True mx gear

ktm300hater
Anyone here ever use their stuff. They have some pretty cool military appreciation gear that came up on my Facebook. I have never heard of them, and tried searching for some reviews but came up empty. And no, I’m not affiliated with them in any way

https://www.truemx.com/
|
mxdevon
4/24/2019 10:02pm
They paid the stank to wear it for a little while. I like it. Looks pretty solid... but I know nothing about the company. Give it a try and let us know.
Isaish305
4/24/2019 10:12pm
I used the googles for a while. I didn't really like the way they felt on my face. This was when they first started though. The tint came off with my cleaner but they sent me a new pair right away free of charge! Great company to deal with. But I have never tried the gear.
ga_pike
4/25/2019 4:44am
I saw the Facebook thing as well and went to check them out. They have some of the better looking stuff right now (IMO).
4/25/2019 4:58am Edited Date/Time 4/25/2019 6:07am
I just ordered the military appreciation gear. Won’t be shipping until early June as it’s a pre-order deal. If you sign up for the email newsletter it gives you a code for 20% off. Just so happens that if you change the 2 in the code to a 3, you get 30% off. Wink Also free shipping and your name and number sublimated into the jersey at no charge. Looking forward to checking it out.

The Shop

ktm300hater
4/25/2019 9:15am
I just ordered the military appreciation gear. Won’t be shipping until early June as it’s a pre-order deal. If you sign up for the email newsletter...
I just ordered the military appreciation gear. Won’t be shipping until early June as it’s a pre-order deal. If you sign up for the email newsletter it gives you a code for 20% off. Just so happens that if you change the 2 in the code to a 3, you get 30% off. Wink Also free shipping and your name and number sublimated into the jersey at no charge. Looking forward to checking it out.
It wouldn't let me change the code ?
4/25/2019 9:55am
I just ordered the military appreciation gear. Won’t be shipping until early June as it’s a pre-order deal. If you sign up for the email newsletter...
It wouldn't let me change the code ?
Bummer. Maybe someone read my post and disabled it. Who knows. Worked with 25% also, but not 50% Laughing
TJMX947
10/2/2019 7:54am
Any of you guys have anything to say about True MX gear? The desert camo came back up and I'm interested in it. Would like to know if anyone had issues with durability or fit? True MX says the jerseys run a little big and the pants fit a little small.

Thanks in advance!!!
10/2/2019 7:57am Edited Date/Time 10/2/2019 7:58am
TJMX947 wrote:
Any of you guys have anything to say about True MX gear? The desert camo came back up and I'm interested in it. Would like to...
Any of you guys have anything to say about True MX gear? The desert camo came back up and I'm interested in it. Would like to know if anyone had issues with durability or fit? True MX says the jerseys run a little big and the pants fit a little small.

Thanks in advance!!!
Pants are sized way too small. The gloves are also small and very strange. They have a long padded cuff that’s unlike any moto glove I’ve seen and it’s just not good. Hate to say it, but I highly recommend not purchasing this gear. I squeezed into the pants once which was very difficult (sane size I wear in every other brand), so basically, I threw my money out the window. The pants are made from an unusual material as well and feel more like pajamas than MX gear.
Bramlett321
10/2/2019 8:35am
They've been supporting a lot of amateur riders in the Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana states that I've noticed for a while now. They even give my slow ass a little support, but as far as the gear goes it's solid.
AH387
10/2/2019 9:06am
I may be able to help if anyone has any questions on that gear.

As far as the cuffs on the gloves, it was something that was tried as the previous glove had a very low cuff. So the higher, stretch cuff was attempted. Some people really like it, but it is different. There will be some other options in the future. As far as the material, the camo gear is the lighter weight flex material. Not all of the gear is that same material. The Transfer gear is a more traditional material.

Post a reply to: True mx gear

The Latest