Training Centers with multiple tracks for a 1month+ vacation?

Edited Date/Time 7/8/2020 5:49pm
Where are some multi track vacation/training centers I can take a 1mo trip to. Either bring a motorhome and use hookups or if they have a onsite hotel?

USA only. will be brining my bikes and tools.
|
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
7/2/2020 11:54am
Is MTF still operating?

On The Border is a good one for that, from what I've heard.
7/2/2020 12:06pm
Someone will take your money. Call club. Call SOB. Call MTF. Call GPF. Call....JWTF......
301w
Fantasy
2931st
7/2/2020 12:12pm
Where are some multi track vacation/training centers I can take a 1mo trip to. Either bring a motorhome and use hookups or if they have a...
Where are some multi track vacation/training centers I can take a 1mo trip to. Either bring a motorhome and use hookups or if they have a onsite hotel?

Come park on my property behind Pala Mx for free and take yourself to multiple tracks within 30-60 minutes from here . Hookups available . Mini bike track and local trails too .
yzf162
7/2/2020 1:17pm Edited Date/Time 7/5/2020 5:05pm
Call up ben, brandon, Mike and the guys from club MX great guys. Top notch facilities. Awesome turn track, practice track, huge sand track and not to mention the national track is on par with any pro national track around . i belive it's 550-75 a week . full use of facility's like gym, club house grills, sewer water electric where you park. I did 2 weeks there twice and both times left in better shape and noticeably faster.

The Shop

VetMX.com
7/5/2020 8:57am
3 Palms in Houston has several tracks and Rio Bravo is < 1 hour away. Galveston is ~ 1 hour away if you want to fish or swim.
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2339th
7/5/2020 11:03am
yzf162 wrote:
Call up ben, brandon, Mike and the guys from club MX great guys. Top notch facilities. Awesome turn track, practice track, huge sand track and not...
Call up ben, brandon, Mike and the guys from club MX great guys. Top notch facilities. Awesome turn track, practice track, huge sand track and not to mention the national track is on par with any pro national track around . i belive it's 550-75 a week . full use of facility's like gym, club house grills, sewer water electric where you park. I did 2 weeks there twice and both times left in better shape and noticeably faster.
What’s the best time of the year for weather at ClubMX?
Paw Paw
7/5/2020 3:11pm
Contact MXvacations in California. I have used them in the past and it was a great experience.

Paw Paw
7/5/2020 3:23pm
yzf162 wrote:
Call up ben, brandon, Mike and the guys from club MX great guys. Top notch facilities. Awesome turn track, practice track, huge sand track and not...
Is that in s. Carolina? I,m looking for a spot this winter. I like Florida a lot, Croom would be a good spot in get into riding shape.
4DAIVIPAI2K5
7/5/2020 3:36pm Edited Date/Time 7/5/2020 3:37pm
Shoals mx in sc, can hit up MotoVated just down the road on the weekends to.
yzf162
7/5/2020 5:01pm
yzf162 wrote:
What’s the best time of the year for weather at ClubMX?
I Like late april- memorial day. I don't think you can go wrong in this six week span.

If you like it a little hotter got the 3rd 4th week of may. It will be 78-90 during the day and sunny but drop to 65-70 at night. Which i go to myrtle beach after with the girlfriend for a week so she wants it hotter to tan by the ocean. Can't beat 30 minute motos on a hot day. That's good conditioning for later in the summer.

3rd week of April on will be 65-85 sunny maybe a little rain a day or 2 which makes the tracks even better. It's got a lot of sand mixed in the dirt. At night it can drop to 40-60. Cooler weather makes it endless riding
yzf162
7/5/2020 5:06pm Edited Date/Time 7/5/2020 5:07pm
yzf162 wrote:
Is that in s. Carolina? I,m looking for a spot this winter. I like Florida a lot, Croom would be a good spot in get into...
Is that in s. Carolina? I,m looking for a spot this winter. I like Florida a lot, Croom would be a good spot in get into riding shape.
Temps aren't bad there all winter. I've had days there warmer then the town PAX track in in florida

Temps range from
Jan-feb 55-68. March to April it's 65-80
4DAIVIPAI2K5
7/5/2020 5:17pm
yzf162 wrote:
Is that in s. Carolina? I,m looking for a spot this winter. I like Florida a lot, Croom would be a good spot in get into...
yzf162 wrote:
Temps aren't bad there all winter. I've had days there warmer then the town PAX track in in florida Temps range from Jan-feb 55-68. March to...
Temps aren't bad there all winter. I've had days there warmer then the town PAX track in in florida

Temps range from
We got snowed on in March at club lol
yzf162
7/5/2020 5:19pm
yzf162 wrote:
Temps aren't bad there all winter. I've had days there warmer then the town PAX track in in florida Temps range from Jan-feb 55-68. March to...

Temps range from
That's usually over night or if it does have a cold spurt I'd assume
I've had snow in march in Phoenix lol
brocster
7/5/2020 5:31pm
Where are some multi track vacation/training centers I can take a 1mo trip to. Either bring a motorhome and use hookups or if they have a...

301w wrote:
Come park on my property behind Pala Mx for free and take yourself to multiple tracks within 30-60 minutes from here . Hookups available . Mini...
Come park on my property behind Pala Mx for free and take yourself to multiple tracks within 30-60 minutes from here . Hookups available . Mini bike track and local trails too .
I would gladly take you up on that offer if I can convince my friends to pull the trigger on the drive over from Louisiana and it’s an open offer to Vital. I’m sure they would kick some coin your way, along with all the beer you could drink.
301w
Fantasy
2931st
7/5/2020 6:11pm

301w wrote:
Come park on my property behind Pala Mx for free and take yourself to multiple tracks within 30-60 minutes from here . Hookups available . Mini...
brocster wrote:
I would gladly take you up on that offer if I can convince my friends to pull the trigger on the drive over from Louisiana and...
I would gladly take you up on that offer if I can convince my friends to pull the trigger on the drive over from Louisiana and it’s an open offer to Vital. I’m sure they would kick some coin your way, along with all the beer you could drink.
The offer stands ! You can hear Pala Mx from my property . Fifteen minutes from anything you could need in Temecula .
bh
7/5/2020 7:38pm
Shoals mx in sc, can hit up MotoVated just down the road on the weekends to.
Don’t forget strawberry hill is just down the road, and travelers rest isn’t too far away. And I’m sure I’m forgetting more.
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
7/5/2020 8:05pm
301w wrote:
brocster wrote:
I would gladly take you up on that offer if I can convince my friends to pull the trigger on the drive over from Louisiana and...
301w wrote:
The offer stands ! You can hear Pala Mx from my property . Fifteen minutes from anything you could need in Temecula .
His place is beautiful, he is good company too

Johnny Depp
7/5/2020 9:03pm
Call Clint at +15126274469 Spoaks Motopark Lockhart TX. Pro deep railyard track, Vet, Sand, Turn, Flat track, single and double track. Primitive but beautiful and laid back with MX Factory classes.
7/5/2020 9:12pm

301w wrote:
Hey how ya doing man? Are you healed up from all your surgeries? If not hang in there, you had some doozy,s.
301w
Fantasy
2931st
7/6/2020 7:30am

301w wrote:
Hey how ya doing man? Are you healed up from all your surgeries? If not hang in there, you had some doozy,s.
I’m doing great ! I had surgery on my acl/meniscus/broken tibia pleateau tibia femur , shattered collar bone January 21st , went back to working as a flooring contractor April 4 . I’ve been working ever since , not riding yet but shredding the mini bike track at a decent pace and riding mountain bikes weekly now . A few weeks ago my knee started killing me again I almost went back to the doctor but I’ve pulled out of that . I’m at about %80 I would say , pretty dang happy with the pace of recovery , probably should’ve slowed my roll but I’m feeling great thanks for asking brother ! I’ll have an enduro pretty soon here and looking to do some trail riding from the property here , will need some pals to join ! Might be a while until I’m back on a track , if the woman ever lets me , my 250 smoker has one ride still, the crash ride Sad
4DAIVIPAI2K5
7/6/2020 7:25pm
yzf162 wrote:

Temps range from
yzf162 wrote:
That's usually over night or if it does have a cold spurt I'd assume
I've had snow in march in Phoenix lol
It spit out during the day while riding lol. It was just our luck, if you go let me know and we will stay away so you have good weather lol.
7/6/2020 7:38pm
You went back to work On 4-4, dam you heal fast. Good for you. mountain biking is great for the knees. I bought a nice 1, made it easy to go ride. Because it was really fun. I would let the knee heal, the graph is something like 3-4 months. But some riders think there knee feels good, then blow the acl again. You don,t want that.
motodad312
7/7/2020 3:18pm
There's some awesome options around the Dallas area - you could split it up and hit 3 different training places. All within a couple hours of each other. Underground is in Kemp. Really good facility. This is where Parker Mashburn and Zane Merret were training. Some fast kids down there. Kyle Regal and Zak Mashburn run the show there. Then in Malakoff TX, literally about 1/2 hour away from Underground, is Tapthouse. Taylor Painter does a great job as well and he has Kyle Cunningham working with him. Again, some fast kids there and Kobusch has been down there for about a month or so training with them. Then you could go over to Masterpool's in Paris TX I believe and hit their place. Get a flavor of 3 different facilities all within a couple hours of one another.
7/7/2020 3:42pm
club responded to my inquiries so far. would think hitting a local place first like them before heading to west coast would be ideal.
I just have to figure out the buy/rent a motorhome/trailer setup as my truck cant pull a big enough toy hauler to make it comfortable with the amount of tools and stuff for the long haul. not going to buy a truck to buy a trailer to pull.

dont want to spend a fortune because im only going to be using it for this time then trying to unload it in spring.
MC121
7/8/2020 9:53am
club responded to my inquiries so far. would think hitting a local place first like them before heading to west coast would be ideal. I just...
club responded to my inquiries so far. would think hitting a local place first like them before heading to west coast would be ideal.
I just have to figure out the buy/rent a motorhome/trailer setup as my truck cant pull a big enough toy hauler to make it comfortable with the amount of tools and stuff for the long haul. not going to buy a truck to buy a trailer to pull.

dont want to spend a fortune because im only going to be using it for this time then trying to unload it in spring.
When was you wanting to do this?

I have a Rv on my land you can rent and have all the local California track around us

located in Menifee

Email me at cmh_usa@live.com , We also rent bikes

Cmhmxholidays.com
Taylor415
7/8/2020 10:20am
As much as I agree with all the Texas suggestions, if your not from here or not use to the heat in the summer, you can get in trouble pretty quick.
7/8/2020 12:00pm Edited Date/Time 7/8/2020 12:01pm
Taylor415 wrote:
As much as I agree with all the Texas suggestions, if your not from here or not use to the heat in the summer, you can...
As much as I agree with all the Texas suggestions, if your not from here or not use to the heat in the summer, you can get in trouble pretty quick.
A lot of northern based soldiers were falling out of training as heat casualty in April. You’re for sure right about that. It gets hot down there!

7/8/2020 4:59pm
Taylor415 wrote:
As much as I agree with all the Texas suggestions, if your not from here or not use to the heat in the summer, you can...
I cycle in the Florida heat so im fine with 100*. just need the rest of the equation to work out for me. Not rich, not a hobo either tho.
yzf162
7/8/2020 5:28pm Edited Date/Time 7/8/2020 5:49pm
club responded to my inquiries so far. would think hitting a local place first like them before heading to west coast would be ideal. I just...

Rent a garage and room at club if they have space. If your good At being on time could do a garage and a hotel. Me i stayed in my van for 3 weeks. Left everything under my pop ups. Used the showers there and had a bbq and a hot plate for breakfast , lunch dinner. Food stayed in my mini fridge outside. At one point i was thinking about gettin a few people and renting one of the cabins they have there.

Post a reply to: Training Centers with multiple tracks for a 1month+ vacation?

The Latest