Truck Rim Shopping, Moto Sponsors?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/12/2018 11:43 AM

I'm looking for rims for my new truck, trying to figure out if there's any manufacturers that sponsor moto teams? I have a vague recollection that there was but I can't seem to find it.

|

3/12/2018 11:43 AM

I think method sponsors the Tld ktm team

|

3/12/2018 11:54 AM

Don't know if they sponsor a moto team, but they sponsor PulpMX which is as important to our sport as any team.

http://www.gearalloy.com/

|

3/12/2018 11:55 AM

Kmc used to sponsor PC Kari I believe. They may still not sure though.

|

3/12/2018 12:02 PM

mx617 wrote:

I'm looking for rims for my new truck, trying to figure out if there's any manufacturers that sponsor moto teams? I have a vague recollection that there was but I can't seem to find it.

Gear Alloy has teamed up with another RMATV*MC WPS KTM team sponsor SoCal Supertrucks to bring PulpMX listeners a great deal on all Gear Alloy wheels during Supercross season. Go to www.socalsupertrucks.com and enter promo code pulpmx17 at check out, including great pricing on wide selections of tires. SoCal Supertrucks offers a complete range of custom wheels, tires, suspension and accessories for your truck, Jeep or SUV. - Wheels and or tires can be shipped anywhere in the continental united states.

Check out all the Gear Alloy wheels at GearAlloy.com or ATDWHeels.com.

|

Mathis is getting weeded out of the pro pits one team at a time he and his almighty will be outsiders soon.

3/12/2018 12:03 PM

Nice, thanks guys! Will kill some time over lunch and go shopping.

|

3/12/2018 12:22 PM

Weld bullet holes

|

3/12/2018 12:28 PM

KMC sponsors the JGR and factory Yamaha team.

|

3/12/2018 12:33 PM

Hostile wheels sponsors Reedy. That's what I've got on my truck (before they sponsored him) and I've been happy so far.Photo

|

3/12/2018 12:57 PM

Tits Legendary wrote:

Hostile wheels sponsors Reedy. That's what I've got on my truck (before they sponsored him) and I've been happy so far.Photo

I love the way Hostiles look. Glad to hear they support the sport a little.

|

3/12/2018 1:14 PM

I think I heard NFab on Pulp, not sure if they have wheels though!!

|

3/12/2018 1:15 PM

I put Moto Metal wheels on my truck several years ago. I believe WheelPros is the US distributor of them and they were sponsoring MX or SX at the time. They have Moto cast right into the rim so they've got that going for themcool. They're a Chinese produced wheel with a cheesy plastic center cap like most out there but they've held up ok on my 4wd work truck. I take absolutely no care of them.

|

3/12/2018 1:15 PM

I run Methods on my truck! Photo

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

3/12/2018 1:19 PM

Buy American no matter what

|

3/12/2018 1:42 PM

Be sure to shoot them an email and let them know why you chose their product over the others.

|

3/12/2018 1:50 PM

I'm not sure if the company that makes these wheels sponsor Moto or not but they are super sweet!
Photo

|

3/12/2018 2:00 PM

HD1200 wrote:

I'm not sure if the company that makes these wheels sponsor Moto or not but they are super sweet!
Photo

Insert GIANT puke emoji.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

3/12/2018 2:03 PM

Racer111 wrote:

Those look good, I'm looking to put 16's on my truck I'ma have to give those a look.

|

3/12/2018 2:08 PM

HD1200 wrote:

Photo

BobPA wrote:

Insert GIANT puke emoji.

Yup and agree. There is a truck running around my area that has them and they’re pure ugliness

|

3/12/2018 2:10 PM

Racer111 wrote:

That does look really good

|

3/12/2018 2:16 PM

HD1200 wrote:

Photo

BobPA wrote:

Insert GIANT puke emoji.

JRT812 wrote:

Yup and agree. There is a truck running around my area that has them and they’re pure ugliness

Well I must say I haven't actually seen them on a vehicle but IMO the when itself looks sweet.

|

3/12/2018 3:31 PM

Tits Legendary wrote:

Have they made sleeping in your truck more enjoyable

|

3/12/2018 3:40 PM

Richard Tease II wrote:

Have they made sleeping in your truck more enjoyable

Haha. I breezed right past his post without realizing it was Tits. That one made me laugh.

|

3/12/2018 3:49 PM

I've got Method Fat Fives on my 3/4 ton Dodge. Clean simple looking wheel fits my taste the best. They sponsor TLD which was part of the reason I bought them,

|

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

3/12/2018 3:50 PM

HD1200 wrote:

Photo

BobPA wrote:

Insert GIANT puke emoji.

JRT812 wrote:

I saw one with these wheels too and definitely was not a fan

|

3/12/2018 3:57 PM

Ive got these Helo 17's on my 4 Door Tacoma and im very pleased with them ....especially when theyre clean lol the exposed aluminum isnt smooth its got like a tightly raked finish that gives off a very subtle prism gleem to them, again very subtle but it looks bitchin in the sun....dont think they sponsor any moto teams but good wheels overall.

Photo

|

3/12/2018 4:11 PM

Naanak wrote:

Kmc used to sponsor PC Kari I believe. They may still not sure though.

They also sponsor Yamaha.

|

3/12/2018 4:43 PM

Whatever don't get black. Nothing makes a vehicle look worse faster than black wheels. The fad came from dudes running 4 temporary spares.

Do Limo tint though. That always looks good.

|

3/12/2018 4:46 PM

Asimo wrote:

Whatever don't get black. Nothing makes a vehicle look worse faster than black wheels. The fad came from dudes running 4 temporary spares.

Do Limo tint though. That always looks good.

On a black or white truck they loom great especially if youve got some exposed or milled out aluminum to offset it.... For my truck i thought it wodve looked good to have the white lettering showimg bec my truck is black as well as obviously the wheels....kind of a throwback look

|

3/12/2018 4:59 PM

BobbyM wrote:

Buy American no matter what

All of them are cast in China as far as I know? Can you find me companies that cast their wheels in the US? I know there’s an Enkie factory here in Columbus,IN

|