Tracks/turn tracks in or around Flagstaff, Cottonwood, Sedona Arizona area. Where to find them????

TeamRamRod
hey everyone, I hope this is the right place to be posting this. I recently relocated to Sedona Arizona and I'm really having a tough time finding new places to ride. I know there are tons of trails around here but I'm really would love to get in some track time, I'm pretty novice rider so I don't need anything crazy. I'm from the Reno/Tahoe area and there were tons of little tracks/turn tracks that people made over years and I always had a blast riding them. If anyone could point me towards some spots like that around here it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for the help in advance everyone!

Anyone know of anything on BLM or forest service land? I'm not looking for anything fancy just trying to improve my riding.
|
TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
9/22/2018 2:16pm
I think the closest track to you that I know of is Canyon down in the valley (northwest valley). It's about an hour to an hour and 20 minutes south of you. I don't know of any public tracks up north. I know there is a track outside of Prescott, but I don't know if it is still open.
TeamRamRod
9/23/2018 12:55pm
TbonesPop wrote:
I think the closest track to you that I know of is Canyon down in the valley (northwest valley). It's about an hour to an hour...
I think the closest track to you that I know of is Canyon down in the valley (northwest valley). It's about an hour to an hour and 20 minutes south of you. I don't know of any public tracks up north. I know there is a track outside of Prescott, but I don't know if it is still open.
thanks man for the reply. I will have to see what i can dig up on them. I guess I took for granted all the "tracks" that i had access to the Reno/Tahoe Area. most of them were located on blm or forest service land, and most of them weren't really maintained but they still were some good riding.

Post a reply to: Tracks/turn tracks in or around Flagstaff, Cottonwood, Sedona Arizona area. Where to find them????

The Latest