Trey Canard announces involvement with JuniorMotoX

JuniorMotoX
Edited Date/Time 3/2/2018 8:21am

Trey Canard confirms his involvement with JuniorMotoX 2018

Guthrie, Oklahoma. March 1, 2018

Trey Canard, former 250SX, 250MX and Motocross of Nations champion confirmed his involvement with JuniorMotoX 2018. Trey will assist with track design and building plus be on hand throughout the event to interact with the racing families.

Racing Standard the organization founded by Trey in 2017 is based on the premise of helping motocross and supercross athletes stay healthier and compete at the highest level by making the racing environment safer. When Eric Peronnard initially considered the JuniorMotoX concept it was done with the idea of a safe race that allowed amateurs to experience a supercross type event. That idea of safety is what drives the juniorMotoX team today.
Tom Zielinski co-creator of JuniorMotoX said “Trey is one of the nicest guys you could meet at the races but just as important he brings real insight and race experience that is very valuable in designing and building a challenging but safe track. We are very excited to work with Trey and take JuniorMotoX to an even higher level.

For 2018 JuniorMotoX has added two new Pro classes so designing a track to test a broad range of skills is key. Trey is ready for that challenge and is looking forward to seeing all the top amateur families in his home state of Oklahoma. Trey mentioned “ The idea that an amateur event of this scale happens in my home state is awesome. I am really happy to be involved. The whole JuniorMotoX team has been very receptive to ideas and is great to work with. The dirt at Lazy E is just fantastic and we will build a track that will make for great racing”.

Many classes will fill up quickly so don’t delay….get signed up today.

www.juniormotox.com

|
3/2/2018 5:58am
It is so cool that Trey is trying so hard to continue to contribute to the sport.
DannoJ919
3/2/2018 8:21am
18 and younger... man, talk about a niche market.
They added a couple pro classes this year that older than 18 can ride. I think a good purse too.

Post a reply to: Trey Canard announces involvement with JuniorMotoX

The Latest