Tracks In Pennsylvania with Hookups

Related:
Create New Tag

2/20/2018 8:07 AM

Hey,

Looking to go down to Pennsylvania end of March, looking for track that is open basically everyday and that has hookup for electricity and/or water.

|

2/20/2018 8:34 AM

Not sure many places would be open. I don't know of any PA tracks that are open daily either, private rentals maybe.

I wouldn't travel for Breezewoods.

|

2/20/2018 8:41 AM

They have hookups and are open when the weather is good this time of year.

http://www.tomahawkmx.com/

|

2/20/2018 9:11 AM

What part of PA are you coming to? Some places may not even be open depending which part you're coming to. It's not rare for a lot of PA to have snow all the way up to mid April.

|

2/20/2018 9:18 AM

Tomahawk is a great facility, but thats 3.5 hours south of Pittsburgh into the eastern panhandle of West Viginny. . Not sure where the OP is going to in Pa ,but that would be quite a haul if he was staying in Erie or anywhere up north.
BTW, Tomahawk is installing the new "Pro style" starting gate mesh pads , which is interesting.

|

2/20/2018 10:01 AM

I thought this thread was going to be about hookers and blowunsure

|

2/20/2018 11:04 AM

anywhere in Pennsylvania, will go farther as long as open from Friday to Monday and have electric water hook ups.

thanks,

|

2/20/2018 1:14 PM

Okay does anyone know when Breezewood usually opens

|

2/20/2018 1:19 PM

mxrider118 wrote:

Okay does anyone know when Breezewood usually opens

March they open once weather breaks and closed tuesday wednesday open thurs to Monday

|

2/20/2018 3:49 PM

If you're okay with traveling little further field of Dreams in New Jersey is a really nice place, I know they have power hookups not sure about water they do have Rider shower facilities and they also have a bike wash station.

|

2/20/2018 3:52 PM

RCF wrote:

If you're okay with traveling little further field of Dreams in New Jersey is a really nice place, I know they have power hookups not sure about water they do have Rider shower facilities and they also have a bike wash station.

Only open weekends and on Wednesdays

|