Tubliss experience==> 0 star rating

Related:
Create New Tag

9/11/2021 3:04 PM

I’ve been running tubeless in my mtb for years. Doing the same in my mx bike and saving some weight was really appealling. Watched the videos. IMO- 10x more work than a regular tube and not even close to worth the effort. Truly disappointed. Will be returning

|

9/28/2021 7:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2021 11:31 PM

Have you tried them out riding?

Your write-up above sounds like it's based just on watching a video of installation.

Would love to know if this is an actual ride report.

|

Contact me at: VitalMX123@outlook.com

10/1/2021 11:10 AM

Switching to tubeliss was one of the best things I did!! Easy to install using armor all and so simple making tire swaps not worrying about pinching the tube and getting the bead lock in place. You need to watch more installation videos.

|

10/29/2021 12:33 AM

Love tubeliss. I find most issues people have is not following the install instruction, also not maintaining correct inner tube psi (over 100psi)
I ride hard enduro and find the ability to run low PSI, like around 5psi is amazing. Changing tires is very quick too. I wouldn’t run them in a race though. They aren’t puncture proof like a mousse.

|

11/15/2021 7:43 PM

Don’t use one currently but I did before and honestly enjoyed it. Wasn’t really any more work just different.

|

12/24/2021 3:05 PM

I love the tubliss system works amazing easy install and with the baja no pinch tool even easier. iv got 60 hours on my setup and no one complaint at all iv done several harescrambles as well

|

1/4/2022 12:06 PM

Installing a tubliss system is just as easy or easier than a heavy duty tube.

|