Transgenders racing Vet World and fighting in the UFC

The Rock
12/31/2016 9:03am
While I strongly support the LGBT community my support ceases when a man that has gone through gender conversion competes against women.

If you were born with a Johnson you should IMO be excluded from ever competing in ANY sports against women.

BTW on Tuesday I was at a restaurant watching on the big screen seeing this women being PUMMELED by this really unattractive woman. The guy next to me said "the person winning used to be a dude" and is why I was reminded of four of five transgenders competing in women's classes at the Vet World. Absolutely not pono in my book.

Happy New Year everyone!

EDIT: Not sure it was UFC but you get the idea
|
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
1006th
12/31/2016 9:06am
World is getting more whacked by the day........
APLMAN99
12/31/2016 9:14am
That's an interesting point.

I'd sort of like to see a middle of the road PGA player declare that he identified as female and starts entering LPGA events. Chances are good that he'd be finishing at the top of the leader board each week. He'd probably make a little bit more money, too.

I doubt that a lot of the proponents of gender fluidity would be as supportive......

I'm pretty liberal on social issues like equal rights for homosexuals, but gender identity is a pretty big tangent.
mmcmx
12/31/2016 9:19am
100% agree with you.

The Shop

gb4mx
12/31/2016 9:20am
Strongly supporting LBGT only encourages this. Here comes the pitchforks.
12/31/2016 9:30am
Even as a supporter of LBGT equality this seems crazy to me. In physically competitive sports it makes a difference
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
12/31/2016 9:34am
World is getting more whacked by the day........
Agreed
And for the record... I'm not going to say I support the whole transgender thing. The whole thing is whacked and I'll leave it at that. I'm all good with the gays as long as they keep that shit to themselves, nothing grosses me out more than seeing 2 dudes kissing or loving on each other. As a man, the women don't bother me as much, but most guys feel the same way about it. If I was a woman, I'd be a lesbian too.....

KBOLTZ
12/31/2016 9:36am
Agreed.
The Rock
12/31/2016 9:43am Edited Date/Time 12/31/2016 9:44am
gb4mx wrote:
Your opinion has been noted but I am a perfect example for disproving your point that LGBT support encourages this.

Give me and others more credit please for the ability to see things not just in black and white.
jeffro503
12/31/2016 9:49am
I'm on board with what Rock and others have said too. You wanna change yourself into the opposite sex , that fine , totally your deal. But you should not be able to compete against the new gender you just joined. That one dude who changed his gender and tried to race at LL's......not fucking cool. Race with the men , freakin' cheater.

FWIW....you never see it go the other way around. Seeing some some chick , become a dude and then want to go throw leather against another dude in a cage.
jeffro503
12/31/2016 9:50am
gb4mx wrote:
No it doesn't. Two different topics at hand here. Supporting their life style is something completely different then supporting them in sports competition.
The Rock
12/31/2016 9:51am
langhammx wrote:
Agreed And for the record... I'm not going to say I support the whole transgender thing. The whole thing is whacked and I'll leave it at...
Agreed
And for the record... I'm not going to say I support the whole transgender thing. The whole thing is whacked and I'll leave it at that. I'm all good with the gays as long as they keep that shit to themselves, nothing grosses me out more than seeing 2 dudes kissing or loving on each other. As a man, the women don't bother me as much, but most guys feel the same way about it. If I was a woman, I'd be a lesbian too.....

Things that don't affect me or harm others I really don't have any issues with. Live and let live while not judging works for me.

Personally I have only compassion for the LGBT community since life is hard enough when you are heterosexual but exponentially more difficult when these people follow their hearts.

Still if they've followed their hearts to change their genders they should not be competing against females. Unfortunately there's little truth or fairness left in the 21st century. No shortage of hate however. .

sumdood
Fantasy
1333rd
12/31/2016 9:52am
Oh boy......lol. I don't think there's anything a promoter can (legally) do about trannies racing in the women's class. Even though just about everyone knows who the ....... uuhh...."Competitors" are that were born as men. Legally they are now women. You would think that there would be some sort of moral compass ? that would tell them it's not right but .....yeah nevermind. lol. Lets talk to the father of "natural" woman who gets 3rd or 4th and get his opinion. Having a daughter who has raced a few times (for fun, nothing serious) I can tell you it would be a hard pill to swallow and wouldn't be surprised if she ever wanted to compete again. I mean wtf why not just race in the men's class. I was at local race watching the women's class one time and as the leader went by her? girl?friend was on the sideline screaming "You go girl !" Yeah..... maybe she was talking to the girls 1/2 lap back ?

10 pages
The Rock
12/31/2016 9:52am
gb4mx wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
No it doesn't. Two different topics at hand here. Supporting their life style is something completely different then supporting them in sports competition.
Thank you Jeff and Happy New Year.
jaredtebo17
Fantasy
1813th
12/31/2016 9:56am
If you can't reproduce and continue to grow and support your species, then it isn't correct. Seems simple to me. That's my opinion!
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
12/31/2016 10:03am Edited Date/Time 12/31/2016 10:04am
gb4mx wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
The Rock wrote:
Just curious... how do you feel about them using public restrooms. As a father, I'm glad my kids are grown, but I'm not digging the equal rights bullshit when it comes to certain things. Like a man trying to be a woman, using the women's restroom while my daughter is in there. Just not comfortable with it. I'm not hating on them, it's just a complicated issue. To each their own and I can relate with the decisions they've made, they gotta live with it, not me.
As you said, life is hard enough sometimes, without people hating on each other for their differences. I have several gay family members and it took me awhile to get past it, I just don't get it, but I've learned to accept it and not judge. But the transgender thing is not sitting with me the same way. At least not yet...
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
12/31/2016 10:06am
If you can't reproduce and continue to grow and support your species, then it isn't correct. Seems simple to me. That's my opinion!
Amen brother !!

jaredtebo17
Fantasy
1813th
12/31/2016 10:06am
langhammx wrote:
Just curious... how do you feel about them using public restrooms. As a father, I'm glad my kids are grown, but I'm not digging the equal...
Just curious... how do you feel about them using public restrooms. As a father, I'm glad my kids are grown, but I'm not digging the equal rights bullshit when it comes to certain things. Like a man trying to be a woman, using the women's restroom while my daughter is in there. Just not comfortable with it. I'm not hating on them, it's just a complicated issue. To each their own and I can relate with the decisions they've made, they gotta live with it, not me.
As you said, life is hard enough sometimes, without people hating on each other for their differences. I have several gay family members and it took me awhile to get past it, I just don't get it, but I've learned to accept it and not judge. But the transgender thing is not sitting with me the same way. At least not yet...
The not yet part is the scary part. How far are we all willing to let it go. It's a very scary thought to me.
jeffro503
12/31/2016 10:14am
The bathroom thing.....that's another wrench in the works there. I don't agree with that either.

This "new gender " thing has people all across the world confused on what's appropriate and what isn't. We are on a steep learning curve here with this. And with everything being so PC now days....you can't even state your opinion without some sort of backlash.

Think about it.....if it offends one persons , everyone else is suppose to change their view. Never mind that it bothers 999 out of a 1000 people on things like sports and bathroom use. It has to be all about that one single person and their rights.....the majority just has to live uncomfortably while they compete in sports and poop next to your kids.
jeffro503
12/31/2016 10:16am
Maybe we need 3rd bathrooms and special classes in sports? Since a transgender is a mix between two genders....let them have their own class? Which is totally freakin' stupid!.....But it would be the PC thing to do right?
slipdog
12/31/2016 10:27am
And don't get me started on those religious nut balls...
12/31/2016 10:39am
langhammx wrote:
Just curious... how do you feel about them using public restrooms. As a father, I'm glad my kids are grown, but I'm not digging the equal...
If the man looks like a women, wouldn't it cause less alarm to have "her" going into the women's room? Your son might be freaked out when a "women" cruises into the men's room. Also, transgender people have been going to the bathroom for years and there wasn't a huge problem. Live and let live.

Agreed that they shouldn't be fighting/racing in women's class though. They should amend the rules to say if you're born with a Y chromosome, you race the Y chromosome class.
Jimmy_Sloan
12/31/2016 10:39am Edited Date/Time 12/31/2016 10:45am
The progressive left has won the cultural war, and so any criticisms of their views makes you a bigot, a racist, homophobic, xenophobic, etc. A transgender person who was born a man should not be allowed to race in the women's class. The woman who got beat up is proof of that. So when you have a person who was biologically born a man, they should not be able to -- at the same time -- eschew their biological incipience and then use it to their advantage to go up against women in sports. This topic is teetering too close to a political discussion, so I'll just leave it at that.
ForToo
12/31/2016 10:40am
A court recently ruled that transgender individuals must use the bathroom for which they were originally equipped for. It should be the same for sporting events. The women's long distance golf driving champion used to identify as a man....
tmx860
12/31/2016 10:41am
I don't think this'll last long here
APLMAN99
12/31/2016 10:45am
jeffro503 wrote:
The Rock wrote:
langhammx wrote:
Nearly all women's restrooms have individual stalls, they generally aren't exposing their private parts to each other.

And there's really no way to keep a gay man out of a men's room or a lesbian out of the ladie's room, so we already deal with people using the same facilities with the gender they are attracted to.

My golfer scenario above, I mean for the guy to just declare that he identifies as female, not make a transition. Keep his name of Bob Smith. Wear his regular golf clothes. Show up in a beard.

Test exactly where the gender fluid proponents draw the line......
jeffro503
12/31/2016 10:46am
The progressive left has won the cultural war, and so any criticisms of their views makes you a bigot, a racist, homophobic, xenophobic, etc. A transgender...
The progressive left has won the cultural war, and so any criticisms of their views makes you a bigot, a racist, homophobic, xenophobic, etc. A transgender person who was born a man should not be allowed to race in the women's class. The woman who got beat up is proof of that. So when you have a person who was biologically born a man, they should not be able to -- at the same time -- eschew their biological incipience and then use it to their advantage to go up against women in sports. This topic is teetering too close to a political discussion, so I'll just leave it at that.
Yeah , lets keep the political stuff out of it. It'll just get flushed. There is a lot more to this topic then the political things attached to it. Left or right.....it affects both sides.
loftyair
12/31/2016 10:48am
This 'used to be a man' thing that is taking over women's sports, will end up killing it. Who's gonna watch 'used to be dudes' only doing 'ok', against each other. Its forcing women to play with the boys, which is ok! They just wont be a 'pro', at least not very many of them. Actual dudes dont really like to be beat by an actual chick, but it is truth.
mauidex
12/31/2016 10:56am
its completely f'd up..............lets say he/she/it was 30 years old???? would the olympics let caitlyn/bruce compete in the women's classes?????

IMO you can do be whatever you want to as long as it doesn't affect other people..........if it does then there has to be rules and regulations

born a male, you're a male when it involves others in any type of competition segregated by sex.........pretty simple but all the PC BS will fight that, especially if money is involved

Post a reply to: Transgenders racing Vet World and fighting in the UFC

The Latest