Tracks Near Pigeon Forge/Gaitlinburg, TN?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/7/2020 6:35 AM

Headed down that direction soon and was wondering if there was anywhere decent to ride. Found a few spots via Google like WMMX or I-81 but it seems like the hours are weird or there isn't much information on them. Spending a few days down there and was curious if it was worth taking my bike or not.

Thanks in advance.

|

10/7/2020 6:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/7/2020 6:52 AM

I’ve yet to be to wmmx. I hear it’s good. No real big jumps or anything but has good dirt and ruts up nicely. Like I said I haven’t been so that’s just why I’ve heard

R3 is about 2hours away and it’s been real good lately. More of a sandy track and owners are super cool they run a shop at the track. Message them on fb or Instagram and they will tell you if they will be open any weekdays aswell.

|

www.viralmoto.com
@viral_moto

10/7/2020 7:26 AM

Indian Mound in Sparta TN is an awesome track.

|

10/7/2020 7:47 AM

I’m in Knoxville right now on a company trip. Drove to Pigeon Forge an Gaithersburg yesterday to kill some time. I couldn’t believe how busy it was. You’ll get stuck in traffic and not have time to ride anyway!
It’s worse than Branson.
Beautiful area, though.

|

10/7/2020 9:29 AM

Bring your mountain bike and hit Bryson City.

|

10/7/2020 9:41 AM

Gworm wrote:

I’m in Knoxville right now on a company trip. Drove to Pigeon Forge an Gaithersburg yesterday to kill some time. I couldn’t ...more

Yeah one year for spring break the wife and I drove down that way. Pictures looked great and figured would be a good area to stay (Pigeon Forge)....big mistake, that place is just a big tourist trap and way too busy for me. Smokey Mountains are cool and love that area but I suggest staying far way from Pigeon Forge...PITA to drive thru even though it's only a couple miles long

|