Train in Southern AL at MX 56 all Winter long

Related:
Create New Tag

8/17/2018 2:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2018 4:34 PM

MX 56 Track & Trails 24940 Hwy 56 in Wagarville AL, 36585. We are a motocross facility on 275 Acres with a 1.2 mile mx Track with 30 RV hookups and a 30x80 shop with 3 private showers toilet and sinks stalls, a bike wash pad and 10+ miles of wooded trails over our 275 Acres. The track has 100% viewing capability and we have had several training programs use our facility for their riders. We do offer monthly rates for our winter months for hookups and training. For more info call Ricky Chancey @ 251-610-6557 or Rebecca Chancey @251-656-2418

Check out this drone video
|

8/17/2018 9:19 PM

Nice song choice. I live in Fort Payne.. opposite side of the state, but maybe we'll make it down one day

|

8/17/2018 9:25 PM

Awesome we’re not open again until September and starting in October we’ll be open every weekend weather permitting.

|

8/18/2018 12:52 AM

Welcome to VitalMX. Thanks for the video. I am in northern AL, too. I have seen the track mentioned, but have never been there.

|

10/7/2018 9:49 AM

Photo
Just wanted to give you all a ride report. This facility is awesome! Just moved from Arizona to the Memphis area and this is our first riding trip out here. We made the trip down yesterday and got ahold of Ricky a few weeks ago as well as on the way. He hung out to meet us at the gate even though the track was already closed. He let us in, made sure we got hooked up and met us in the morning to give us the last of the land. The track is really good, well maintained and has good flow. There is also a ton of wood riding to be had. Lot of full RV hook up spots. Ricky is a first class guy and we really like this facility. Anyone in the Mid-South or south should consider hitting this place up. Reach out to Ricky and he can arrange to open the track for you during the week as well.
|

Indecision is a choice