Trevor Bollinger signed to Rockstar Husky (GNCC)

Related:
Create New Tag

11/2/2018 12:28 PM

|

2009 RMZ 250 (sold)
2004 LTZ 400
#nukethequads

11/2/2018 12:33 PM

Who the heck is that lol

|

11/2/2018 12:36 PM

yz133rider wrote:

Who the heck is that lol

Gncc guy. Was previously signed with JCR honda i believe

|

2009 RMZ 250 (sold)
2004 LTZ 400
#nukethequads

11/2/2018 12:56 PM

Bummer, I hope JCR is able to get a top performer as Bollinger seemed like he was coming on. Off road desperately needs some oem parity.

|

Go Hawks!

11/2/2018 12:58 PM

Hope JCR stays in the woods

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

11/2/2018 12:58 PM

Good news for a local guy from around these parts.

|

11/2/2018 2:14 PM

Good for Trevor. Kid works his tail off and is going to be a contender next year. Couple more roster changes should be announced here soon. Think green....

|

11/2/2018 2:38 PM

I’ve been wondering who Babbitts is going to be able to sign as a contender? Maybe Strang if Bollinger is taking his spot?
I like seeing off-road grow and get more support but man it seems like a perfect time for Babbitts to hop into mx/sx and grab a few legit guys!

|

11/2/2018 2:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/2/2018 2:40 PM

Double post

|

11/2/2018 4:02 PM

TallonT911 wrote:

I’ve been wondering who Babbitts is going to be able to sign as a contender? Maybe Strang if Bollinger is taking his spot?
I like seeing off-road grow and get more support but man it seems like a perfect time for Babbitts to hop into mx/sx and grab a few legit guys!

Babbits will get better, possibly more, exposure in the off road scene. The numbers are growing ten fold in the off road world, not in SX/MX. They know where to put their money.

|

11/2/2018 5:49 PM

yz133rider wrote:

Who the heck is that lol

Marty1028 wrote:

Gncc guy. Was previously signed with JCR honda i believe

Great move for Trevor and the GNCC industry as a whole. Hope the Honda team can recruit again.

|

11/2/2018 6:22 PM

I’d be surprised if Honda continues, xc1 doesn’t look as copetive as years past, who would they get? Baylor’s would be my guess but those fellas have been on KTMs forever.

A lot of “talent” lower in the O/As from guess that work full time jobs, I’d give one of them a chance to shine!

|

11/2/2018 7:51 PM

I’d give that kid who one the XC3 class a shot. He rips! I think his name is Jessey Ansley.

|

11/2/2018 7:52 PM

fins227 wrote:

I’d be surprised if Honda continues, xc1 doesn’t look as copetive as years past, who would they get? Baylor’s would be my guess but those fellas have been on KTMs forever.

A lot of “talent” lower in the O/As from guess that work full time jobs, I’d give one of them a chance to shine!

Id pick kelley. It doesnt seem that guys wanna stay in xc2 for very long.

|

2009 RMZ 250 (sold)
2004 LTZ 400
#nukethequads

11/3/2018 7:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/3/2018 7:35 AM

Gotta admit I'm disappointed to see it. Every time a rider comes up who has a chance at winning and looks like he might be a title contender KTM/Husky buy them and the team that brought that rider up is left without a shot.

Don't get me wrong, it's a solid plan for Husky/KTM, they are there to win. Plus I'm sure it's good for the rider. I just wonder how long these other teams will stick around in off-road if they know anytime they get close their rider will just move on.

|

11/3/2018 11:09 AM

I just hope there will still be a bike this good looking in the GNCC pits next year. Definitely my favorite to look at.

Photo

|

11/3/2018 2:07 PM

fins227 wrote:

Marty1028 wrote:

Id pick kelley. It doesnt seem that guys wanna stay in xc2 for very long.

They don't want to stay in XC2 because it doesn't pay squat if you're not winning everything

|

Many thanks to everyone helping me out this GNCC season: SRT Offroad, Acerbis, FCR Suspension, O'Neal Racing, Evans Waterless Coolants, Rekluse, Twin Air, Braking Brakes, Carbsport

Profile image credit Ken Hill Photography

11/3/2018 8:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/3/2018 8:53 PM

mxbrian15 wrote:

I’d give that kid who one the XC3 class a shot. He rips! I think his name is Jessey Ansley.

Older KDX with yellow plates and sand that looks like Hogwaller, FTR guy I presume?

Jesse absolutely rips and i've known him since I was in elementary school. Super mature for his age and adapts to learning very good, He's a great prospect for an XC1 ride in the coming years, but I don't see him in XC1 for at least two years.

Good for Trevor though. He's been coming around and was always poking around in the top spots.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.