Triple crown design more Alta friendly?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/21/2018 2:04 PM

Seems to me it is. Just food for thought going forward.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

1/21/2018 2:06 PM

Explain? how would a race format favor one bike vs another?

|

1/21/2018 2:11 PM

Martini637 wrote:

Explain? how would a race format favor one bike vs another?

Sorry, what I meant was just in regards to the Alta only, i.e, shorter burst races. Just seems more battery friendly.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

1/21/2018 2:14 PM

The Alta ought to be able to handle a normal sx main event. The outdoors is another story.

|

1/21/2018 2:39 PM

colintrax wrote:

The Alta ought to be able to handle a normal sx main event. The outdoors is another story.

Would it not loose some power? What about heat’s and possible LCQ’s with short turn arounds to the main?

|

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

1/21/2018 2:51 PM

kzizok wrote:

Would it not loose some power? What about heat’s and possible LCQ’s with short turn arounds to the main?

I'm pretty sure a factory Alta effort could do quick battery changes, even if that means some changes to the bike. The battery would only need to last 1 gate drop. Besides indoors isn't as power hungry as the outdoors.
That said Im just a nobody riding a 2 stroke. Maybe Alta has done testing and found the top guys are killing the battery in under 20 minutes of SX riding. I doubt it though.

|

1/21/2018 4:06 PM

kzizok wrote:

Seems to me it is. Just food for thought going forward.

your statement makes no sense. sorry

|

1/21/2018 4:10 PM

colintrax wrote:

kzizok wrote:

colintrax wrote:

I'm pretty sure a factory Alta effort could do quick battery changes, even if that means some changes to the bike. The battery would only need to last 1 gate drop. Besides indoors isn't as power hungry as the outdoors.
That said Im just a nobody riding a 2 stroke. Maybe Alta has done testing and found the top guys are killing the battery in under 20 minutes of SX riding. I doubt it though.

Valid points.

|

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

1/21/2018 5:09 PM

Answer's already here but if Alta were to do a SX series, they'd replace the battery before every heat/semi/lcq/main. THe batteries have no issue running twenty minutes.

|