal, lol
Pala is awesome in my opinion
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2339th
10/15/2018 5:15pm
slipdog wrote:
I'm taking the family to Disneyland for my twins 7th Birthday next week and was thinking about bringing my bike to break up the joy of...
I'm taking the family to Disneyland for my twins 7th Birthday next week and was thinking about bringing my bike to break up the joy of "the greatest place on earth". Going to do Glenn Helen on Thursday but what is a good place to go on Tuesday the 23rd?

I looked up Milestone but the website says quads are allowed on Tuesdays and well, not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'm out!
I can’t remember the last time I actually saw quads at Milestone. I’m not into it either, but might be the only spot close by.

Or Lake Elsinore, but the prep there is hit or miss.
dirtmike86
10/15/2018 5:21pm
slipdog wrote:
I'm taking the family to Disneyland for my twins 7th Birthday next week and was thinking about bringing my bike to break up the joy of...

I can’t remember the last time I actually saw quads at Milestone. I’m not into it either, but might be the only spot close by. Or...
I can’t remember the last time I actually saw quads at Milestone. I’m not into it either, but might be the only spot close by.

Or Lake Elsinore, but the prep there is hit or miss.
Usually one dildo on a quad is enough to ruin the day. And they close early on tuesday. Your best and closest bet is comp edge or elsinore.
10/15/2018 7:27pm
slipdog wrote:

Do milestone, my old work schedule had me off every Tuesday so I'd ride there. Only seen a quad once on the small beginner track. Most guys with quads around here are dune only riders. Also don't let your bike leave your sight. If you need a place to store your bike I'm in Riverside, 10 minutes from milestone 30 from GH.
Myke
Fantasy
2883rd
10/15/2018 7:49pm
slipdog wrote:

Do milestone, my old work schedule had me off every Tuesday so I'd ride there. Only seen a quad once on the small beginner track. Most...
Do milestone, my old work schedule had me off every Tuesday so I'd ride there. Only seen a quad once on the small beginner track. Most guys with quads around here are dune only riders. Also don't let your bike leave your sight. If you need a place to store your bike I'm in Riverside, 10 minutes from milestone 30 from GH.
I too also have only ever seen a quad on the beginner track. It's rare to see them, I go there all the time. Both the vet and main have really fun layouts right now and the prep is always good.
10/15/2018 8:41pm
I normally bring 2 bikes so one is locked down in the truck. Too many bikes disappear in so cal.

Post a reply to: Tuesday practice in SoCal?

The Latest