Tracks open during the week in SoCal

snackfedbear
Hey 'fellas. I have new days off at work (Tuesday/Wednesday) and am wondering which tracks are open during the week in So Cal. I'm pretty sure I researched them all, but wonder if I might have missed some... Also. getting off at 2pm now and which tracks are open late/nights..?

Also, How the hell do I get an invite to Chaney Ranch?????

Thanks!
|
Wildeye511
12/18/2016 10:10am
I am pretty sure that Milestone is open weekdays.
DE262
12/18/2016 11:00am
I think Perris is /was lit for evening practice, not for sure though.
Milestone is like 7-11, they never close
Pala runs almost all the time
Most other close-by tracks run weekends with some weekdays mixed in

...as for an invite to CR- maybe try and find someone who is going and attempt bribe your way into a guest spot.
IF you get that far, brush your teeth, comb your hair, eat your vegetables, wear your good gear, wash your bike,
and bring extra beer. Like a lot. And while you're riding- don't blow any turns, stay off the brakes, do not cross-jump shit,
don't ruin landings and generally be extra rad because there is a secret society council that is watching your every move. After riding, use your Sherlock skills to figure out who you have to sell your soul to as far as the list goes.

It's worth it.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
12/18/2016 1:19pm Edited Date/Time 12/18/2016 1:24pm
Hey 'fellas. I have new days off at work (Tuesday/Wednesday) and am wondering which tracks are open during the week in So Cal. I'm pretty sure...
Hey 'fellas. I have new days off at work (Tuesday/Wednesday) and am wondering which tracks are open during the week in So Cal. I'm pretty sure I researched them all, but wonder if I might have missed some... Also. getting off at 2pm now and which tracks are open late/nights..?

Also, How the hell do I get an invite to Chaney Ranch?????

Thanks!
Tuesdays you can ride Perris from 9-4, along with Comp Edge from 8-3 and Pala from 9-4

Wednesdays you have Cahuilla 9-3 and right now 212 Land is back open on that day... Pala is no longer open on Wednesdays.

Milestone is open every day of the week.

The Shop

ML512
Fantasy
45th
12/18/2016 1:22pm
As for Chaney Ranch, it's only open a few weekends out of the year, in the Winter and Spring for private get togethers. You'll have to find someone who's been to get you as a guest. As mentioned above, if you go, behave. Don't cut the track, stop for others if they fall down, maybe help with the watering a little, don't do wheelies or pin it through the pit area. Once you get there, hunt down Ed, introduce yourself and get on the email list for future openings.
snackfedbear
12/19/2016 9:22am
ML512 wrote:
As for Chaney Ranch, it's only open a few weekends out of the year, in the Winter and Spring for private get togethers. You'll have to...
As for Chaney Ranch, it's only open a few weekends out of the year, in the Winter and Spring for private get togethers. You'll have to find someone who's been to get you as a guest. As mentioned above, if you go, behave. Don't cut the track, stop for others if they fall down, maybe help with the watering a little, don't do wheelies or pin it through the pit area. Once you get there, hunt down Ed, introduce yourself and get on the email list for future openings.
I have been watching GoPro footage of the track and it looks AWESOME, especially that long roller section. I'd almost be willing to buy the guy that puts me on the guest list a case of his beer of choice for the spot... Whistling

But as far as behaving goes... Track etiquette was something I read about in a Mini Rider magazine when I was just a lil' whipper and it stuck with me this far. I don't think I'll sitting down in the fast lane any time soon.
snackfedbear
12/19/2016 9:24am
DE262 wrote:
I think Perris is /was lit for evening practice, not for sure though. Milestone is like 7-11, they never close Pala runs almost all the time...
I think Perris is /was lit for evening practice, not for sure though.
Milestone is like 7-11, they never close
Pala runs almost all the time
Most other close-by tracks run weekends with some weekdays mixed in

...as for an invite to CR- maybe try and find someone who is going and attempt bribe your way into a guest spot.
IF you get that far, brush your teeth, comb your hair, eat your vegetables, wear your good gear, wash your bike,
and bring extra beer. Like a lot. And while you're riding- don't blow any turns, stay off the brakes, do not cross-jump shit,
don't ruin landings and generally be extra rad because there is a secret society council that is watching your every move. After riding, use your Sherlock skills to figure out who you have to sell your soul to as far as the list goes.

It's worth it.
Do you get the invites? I would love to ride there sometime.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
12/19/2016 2:16pm
I've been fortunate enough to ride Cheney Ranch twice. (I know people.)
It's not my favorite track, but it's awfully good, and Ed is super-cool. You just have to remember that you're riding in his backyard, not at a for-hire track. Be respectful and he'll allow you to come back. Ride like a goon in the pits or block pass 6-year-olds on the peewee track and odds are good you won't be welcomed back.

Post a reply to: Tracks open during the week in SoCal

The Latest