Tracking down an Alpinestars SM10 XL

Related:
Create New Tag

8/15/2018 12:44 PM

Slept on ordering one and now everywhere I look is backordered until mid November. Work at a dealer but willing to pay full price if I can find one anywhere. If anyone has a lead I’d appreciate it

|

8/15/2018 1:03 PM

Cygrace74 wrote:

Slept on ordering one and now everywhere I look is backordered until mid November. Work at a dealer but willing to pay full price if I can find one anywhere. If anyone has a lead I’d appreciate it

They should be shipping from us (PU) right around the beginning of september. Do you have one back ordered yet? I know that even guys that ordered from us the mediums and larges didn't necessarily get them if they ordered late. I'd think the orders on XL and XXL would be less but I would have one on BO asap to make sure you get one.

|

8/15/2018 1:59 PM

Spooner wrote:

They should be shipping from us (PU) right around the beginning of september. Do you have one back ordered yet? I know that even guys that ordered from us the mediums and larges didn't necessarily get them if they ordered late. I'd think the orders on XL and XXL would be less but I would have one on BO asap to make sure you get one.

I have an XL on BO but as of rn all dates show 11/15 across the board but who knows what will be pushed back or come earlier.

|

8/16/2018 6:46 PM

Bump

|

8/16/2018 7:05 PM

Cygrace74 wrote:

Bump

I did check more into this and it is looking like novemberish now for the next shipment. Our big dealer/vendor show next week so I hope to nail down a more firm date then. Sure you can’t fit a large? There’s a decent amount of them available in stock at other shops right now.

|