TrueMX gear opinions

Indy mxer
Edited Date/Time 6/18/2021 5:37am
Looking for something a bit different and I like some of their kits. Anyone wearing their stuff?
How do you like it?
|
JTM5427
6/17/2021 7:29pm
I have a bunch of sets. Good stuff, breathable and light, gloves are very comfortable as well, designs turn
a lot of heads at the track. The team running it are a stand up crew with great customer service and response time.
Indy mxer
6/18/2021 4:38am
JTM5427 wrote:
I have a bunch of sets. Good stuff, breathable and light, gloves are very comfortable as well, designs turn a lot of heads at the track...
I have a bunch of sets. Good stuff, breathable and light, gloves are very comfortable as well, designs turn
a lot of heads at the track. The team running it are a stand up crew with great customer service and response time.
Thanks!!
AH387
6/18/2021 4:58am

Been running it for years. Give it a try. The Truth line is more like a set to be able to mix different color jerseys with the same pants (if you decide to do so.) It's like more of a traditional fit. The Transfer line has a bit more contour to the fit, with compression material sleeves. Also, there is some new stuff on the horizon later in the year as far as designs.
warthog898
6/18/2021 5:36am
Indy mxer wrote:
Looking for something a bit different and I like some of their kits. Anyone wearing their stuff?
How do you like it?
Second year using it. They are stand up dudes over there. Everything has lasted very well for the price. Takes a bit for the name and number but its because they are sublimated. When it is real hot and humid I still grab my mesh stuff from a different company out of my gear bag but it needs to be like dont want to consider standing in the sun hot. Some of their gloves are pull over style and some are velcro. I do wish that they were all velcro. The goggles are pretty good for the price as well.

overall they a solid "A" company. I have never had issues with their gear or company that was not resolved quickly and efficiently.

The Shop

Mr. Afterbar
6/18/2021 6:52am
I ordered a set of the military appreciation gear a couple years ago. Gloves and pant sizing way too small. Quality of the gear was also trash. I never even rode in it.

Post a reply to: TrueMX gear opinions

The Latest