Tracks in NJ

jaywash
Edited Date/Time 1/20/2012 2:49am
Does anyone have or know of any good tracks to ride in NJ. Looking for some new spots to ride. Would appreciate a shout.
|
jaywash
11/9/2006 9:37am
Scott,
Yeah i know all those. I am hoping that someone would hook a fellow motodrive/vitalMX member up with a private track. I know you and Ringer live down there. I am pretty sure Joe wont help me out. Thought maybe you would. I understand if not.
lukaitis9
11/9/2006 5:10pm
jaywash wrote:
Scott, Yeah i know all those. I am hoping that someone would hook a fellow motodrive/vitalMX member up with a private track. I know you and...
Scott,
Yeah i know all those. I am hoping that someone would hook a fellow motodrive/vitalMX member up with a private track. I know you and Ringer live down there. I am pretty sure Joe wont help me out. Thought maybe you would. I understand if not.
There is a way to help get more tracks in the state.
Join the off highway vehicle association
www.njohva.com This is a group fighting for our right to ride in the state. Email me for more info.
Scott
bogdan912
11/16/2006 4:48pm
What city is the farm track in? Just wondering which private track I know of many that are all hush hush.
bogdan912
11/17/2006 11:04am
New one to me, do they race or just ride?

The Shop

motoxracer723
11/23/2006 8:02pm
Hi ya doing, I'm from south east Pa (Levittown) basically on the other side of the Burlington Bristol Bridge and ride at Englishtown and NORVP. I know of one track, its private and I dont know a lot about it other than what I can see of it from the turnpike and google earth. If your coming from the Pa side on the turnpike, cross over the turnpike bride, its about 200-300 yards before the NJ side tolls on your right. Its on a farm and seems to be a really nice place, just privatly owned and operated. Let me know if find any info on it b/c it would only be a 15 min drive from my place in Pa which would be awesome. Good luck w/ finding stuff.

PS Scott if you could do the same for me that would be great. If not no biggie, thanx anyways.

PPS. Scott Kalisch as in the Scott Kalisch from mototalk that Lawerence called out in that one video on transworld ( if I recall right)? Just curious...
Camp332
11/27/2006 10:30am
Hi ya doing, I'm from south east Pa (Levittown) basically on the other side of the Burlington Bristol Bridge and ride at Englishtown and NORVP. I...
Hi ya doing, I'm from south east Pa (Levittown) basically on the other side of the Burlington Bristol Bridge and ride at Englishtown and NORVP. I know of one track, its private and I dont know a lot about it other than what I can see of it from the turnpike and google earth. If your coming from the Pa side on the turnpike, cross over the turnpike bride, its about 200-300 yards before the NJ side tolls on your right. Its on a farm and seems to be a really nice place, just privatly owned and operated. Let me know if find any info on it b/c it would only be a 15 min drive from my place in Pa which would be awesome. Good luck w/ finding stuff.

PS Scott if you could do the same for me that would be great. If not no biggie, thanx anyways.

PPS. Scott Kalisch as in the Scott Kalisch from mototalk that Lawerence called out in that one video on transworld ( if I recall right)? Just curious...
motoxracer723 wrote:

I used to ride there years ago, 99 through 2002. The owner Greg was having a hard time with the local government and never got the track to open up for public racing and riding. The track was great, wish I stayed in touch with him. Now he only lets people he knows ride there.

Post a reply to: Tracks in NJ

The Latest