Tracks close to Valencia (Spain)

Motofinne
Edited Date/Time 10/24/2018 12:27pm
So i'll get my bike down here the 14th of November.

I want to know the best tracks to ride in the area. The best ones that i know of at the moment are Red Sand MX and Albaida but other than those i'm quite lost. I've seen some tracks through a few websites but it would be nice if someone here that has more knowledge would be able to give me more tips!

It's a long shot but it would be cool with some help!
|
10/24/2018 12:18am
Ive spent 2 winters in Spain riding motocross, unfortunately not as South as Valencia (I'll be there ln new year tough, training roadracing Cool )

Are you completely locked in on Valencia or could you go north north/west? I know some really cool tracks up there..

I kindof got an negative experience from redsand, have you been there? Don't hope for too much Blink
Motofinne
10/24/2018 12:41am
Ive spent 2 winters in Spain riding motocross, unfortunately not as South as Valencia (I'll be there ln new year tough, training roadracing B) ) Are...
Ive spent 2 winters in Spain riding motocross, unfortunately not as South as Valencia (I'll be there ln new year tough, training roadracing Cool )

Are you completely locked in on Valencia or could you go north north/west? I know some really cool tracks up there..

I kindof got an negative experience from redsand, have you been there? Don't hope for too much Blink
Okay I could probably drive about 300km to a track if the track is really, really good!

This is my first time that i ride in Spain so i have no experience with Red Sand. It costs 40€/day to ride so i wont go there that many times.

The Shop

mmcmx
10/24/2018 5:01am
I don't know of any good ones beside what you already mentioned but I know there are a few smaller ones down there. I live 3h north from red sand If you want some info from up north let me know.
Motofinne
10/24/2018 5:10am Edited Date/Time 10/24/2018 5:12am
mmcmx wrote:
I don't know of any good ones beside what you already mentioned but I know there are a few smaller ones down there. I live 3h...
I don't know of any good ones beside what you already mentioned but I know there are a few smaller ones down there. I live 3h north from red sand If you want some info from up north let me know.
I'm open to ride at places south from Barcelona if there are some good ones there? 300km is not that bad if the track is good!
10/24/2018 6:46am
All my tracks I've ridden is unfortunately equal or a little bit north of barcelona.

Sant celoni is an awesome small track (moto parc valgorguina) or something like that.

There's a track in Santa coloma that is awesome too, but I'm not sure if it's still open, and a few km from that one there is sant hillari (never ridden but heard good of)

Then you have rufea Mx in lleida, a Swedish guy has is own track in Alcarras that basically is lleida, Mx Les coves. Close by there are almacelles and almenar that are 2 awesome tracks!

Most of them are hardpack style tough, with probably sant celoni the most watered track. If youre looking for softer tracks redsand is the way to go..

Also, there's 2 brothers in lleida that has his own private supercross/fmx place, if you have seen a video on social media with 50/50 gravel/concrete whoops that's the place.

South of barcelona I have only been to la selva, also a good track..
mmcmx
10/24/2018 11:18am
All my tracks I've ridden is unfortunately equal or a little bit north of barcelona. Sant celoni is an awesome small track (moto parc valgorguina) or...
All my tracks I've ridden is unfortunately equal or a little bit north of barcelona.

Sant celoni is an awesome small track (moto parc valgorguina) or something like that.

There's a track in Santa coloma that is awesome too, but I'm not sure if it's still open, and a few km from that one there is sant hillari (never ridden but heard good of)

Then you have rufea Mx in lleida, a Swedish guy has is own track in Alcarras that basically is lleida, Mx Les coves. Close by there are almacelles and almenar that are 2 awesome tracks!

Most of them are hardpack style tough, with probably sant celoni the most watered track. If youre looking for softer tracks redsand is the way to go..

Also, there's 2 brothers in lleida that has his own private supercross/fmx place, if you have seen a video on social media with 50/50 gravel/concrete whoops that's the place.

What he says. Best tracks are in the lleida area, he forgot Bellpuig and Ponts(M.Marquez rides mostly here and Rufea). Plus Olvan and Moià in central Catalonia and Montmeló closer to BCN. Unfortunately Santa Coloma is not open at the moment.

About the Valencia area I know tracks in Benicarló and Crevillent, and a bit south in Murcia there are some hard pack ones too.
10/24/2018 12:07pm
All my tracks I've ridden is unfortunately equal or a little bit north of barcelona. Sant celoni is an awesome small track (moto parc valgorguina) or...

mmcmx wrote:
What he says. Best tracks are in the lleida area, he forgot Bellpuig and Ponts(M.Marquez rides mostly here and Rufea). Plus Olvan and Moià in central...
What he says. Best tracks are in the lleida area, he forgot Bellpuig and Ponts(M.Marquez rides mostly here and Rufea). Plus Olvan and Moià in central Catalonia and Montmeló closer to BCN. Unfortunately Santa Coloma is not open at the moment.

About the Valencia area I know tracks in Benicarló and Crevillent, and a bit south in Murcia there are some hard pack ones too.
Have we met sometimes maybe? Cool
Bonus if you name the trackGrinning

Yeah I forgot bellpuig and ponts! Never ridden but I have been at ponts and it looks AWESOME.

Bidirella
10/24/2018 12:27pm
Red Sand, Albaida, Benicarlo are the best ones to go in that area. I spent 2 weeks last winter living in Valencia. Close to Valencia there are not allot of tracks, for good and nice tracks you have to ride 45 a 60 minutes, if you stay in Valencia to.

There are a few more small tracks around a hour, but those where not really worth it.

Red Sand got 3 different tracks wich is great and all 3 are good prepped and amazing to ride. So I would go forsure ride all those 3 tracks, ride Albaida and Benicarlo to! And if you have more time to ride, I think you want to hit one off the Red Sand tracks again! Those are amazing!

If you have Facebook, Albaida and Benicarlo have there own Facebook and you can Send them a private Message and they will answer you! (They did it to me all the time)

Albaida is only open a few days a week they say.. but when you text them you can come ride the next day and are basicly open everyday.. Nice People and good track!

Benicarlo is also a great and a beaty! Guys like Herlings, Strijbos and Guillod did allot of laps there this winter! They did the most winter prep at those 3 tracks.

Both tracks you pay 20 euro and you can rent Benicarlo for 250 euro a day for all by youre self.

Red Sand is 40 euro a day. Price is high but in the end is all worth it.

Enjoy youre stay and riding!
Motofinne
10/25/2018 12:51pm Edited Date/Time 10/26/2018 2:32am
Thanks for all the help guys! I've been in contact with the people at Albaida, it seems like that is the best option for me to ride regularly since it's pretty close and cheaper than Red Sand. I don't have enough money to ride more than once a week at Red Sand, 40€ is a lot when you are a student like me.... I have to take a look at Benicarlo too!

As for Lleida, a friend of mine has some Spanish FMX friends that have "compounds" there so i'm familiar with that area!
If someone from Vital is in the are from mid November to late December, hit me up and we can meet up at some track!

Post a reply to: Tracks close to Valencia (Spain)

The Latest