Tracks Near Pigeon Forge/Gaitlinburg, TN?

TheRookie
10/7/2020 6:35am
Headed down that direction soon and was wondering if there was anywhere decent to ride. Found a few spots via Google like WMMX or I-81 but it seems like the hours are weird or there isn't much information on them. Spending a few days down there and was curious if it was worth taking my bike or not.

Thanks in advance.
|
Shaggin589
10/7/2020 6:51am Edited Date/Time 10/7/2020 6:52am
I’ve yet to be to wmmx. I hear it’s good. No real big jumps or anything but has good dirt and ruts up nicely. Like I said I haven’t been so that’s just why I’ve heard

R3 is about 2hours away and it’s been real good lately. More of a sandy track and owners are super cool they run a shop at the track. Message them on fb or Instagram and they will tell you if they will be open any weekdays aswell.
f052zy8002
10/7/2020 7:26am
Indian Mound in Sparta TN is an awesome track.
Gworm
10/7/2020 7:47am
I’m in Knoxville right now on a company trip. Drove to Pigeon Forge an Gaithersburg yesterday to kill some time. I couldn’t believe how busy it was. You’ll get stuck in traffic and not have time to ride anyway!
It’s worse than Branson.
Beautiful area, though.
TBO
10/7/2020 9:29am
Bring your mountain bike and hit Bryson City.

The Shop

yak651
10/7/2020 9:41am
Gworm wrote:
I’m in Knoxville right now on a company trip. Drove to Pigeon Forge an Gaithersburg yesterday to kill some time. I couldn’t believe how busy it...
I’m in Knoxville right now on a company trip. Drove to Pigeon Forge an Gaithersburg yesterday to kill some time. I couldn’t believe how busy it was. You’ll get stuck in traffic and not have time to ride anyway!
It’s worse than Branson.
Beautiful area, though.
Yeah one year for spring break the wife and I drove down that way. Pictures looked great and figured would be a good area to stay (Pigeon Forge)....big mistake, that place is just a big tourist trap and way too busy for me. Smokey Mountains are cool and love that area but I suggest staying far way from Pigeon Forge...PITA to drive thru even though it's only a couple miles long

Post a reply to: Tracks Near Pigeon Forge/Gaitlinburg, TN?

The Latest

The Latest