Tracks in Tennessee

lemewinks
3/23/2012 6:53am
really go to fast farms in altamont. its about an hour and half away from chattanooga, i ride there just about every weekend! its got great...
really go to fast farms in altamont. its about an hour and half away from chattanooga, i ride there just about every weekend! its got great dirt and big jumps.
Ya it looks pretty good Im thinking next week I'll head up there if open during the week
lemewinks
3/23/2012 6:57am
Bodieg3 wrote:
I haven't rode amp . Everybody says its 2nd in area to monster . Their not open a lot so it's iffy there . I can...
I haven't rode amp . Everybody says its 2nd in area to monster . Their not open a lot so it's iffy there . I can find out if their ope or not . Know monster is and trying to get our crew to plan trip there sat .
Ya your right AMP is not open for practice till April 1 and I cant make a weekend trip this weekend to go to monster mountain but I am going to Sand Mountain, I talked to the owner and it will be prepped and watered but hopefully next weekend I can head out friday and stay at Monster that place looks sick!
gharmon
3/23/2012 7:05am
Bodieg3 wrote:
I haven't rode amp . Everybody says its 2nd in area to monster . Their not open a lot so it's iffy there . I can...
I haven't rode amp . Everybody says its 2nd in area to monster . Their not open a lot so it's iffy there . I can find out if their ope or not . Know monster is and trying to get our crew to plan trip there sat .
lemewinks wrote:
Ya your right AMP is not open for practice till April 1 and I cant make a weekend trip this weekend to go to monster mountain...
Ya your right AMP is not open for practice till April 1 and I cant make a weekend trip this weekend to go to monster mountain but I am going to Sand Mountain, I talked to the owner and it will be prepped and watered but hopefully next weekend I can head out friday and stay at Monster that place looks sick!
Monster is sick!! I rode done with my son and his friend on tue and watched this ride. It's hard to just watch someone ride that track though but no riding for me for a while. Track was in great shape!! YOu will be glad you made the trek. Tom (owner) is good people and you'll love the place. We expect a full report after your ride there. Hell, report everywhere you ride.

The Shop

Bodieg3
3/23/2012 7:06am
Monster is really sick ! If sand mt is prepped right it's a good track I'm afraid it'll be muddy . I'm not sure if we're still going to monster tomorrow or may stay closer n back to sand mt or jb Mx . Kinda a waiting game to see what my friends have planned ? Amp is rarely open to public their membership type track n just don't let public ride very much .
lemewinks
3/24/2012 8:06am
Thanks a lot to everyone there are a lot of good places to go just hope I can hit them up before I head back to Iowa, Bodieg3 I am most likely going to Sand this sunday and will try the other good ones next week and next weekend if you are there I am on a yz 250 # 584 I will try n find you, ya AMP is closed ... I did see that Walker was having a practice I would like to check his place out as well
lemewinks
4/9/2012 8:43am
Bodieg3 wrote:
lemewinks wrote:
Ya your right AMP is not open for practice till April 1 and I cant make a weekend trip this weekend to go to monster mountain...
gharmon wrote:
Monster is sick!! I rode done with my son and his friend on tue and watched this ride. It's hard to just watch someone ride that...
Monster is sick!! I rode done with my son and his friend on tue and watched this ride. It's hard to just watch someone ride that track though but no riding for me for a while. Track was in great shape!! YOu will be glad you made the trek. Tom (owner) is good people and you'll love the place. We expect a full report after your ride there. Hell, report everywhere you ride.
So far Ive been to Battle Creek MX and Chattanooga MX in GA, they are not that good Battle creek is the better of the two imo, the dirt sux at both and the obstacles are pretty easy.

Sand Mountain is pretty dope, love the dirt, sand and loam and red clay mix, it was wet when i was there so it was good and it has some fun jumps and corners and some elevation, the track flows good. Probably the best track ive been to so far

Went to AMP mx last weekend and that track is pretty fun, fast layout with some fun jumps, good elevation, jumps over hills and some of the corners were pretty rutted and good, but it dried out quick and it got SLICK, they watered a little but not enough, really rocky soil but it didnt really mess with you, it was good in the A.M. but got hardpacked and dry slick which made it pretty unpredictable but all in all it was fun, fast and wide open with rutted corners fun jumps and elevation... fun track just wished the dirt was a little better

Went to Fast Farms MX on Sat. the 7th, it was pretty good also, real fun layout and a little elevation, dirt was pretty good for the most part but was unpredictable as it dried... kinda sketchy, obstacles were pretty easy, whoops werent built right for how fast you entered and how much speed you carried but the faster the better through them, but that part was sketchy also because it dried and was slick but all in all it was pretty good

I would def. go back to sand mountain and fast farms, and AMP I have yet to go to Monster, maybe nest weekend, which other tracks are good like these? What and Where is JB mx?
Bodieg3
4/14/2012 8:00pm
Millcreek and monster are only other tracks on this level that's providing mc is prepped . If not fully prepped don't waste time . Monster is head and shoulders above any of them . If you like the elevation n dirt at sand mt wait till u go to monster !!!! Jb Mx is outside Huntsville ,al heard some good things bout it lately but can't say how good it really is will find out tomorrow . Jb and mclarty Mx are only tracks open tomorrow in my area that are prepped . Mclarty is real sandy track pretty fun it's bout 25 miles from sand mt .
kripple428
4/16/2012 6:41pm
tmauto769 wrote:
fast farms MX, silver point MX, I40 MX, Battle creek MX, Monster Mountain MX in Alabama,( I am not sure where in AL though) AMP MX...
fast farms MX, silver point MX, I40 MX, Battle creek MX, Monster Mountain MX in Alabama,( I am not sure where in AL though)
AMP MX in alabama. Just a few you can do the research and find out if they are in your travel proximity.
Fast farms is a death trap. check out Sand mtn or mclartys mx They are both within an hour of Chat. Sand Mtn is usually open everyday here is Billy the track owners # 256-572-3449 you will have to look up mclarty on facebook
kripple428
4/16/2012 6:44pm
tmauto769 wrote:
fast farms MX, silver point MX, I40 MX, Battle creek MX, Monster Mountain MX in Alabama,( I am not sure where in AL though) AMP MX...
fast farms MX, silver point MX, I40 MX, Battle creek MX, Monster Mountain MX in Alabama,( I am not sure where in AL though)
AMP MX in alabama. Just a few you can do the research and find out if they are in your travel proximity.
kripple428 wrote:
Fast farms is a death trap. check out Sand mtn or mclartys mx They are both within an hour of Chat. Sand Mtn is usually open...
Fast farms is a death trap. check out Sand mtn or mclartys mx They are both within an hour of Chat. Sand Mtn is usually open everyday here is Billy the track owners # 256-572-3449 you will have to look up mclarty on facebook
DOH! guess I should have read all of the replies first lmao oops
lemewinks
4/16/2012 8:11pm
tmauto769 wrote:
kripple428 wrote:
Fast farms is a death trap. check out Sand mtn or mclartys mx They are both within an hour of Chat. Sand Mtn is usually open...
kripple428 wrote:
DOH! guess I should have read all of the replies first lmao oops
Ha ya, Been there tried to go this past weekend but ended up in Bremen GA, that place was pretty sick. Good dirt and fun layout. Billy told me about Mclartys but didnt make it yet I would be down to go whenever
lemewinks
4/18/2012 9:44pm
Bodieg3 wrote:
Millcreek and monster are only other tracks on this level that's providing mc is prepped . If not fully prepped don't waste time . Monster is...
Millcreek and monster are only other tracks on this level that's providing mc is prepped . If not fully prepped don't waste time . Monster is head and shoulders above any of them . If you like the elevation n dirt at sand mt wait till u go to monster !!!! Jb Mx is outside Huntsville ,al heard some good things bout it lately but can't say how good it really is will find out tomorrow . Jb and mclarty Mx are only tracks open tomorrow in my area that are prepped . Mclarty is real sandy track pretty fun it's bout 25 miles from sand mt .
Hey planning on going to monster next weekend! Im pumped only heard good things but so far this is the only time i can get away to check it.... see you there?
Bodieg3
4/19/2012 7:15am Edited Date/Time 4/19/2012 7:22am
Bodieg3 wrote:
Millcreek and monster are only other tracks on this level that's providing mc is prepped . If not fully prepped don't waste time . Monster is...
lemewinks wrote:
Hey planning on going to monster next weekend! Im pumped only heard good things but so far this is the only time i can get away...
Hey planning on going to monster next weekend! Im pumped only heard good things but so far this is the only time i can get away to check it.... see you there?
I'm game pretty much anytime . I'll be home this weekend for sure the 21-22nd they are racing next weekend so I'm not sure if the Mx track will be open I'll check n see if it is but doubt it will be. It's only open for race practice sat which will be with class racing in and won't get much time on track so it won't be worth trip down there to ride 1-3 15-20 min rounds . They are racing Sunday so that's out too .

Post a reply to: Tracks in Tennessee

The Latest