Troll Train - Orlando

tuttle425
2/22/2021 6:59pm
Shows Alex's crash as well as him later that night.

|
pummel
Fantasy
528th
2/22/2021 9:06pm
Love the Troll. Frustrating that both Martins are out. I've had concussions myself and didn't have anyone filming how I was acting after but I bet it was exactly how A-mart was acting. Really funny but not funny. Hoping to see them both healthy enough for Daytona
Zeke27G
2/23/2021 6:26am
I'm a Troll Train fan, but I don't think the end of that video was a good look for him, especially if a potential sponsor was to see that. Talking jibberish after knocking himself silly and trying to bogart all of the CBD?
yz133rider
2/23/2021 7:11am Edited Date/Time 2/23/2021 7:13am
Zeke27G wrote:
I'm a Troll Train fan, but I don't think the end of that video was a good look for him, especially if a potential sponsor was...
I'm a Troll Train fan, but I don't think the end of that video was a good look for him, especially if a potential sponsor was to see that. Talking jibberish after knocking himself silly and trying to bogart all of the CBD?
I thought it was awesome.

Edit: I hate that he got hurt and hate that his season already has gotten a big wrench thrown into the works, but the video was cool to see behind the scenes and see his personality.

I had a buddy knock himself out last season and the effects were so similar to Alex’s.
TXDirt
2/23/2021 7:14am
I thought a concussion was a serious thing. I mean you just whacked your brain hard enough to get knocked unconscious. Do they laugh at CTE too I wonder. Or do they even know what it is.

This isn’t a good look for him or the sport. Amateur hour at the highest levels in the sport.

Maybe I’m just too much of a Karen to be able to laugh at brain trauma. I’ll see myself out.

The Shop

nskerb
2/23/2021 7:21am
TXDirt wrote:
I thought a concussion was a serious thing. I mean you just whacked your brain hard enough to get knocked unconscious. Do they laugh at CTE...
I thought a concussion was a serious thing. I mean you just whacked your brain hard enough to get knocked unconscious. Do they laugh at CTE too I wonder. Or do they even know what it is.

This isn’t a good look for him or the sport. Amateur hour at the highest levels in the sport.

Maybe I’m just too much of a Karen to be able to laugh at brain trauma. I’ll see myself out.
I mean after the event you can’t really un-wack your head. No point in being serious about something if you are able to laugh why not.
Berm
Fantasy
82nd
2/23/2021 7:26am
Crash starts at 21:30. Looks like he high-sided it head first into the berm after the back tire kicked up making him unable to stop for the corner.
Motofinne
2/23/2021 7:38am
Berm wrote:
Crash starts at 21:30. Looks like he high-sided it head first into the berm after the back tire kicked up making him unable to stop for...
Crash starts at 21:30. Looks like he high-sided it head first into the berm after the back tire kicked up making him unable to stop for the corner.
That crash was super weird. Before i saw that i was thinking that he probably got kicked sideways when he took off that jump, a bit like Craig the week before.
Crossup
2/23/2021 7:38am
Zeke27G wrote:
I'm a Troll Train fan, but I don't think the end of that video was a good look for him, especially if a potential sponsor was...
His crew put out the video. I don't think a lot of people get to see what happens to someone that gets a concussion. I'm not too worried about the "look" since most teams have to deal with concussions every year. I'm very interested in what happened to him and the effects that he's going through post-concussion.
mxpro252
2/23/2021 8:01am
TXDirt wrote:
I thought a concussion was a serious thing. I mean you just whacked your brain hard enough to get knocked unconscious. Do they laugh at CTE...

nskerb wrote:
I mean after the event you can’t really un-wack your head. No point in being serious about something if you are able to laugh why not.
Agreed. I’ve been out several times and there’s not much to do after besides take it easy and maybe don’t immediately go take a nap. Not sure what he was expected to be doing instead.

Glad he’s otherwise ok
RaceFan
2/23/2021 8:47am
Always enjoy the vlog and I was bummed to see the Martin brothers get injured.

I don't think the ending was amateur hour. Real is good, it's what we relate to and that's what the sponsors pay for, a relatable person to market through. It was mix of funny and "damn hope feel better" for me.
Handy_andy_85
Fantasy
1264th
2/23/2021 8:49am
The Troll Train turned into the Crazy Train after that head bump! I am a big fan of Amart and hope he is back for Daytona.

All aboard Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Ay, ay, ay, ay, ay, ay, ay

Mental wounds not healing
Life's a bitter shame
I'm going off the rails on a crazy train
I'm going off the rails on a crazy train
TyRod
2/23/2021 8:49am
Zeke27G wrote:
Crossup wrote:
His crew put out the video. I don't think a lot of people get to see what happens to someone that gets a concussion. I'm not...
His crew put out the video. I don't think a lot of people get to see what happens to someone that gets a concussion. I'm not too worried about the "look" since most teams have to deal with concussions every year. I'm very interested in what happened to him and the effects that he's going through post-concussion.
Definitely hope it wasn't too bad and will have mild symptoms! I got knocked out pretty good on a soil sample a few yrs ago, and was miserable for at least a month afterwards. Remember waking up the first night to go to the bathroom and couldn't walk a straight line and stumbled into the wall! The following days had to be cut short at work since the bright lights killed my vision along with writing CNC programs, definitely couldn't focus. Hope he has mild symptoms and is back sooner than later, definitely not a good thing to happen to ya.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
2/23/2021 8:57am
Alex if you could cut out the last few minutes of your latest vlog that would be great.

Thank you,
Mr. Arai

IWreckALot
2/23/2021 2:27pm
Our sport is plagued with guys without a personality so to speak. At least publicly. I enjoy seeing the personality.
Zycki11
2/23/2021 3:10pm
The video was great with insight. All concussions are different with each hit and individual. Last time I knocked myself out I didn’t remember where I was or how to get home. Hopefully he doesn’t have side effects outside of the initial trauma and when he raises his heart rate all is good. At least he has a week in between to heal
RudyRayMo
2/23/2021 3:24pm
Besides crusty days, we never get to see this side.
2/23/2021 6:59pm
TXDirt wrote:

nskerb wrote:
Yeah, much better to talk and joke around with the people that know you best. His wife and friends, they know certain things that are not right and could help telling the dr. His 1st pro am race was in district 16 Wi. And the UP. A track in Crystall Falls Mi. , Troll train trivea

Post a reply to: Troll Train - Orlando

The Latest