Treys' crash

mac3-d
Edited Date/Time 6/1/2013 8:19pm
Did'nt see it on vid clearly was he trying to scrub & lost it or other ? Good to see he was'nt hurt like 2011 when on the 250 & crashed while scrubbing.
|
6/1/2013 5:26pm
The ruts on the straight right before the jump he crashed on were about a foot deep. I think he cross rutted into the face.
Bellone
6/1/2013 6:59pm
Pissed me pff that no flagger seemed to be around
olds cool
6/1/2013 7:21pm
Bellone wrote:
Pissed me pff that no flagger seemed to be around
There was a flagger there but he stood outside the fence waving the flag non-chalantly while Trey was desperately trying to get an opening to go get his bike. After what seemed like an eternity, one of the higher ranking officials came flying up on a atv, jumped off of it and snatched the flag from the clueless flagger and jumped the fence and directed the traffic to the other side of the track to give Trey a chance to retrieve his bike. Apparently it was a little late though after reading elsewhere that R. Marshall plowed into Trey's bike and separated his shoulder. I couldn't see the Marshall incident from my view point but it was a clearly unnecessary incident. The original flagger should have gotten his butt over the fence and got the traffic out of danger of running over Trey's downed bike. Similar incident happened on the finish line jump in the 1st 250 moto when Izzi crashed and the flagger didn't get the traffic moved over until after a half dozen or so near misses and finally some poor kid on a Kawi cartwheeled after ramming Izzi's bike. Neither incident should have ended the way they did IMO and were the only negatives I came away with from an otherwise awesome day of racing. Hope Sam gets the flaggers trained a little better before next year.
Wandell
6/1/2013 7:25pm
Yep, first thing I thought when they showed the replay was "where the heck is the flagger?!"

The Shop

yak651
Fantasy
214th
6/1/2013 7:41pm
Wandell wrote:
Yep, first thing I thought when they showed the replay was "where the heck is the flagger?!"
Yep, pretty sad that Trey had to sit there and act as a flagger and watch his bike get ran over
Jack mehoff
6/1/2013 8:14pm
The circus called mx sports should do what every other orginazation does have a paid staff that travels to the nationals , there should be two flaggers on every jump one looking up track one looking down track , there should be a go pro set up on there section off the track and they should be graded or evaluated after every race , is this PRO MX , they are making money at the gate stop the greed before some one gets really f up instead they get there bros to come out and flag I can hear it now yo bro you want to make 50 dollars just wave this flag if some one falls , I road race cars and there is always 3 Conner workers with head sets in every flag station ,They are all about safety, it's said that pro mx is not !!!!
Jack mehoff
6/1/2013 8:17pm
Also trey was lucky he didn't get clipped standing there dodging flying 450 s!!!!
wwoberg
6/1/2013 8:19pm
yea, the whole thing happened right in front of me. It looked like Trey was yelling and waving his hands to get that flagger out there. But the flagger just stood there, waving non-chalantly

Post a reply to: Treys' crash

The Latest